Friday, November 07, 2008

THE CAVALRY.......
(begun Friday 7th November at 3.45am....)
So, out of the woods good old Karl Muller comes riding, sort of more at a jog than the flat-out gallop I'd hoped for...*grins... Down the pass on his white charger with a posse of Good behind him? More like a donkey and he's riding solo fosho....*sighs...
You all know the guy could be talking directly to me and that for once, even without pictures, I can pretty much follow what he says... *shrugs..
The first lot of posts he made, I was fine, and even managed my usual dumbo type reply...*grins.. Last night when I went into Mybb to find the thread still existed at the head of the list and had grown, I was careless..... I swear I felt my kevlar crack for a second when I read that, if my neighbour had Wimax aimed at us, it could be a problem...... That tiny crack threatened to spread and shatter me into a zillion pieces but, I'm proud to say it didn't! *dances.... The royal We mended it after a minute or two, and we were fine once again..... A really good effort there guys!
In amongst my now well over 600 blogs, I've mentioned several of the symptoms Karl is on about. The extreme exhaustion? Well no..... That so often of late in the afternoon or evening I would log into Mybb and my eyes would burn and burn and I would quietly push the keyboard away and lay my freaky head on the desk and pass out? Whether for seconds or minutes I don't know, and of course I saw it as a weakness of my great age and STFU about it...*screams with laughter..... The Chicken King must have wondered at the total stoppage and silence while I was in the middle of reading some arb. post.....*cackles...
You all talk of microwaves and cellphones only... You forgot the powerlines? Basil doesn't own a cell FFS, and was nuked via the powerlines, and you cannot persuade me otherwise. Hell, I didn't know Wimax could be both broadband AND wireless until just the other day....
Helpful Karl doesn't mention why, as I sit here by candlelight, it grows harder to hold my pen and my hand is cooking? If he mentioned the pressure that comes and goes in my ears, I missed it.... (I enjoyed the dramatics with the earwax though!) On two separate occasions I had gotten up from in front of the PC and found my face had gone a dull, angry uniform red. I was washing my hands and had glanced up in the mirror purely from habit or I wouldn't have known....*shrugs... In front of the PC FFS and NOT holding a cellphone..... *laughing....
Besides, I seldom actually talk or take calls on my cell and use them both for the SMS function. On another occasion, the GameWrecker had just gotten out of bed and I'd bumped into him in the bathroom when I saw his face had gone the colour of a dull tomato....*grins...
I've blogged all of this in places sans the embarrassing nodding off in front of the PC....*shrugs...
If your neighbour has Wimax.....? *keels over laughing.... My efforts at trying to describe the combination of wireless and electricity that is being used in a vain attempt to drive us from our home, is an ongoing joke....
The Captain of Immense Courage should accept that it won't work, and that I will stay until he has burned me to a crisp...*serious... The cellmast just across the freeway in Mayville in our DLOS appears to be inactive, only because I never see it lit up like the one standing right outside the Hall Keeper's (the guy who suffers from inexplicable rages) property.... The mini base station at the convent is another matter altogether. Our circuit is now wired to these two huge overheads either side of the freeway bridge that have burned 24/7 for months on end. I can see at least one of them as I sit on my verandah....*snorts..
I've been watching the water spread slowly across under the concrete floor of the courtyard for at least 4 or 5 days now. A good few surges from my dear Master and bingo! We have a faily major plumbing problem...*applauds the Chicken King....
I spent some of the day yesterday up visiting my kid in Rosetta, and only got back at 4.00pm to find that Mr. Wonderful had knocked out many but not all of our powerpoints.... Such a forceful smack he had given us, that the earth leakage switches had tripped and Penny couldnt watch TV or vacuum.... Neato!
Let's jump now to last night when I called M to remind her of the report she has been told to write for der Kommissar of her shooting and the follow up that didn't happen. I was grumbling about the Master taking out our power, when M casually said she was sitting at that moment without power. *startled.... She had checked and found theirs to be the only property down. *looks at Brian..... You sure you know what you are involved with here young man? You're just following orders and are not Capell/Reynaud Road's Controller? Riiight.....
The forum worked fine last night. I sent out the current CPF Minutes directly afterwards, while my Controller for once, sat guiltily silent and well-behaved....*vomits..
No strange words appeared added into the search option box of each mail I composed in gmail. (resembling sp;am or like) *winks...
Only my Chairman's copy of the Minutes was returned Failed within a few moments - An improvement on my past efforts....
I'm pretty much mortally wounded and that, mostly self-inflicted..*cackles.... My dear Master merely enhances and escalates my 'condition' *curtseys...
Did someone call Karl Muller and point him to the Alan Knott-Craig thread? Was the OP part of an elaborate plan to give Muller the floor? *interested.... If Reason ever dwelt in the Halls of my head, it has long since headed for the hills....*shrieks....
Will Karl Muller's posts result in Basil, Sue and Penny getting the compensation they deserve? Will they result in the World Human Rights organisation taking a closer look at St. Theresa's for starters? Will the thread lead to a genuine investigation into the 'quality' of Street Controllers and SAPS Stations given so much power over your lives?
Will they HELL!!! *falls over choking.... You will pardon my unpleasant tendency towards cynicism, and if in my deranged arrogance, I have again mistakenly assumed that any of the thread was specifically aimed at educating and possibly frightening me, then I apologise....*grins...
Were the trees and shrubs in the Secret copse visibly dying? Was that why the fire was deliberately started and such great care taken to replant and manually water? *curious...
Later 5.40am
I attempted to log on at 5.32am this morning as I do, only to be denied access via Error 718 Remote Computer not responding. It would appear the mask of good behaviour has been totally abandoned..*chortles... Where my login password at blogger.com hasn't remembered me in yonks, now even my nick itself has to be physically typed in....*curious....
I have said since the getgo, that Colin Balliram has edited out portions of my blogs freely over the years, and my allegation still stands....*shrugs..
The near reverence and awe with which he is regarded by his peers online, merely confirms that these edits done so swiftly prior to the blogs actual publication, would hardly cause one so skilled, to even break sweat.....*rubs it's burning eyes...
I sense that vodacom3g is sitting on his hands...*grins.. Orders, or a self-imposed silence and disinclination to help? You decide...
I will not change my tune in any way. Telkoms Wimax, both Wireless and Broadband, will enable your local SAPS to control your power supply and water supplies and to enable them should they choose, to actually VOIP your conversations...
Voda3g knows this, and may I suggest that whatever attempts if any, he makes at Damage Control, it be totally disregarded....
mon Capitano's refusal to allow me a connection earlier, is just the tiniest example of the extreme manipulation that is surely going to affect every last one of you, whether you are among the Chosen or not.... *settles in for the long haul....
Later
I finally got to publish Never say Die at 12.14pm. Bali had toyed with the Error 718s when the GameWrecker tried to log in and then finally allowed him to connect. I went back after Publishing to trivia, but the door was firmly closed and it was by Invite Only....*shrugs..
So here I sit to tell you a few more snippets of gossip before I go and try to publish this blog.
You remember I told you how the brown silk marqee thing had blown over on my Master's front deck? Basil tells me he watched Bali dismantling the thing at some point in a foul rage, kicking the structure around the deck. This is the Obsessed Pervert that I know so well. The petulant, enraged Controller that will punish you if he thinks the sun is too bright....*falls over laughing Fools!
The power was cut if you recall, around midday, while we were up in Rosetta... Basil didn't experience any problems with their supply. You have to wonder if this latest innovation comes as a result of Allen Spence sticking his nose in...
Good old Al would've suggested Bali isolate our power supply and deal with just our property, as it didn't look good to hit the entire circuit If only I were the centre of attraction....
Besides, nuking the circuit would have affected the three most heavily invested of the Chosen, namely Sabeera Samuels, Cyril Bhagirathee and Khaled Mohamed. *grins..
Isolated we have been, and will now be attacked ceaselessly whether by surges to our water supply (leaking in the courtyard), no internet, or just slamming off various appliances and surging them back on....*grins...
Basil's Bradley was walking home about midday yesterday, when he spied one of Bali's wekkers jump over our top wall... He asked the guy what he was up to and got some BS reply. The Master was home, and the gates to No. 6 were left open all day, so what reason could these droogs have had to jump my wall?
Easy enough for mon Capitano to pinpoint where Penny was in the house so she wouldn't see the guy, and Fat Sophie would have been inside too.... *grins... It's patently obvious that a concerted effort is being made to get us to move house... Alas, misguided and futile .... *can you see my finger...?
Did I tell you that a CPF Member reported at the last meeting, she had it on good authority that not just drugs are being sold from the Hill, but now confiscated guns as well? *startled.... Course, this will be chopped out of my blog by my Editor long before you get to read it, as that is where my Jack Hunter earns his little perks.... He is the metaphorical Pooper Scooper on the internet for the Rotten Apples, and always has been.....
I tend to believe that the 2 week period of grace we were given recently, when there were no attacks to our power system, and I was allowed to connect to the internet without interference, was partly to allow M's shooting to be forgotten, and partly to gain time as adjustments were made to the power circuit, isolating us totally in anticipation of the renewed onslaught currently underway...
Accessing my blog at the Mall this morning, revealed a bizarre gap at some point left blank. Is it truly time to keep my blogs to myself and to let the Pervert amuse you on his own? *considers this.... I view the Karl Muller posts as further scare tactics, as much as I've enjoyed his information.... *wonders if voda3g would care to pull the other one? *falls choking to the ground... I'm damned if I blog and damned if I don't blog.... *shrugs...
Peace julle...
---oOo---
Friday 7th November 2008 at 3.19pm.