Thursday, October 09, 2008

TOSSER........
(begun Wednesday 8th October at 3.45pm.....)
The gate bell rang in the kitchen at 3.32am. I'd already been debating whether to roll out of bed, when it finally decided me...*grins..
I've come to realise that it's one of the simpler feats of magic the Master is able to perform remotely..*cackles..
I've not fed the Troll since Monday after 6.00pm,and the air stirs beneath the bridge..... Far be it for me to simply talk for the sake of talking...*keels over...
Steam pours from my ears as I continue to speculate on the Masters astonishingly good behaviour these past few days. I'm stumped. What?! What?! *laughing...
I'm too much of a realist to entertain most of my wild guesses for any length of time...*shrugs..
The mixed messages you consider I send you, are in fact ascribed quite clearly to the Stockholm Syndrome and nothing else...*winks at Bali...
Short blond hair, middle-aged and solidly built...Hmm... What is she doing sitting here with the Parks wekkers and their cooler boxes back on 11th June 2007 at 12.49pm? Have you seen a woman of that description driving a Parks & Gardens Muni tractor in your area? *curious...
I recall how shy she'd been when she'd noticed me out on my front lawn with the camera. Her co-wekkers had hastily picked up all the lunchboxes and they had all scuttled off further down the valley with speed...*cackles...
How different it would have been if instead she'd waved and come up to my wall to engage me in friendly conversation. A most unlikely scenario in the present climate of dodgy secrecy and nefarious behaviour..*laughing... Especially so if you are a Muni employee, and work for the Crookedest Town Clerk in the Sothern Hemisphere...*falls over...
Later
It's warmer this morning than I can remember it being for a while... More rain on the way?
State Pathology/Mortuary, Isipingo, wheelchair and 'I'm not that dark' add up to what? Both the Prince of Chaos and Stealth spring into my tiny mind... Have they since grown up and moved on? Or neither...?
The young doctor in the making seems to have done just that... Did he really specialize in psychiatry and matters of the head? He would have found ample material for his studies in trivia channels that's fosho....*cackles...
He was really funny, or at least until he allowed himself to be poisoned by the Courageous Couple...*shrugs...
It seems to make little difference how bright you are, that good old pack mentality is going to kick in whether you deny it or not...*grins... Bali gave you all irrefutable proof that the toad was a controlling bitch and warranted your nastiness?
How cleverly my Master swung the blame for the chaos HE caused at our then server, mweb, onto my wrinkled shoulders...*laughing...and how willingly I shouldered the blame... I guess the young doctor saw this being done, but by then the herd instinct had overwhelmed him, and my gibberings didn't help at all....*grins..
One statement from him would have slowed the blood-letting to a trickle, and Bali would have had to do a rethink.... Water under the bridge I s'pose...*shrugs... El Maestro has since built himself a formidable fan base of astonishing proportions on the back of the Toady Show...*chokes..
For all I know he has several irons in the fire, and old Missus Purdon stars in a similar production? My Controller's bent for abusing the elderly and witless, knows no bounds.... Just as His Master chooses to abuse younger women....
Later
More Bullshit Baffles Brains on Page 6 of today's Daily News (8th Oct.). Plans are afoot to survey the city's underground pipe system - yet not once is cabling mentioned....*shrugs..
Clare Estate are battling with water cutoffs.... Why don't you take your camera and find the areas without water. There you will find the guys shovelling cabling into the manholes....*sighs... Same old....
Thursday 9th October at 4.05am
The Fowl King and his range of totally inappropriate insect calls, has me chuckling in the dark. *grins...I couldn't say why I know they are false.... maybe the vast number of birds I encourage to my garden has always ensured these particularly noisy little beasts don't ever hang about? Course Bali doesn't know this, and merely reads the blurb which gives the areas they are found, and then hits the Play button....*roffels...
Hilarious that most of them appear to favour der Bunker or his front deck, as a landing pad....
I called the GameWrecker yesterday afternoon to come see the beautiful bright green bush snake, at least 3 feet long, that was draped on my Master's asbestos bunker roof, catching the balmy afternoon rays.... Summer is almost here fosho...
The Wireless song is up and running through the valley and my ears are squished with pressure...*smiles...
I will concede that a lot of people seem to encounter problems when using the .org and .gov email addies.. However, the problems with our CPF Chairman's mail address had been sorted out, and it's only fairly recently that I've once again been unable to send him mails. A coincidence? You decide. Its been established that the error is not on his side but mine.
I finally asked our Vice-Chair to forward her copy of the Minutes to him instead, which she did. He now tells me that her mail arrived but sans the attached Minutes. A small matter you say, but one that REEKS of continued petty interference....*looks at Bali...
Of all the stupidities my Controller employs in his efforts to retain the adulation of his Fanboyz, this is the most damning.... *shrugs..
It demonstrates the real attitude of the Rotten Apples to ever working WITH the local CPF, in an effort to make a difference for the better here in the Zone...*rolls it's eyes..
I shall continue to inform members that our Meeting room is most definitely VOIPED, and that their landlines are monitored eagerly by the Rotten Apples as are their cellphones.... A most useful means of obtaining local opinions, albeit illegal....*cackles..
In his role as our official Network Administrator, surely mon Capitano should behave in an orderly, responsible and unbiased manner? If he is to catch treasonous, subversive toads that is? *winks... As it is, our PC is further corrupted each day, and the recent blocking of mails to our CPF Chair is IMO further proof that our system is being run by a criminal....*shrugs..
Were bwana to drive around his area in PE during a power outage, I guess he would at some point, find a great deal of activity taking place. His local Muni Electricity Dept, together with Contractors and the Beast, are busying themselves with the power system somewhere nearby fosho...
The fact that the authorities continue to keep mum on the cabling being run through the piping and the powercuts being necessary to connect YOUR home to the Big Brother grid, ensures that it comes across as the single most corrupt and illegal project yet devised by Telkom and it's Masters.. Fibre to the home se GAT!
The chopper is over Mayville at 5.21am... Are the pilots aware of the current allegations against their Chief? I'm betting they care less as long as the cheque doesn't bounce....*lawls...
Round and round it goes covering Cato Crest as well....
At 5.30am I tried to connect, and was denied access and given Error 718's instead.... The remote computer didn't respond in a timely manner...*cackles... Does he whine that he was having a lie-in due to his exhausting work load? Se voet! *shrieks... My Master and his Mentor are bullies cut from the same slime-covered cloth *beams... Come, walk the streets of the Zone and ask.... Many will be bold enough to tell you that the area is run by criminals for the benefit of criminals...*shrugs...
Do you still seriously believe Colin Balliram to be a Good Law Enforcement representative? Do you? Having second thoughts on the matter is not enough... I wish to convince you here, that innocent people are at the mercy of these totally unstable megalomaniacs, and that you have been suckered (with no small assistance from myself), into backing the wrong horse...*laughing..
However desperate the situation is, I cannot help but find the funny side of the entire affair...*grins...
The refusal to grant me a connection this morning was personal. The GameWrecker will have no such problems..
Until our Controller can prove his ability to control himself, he reveals yet again the utter incongruity of this choice of a Monitor made by the PTB....*looks at the moronic Allen Spence... Clearly having an EE degree doesn't make him the brightest bulb in the box by a long shot... *roffels..
To those that still delude themselves with the hilarious 'a toad scorned....'? You do no more than confirm that I am surrounded by woolly-headed sheep...*falls over...
Though I will never have a Light surrounding me as does Navi or my Vice-Chair, I am an Idiot Messenger and as such, will be attacked. It's a dirty job and I'm doing it the best I can...*chokes...
Later
I stuck my head over the wall to tell young Cola he was being a chancer.... Right next to Nobby's original old kennel now stands the poshest dog house I've ever seen! Whatever the motives, I applaud the move, and can barely keep my teeth in! All three animals now have shelter, and it only remains for Penny to encourage them to actually use it. *curtseys to the Heroic Pair....
If I weren't already in the dog box, I would seriously consider applying for tenancy in the new Pooch Palace!
Peace....
---oOo---
Thursday 9th October 2008 at 4.43pm. PS : Whether you get to read the above blog is now debatable.... It is not loading fully, and my picture doesn't appear. Another ploy to ensure that it is edited prior to public consumption? Sweating? Heheh......