Monday, October 06, 2008

A LAW UNTO THEMSELVES........
(begun Sunday October at 7.51pm.....)
*first attempt to publish Monday at 5.29pm, second attempt Monday at 6.03pm...*
I lost count of the times I was kicked off trivia this evening....*grins... Clearly there are those who are offended by the Truth. *shrugs...
Prior to that,I had struggled mightily in myadsl as pages wouldn't load or couldn't be found.... What was our Network Administrator smoking FFS? It appeared he had lost the plot entirely..*snorts...
I was digging in a bag of old newspapers today, as geriatrics do, when I found the Gazette of 11th September.... Remember the Sham family massacre down in Stamford Hill/Morningside last month?
You recall how it appears that they are linked to the Druglord Earl Barnabas via a shared aunt, Sheila Baijoo (also murdered a couple of years back)?
That the maid had said there were FOUR intruders who suddenly became only two,according to the local constabulary... Two that were whacked quite swiftly,before they could open their mouths ja...
And there on the front page of the Gazette is a picture of the Sham's home...*startled...
Why am I not surprised to find that they belonged to the Eavesdropping Project? Check out the active SE's on the balcony upstairs why don't you? Assumption again? You think?
Who was their Controller? Were the Shams just promoting the signal,as so many are,here in the Zone, or were they as deeply involved as Barnabas?
The two lights burning during daylight hours on the upstairs verandah are in an odd place for starters,so I refuse to buy that they are just standard lights...
Should this put a whole new slant on this Project that you support so strongly? It would be interesting to drive by the house and check out whether the streetlights have the new cowlings, the Telkom wireless boxes,and the silver bands holding the fat black cable to the pole?
How much simpler it would have made the operation,were the Shams audio-monitored as we are, for the killings to go off without a hitch...*gags..
More fantasy on my part? Ja right... Does the area have a monitoring team set up at their local Station as we do? Who made the call to the contract killers? Anyone I know? *curious...
In your mad scramble for a buck, you choose to ignore the peril you've placed yourselves in,by signing up for this Project...*shrugs..
If you study the two fine examples that I blog so repeatedly, being my own Hero, and now his Protector, it must surely give you pause for thought at last? If I were involved in the underbelly of the Zone, I might well be sweating slightly...
As I write, my Master amuses himself by torturing the Twins using the wireless system... I hear their anxious and confused yaps, and allow myself to be briefly nauseated by the Sweeper's feigned ignorance of their plight....*gags..
It's fairly reassuring to find so many on trivia, easily as disfunctional as this toad...*grins... Their bizarre refusal to accept that he is merely a bullying thug, has me wondering about the lives the Players themselves lead. How many are truly happy with their lot, and how many use the online bullying to vent their own frustrations? *cackles..
Hands up those of you who feel you are a unique and 'different' individual to the rest of us? If you could leave the pack for a minute, so I may see you clearly? *falls over laughing... In truth, you are sheep....
Monday 6th October at 3.50am
The roar of the big machines over in Brickfield Road competes with the Wireless song from the convent... It's business as usual...*nods... I read ic's post on the Telkom Wimax thread last night, where he questioned the lack of base stations... The temptation to suggest he check out his local institutions and church-run organisations was great, but what would be the point? He certainly wouldn't have the time to sit outside the nearest convent and see the powerful SE's being run from it's windows...*sighs..
Doubtless all of the major universities in each province are now fully rigged out as Wimax base stations for Selebi's cunning Project, as well...
Dazzled as your average IT Intellectual is, by all the many options so suddenly becoming available, it is highly unlikely the Telkom Wimax scheme will be given more than just a cursory mention now and again...*shrugs..That is exactly what is desired by the Government Corrupt and Telkom.
Who was it that persuaded my Master to finally allow me a connection after the blockings? His rage at my current blogs, and the matter of his involvement with the Enquiry up on the Hill, knows no bounds...*laughing...
His resulting heavy-handed punishment is predictable in the extreme... I'm now more often than not, refused a connection and the corruption on the PC itself, increases daily..*grins..
As anticipated by the likes of Allen Spence and his cronies, we have proved to be easy prey for the thugs that run the Zone...
Is the Good Johan Stolz (ex-Station Commander of Sydenham Station) aware that his name bobs up periodically here on the net? That he took early retirement from the Force due to the inescapable corruption that had taken over, means there is a chance he shrugged off any interest in the Zone once he'd left....*sags...
Does he have reason to communicate with Manuel Correia? *curious.... Another of the Good, who saw the writing on the wall, and removed himself from an area he simply couldn't control or condone.... Has he already realised that being re-assigned to a different station hasn't solved anything at all?
That fewer dedicated and honest policemen such as himself, will stay on, once their Station is infested by similar rot to ours?
My head keeps flashing pictures of some of the really good people up on the Hill, and I tremble for them.... Whatever the outcome of this so-called Enquiry/Cover-up, tis they who will bear the brunt of the enraged bullying that ensues...
My Controller has written the manual on how insecure thugs react when crossed in any way... His Mentor is no different .*nods... Bali has been encouraged to allow me to continue blogging..
I guess it's been suggested that as I merely add fuel to the pyre I stand on, I should be permitted to yammer on unhindered...*shrugs...
He clearly believes this, and were I to have a vestige of commonsense, I would too...*falls on over...
Later
The rain is falling steadily. How many living in flimsy shacks, opened their eyes this morning having no idea how they will eat today?
It sort of puts life's little irritations into perspective, and I choose not to entertain Captain Deviant and HIS Master by attempting to connect this morning, only to be smacked repeatedly.
My mails on CPF business to the Chairman have now been firmly blocked.. Would the pleasant Director of Safety & Security take up the matter on my behalf? Quite clearly the Rotten Apples have no intention of working WITH the CPF at all, and are a Law unto themselves...*chokes..
Today's Natal Mercury Page 4 has an article titled "Change Outlook on Housing" which gives our Station a brief mention that pretty much corroborates all that I've been saying...*shrugs..
More truths that you don't wish to hear right?
There has surely been corruption in Law enforcement since time immemorial, but on a scale like this? I don't think so..... *shudders...
BTW, The GameWrecker is to collect the warranty for the CD Player from Mannering's Garage this afternoon.... Twas I gather, a mere oversight, and sorted in a trice by his lovely daughter....*winks...
Later
5.29pm. No problem connecting and google loaded fine. After that the Controller decided on a repeat of last night's fiasco....*grins..A slowed down connection of massive proportions....
In that case, he will have to stir the hate-pot without today's blog to assist him...*cackles...
Quite possibly he has another elderly mug waiting in the wings to be trotted out for your entertainment?
He has however, freed me up to write out for you the piece written in today's Mercury (mentioned above) on a report released today by the Centre on Housing rights and Evictions, which is based in Geneva.
At the end of the lengthy article there is a list of specific recommendations. Point no. 4 of this list of specific recommendations reads:
There should be an independent and credible investigation into allegations of torture and other violations of basic rights levelled by shack dwellers against Durban's Sydenham Police Station...*end quote.
Violations of basic rights..hmm... not something Colin Balliram and his Mentor would be involved in then surely? Never mind the branch folks! I have pretty much offered him the TREE over the years. In return for continued abuse and invasion of privacy to an appalling degree....*shrugs..
The criminal elements are spreading nasty lies in an effort to topple these two? *falls over laughing.. They ARE the criminal elements FFS!
May I guess that Bali is ahead of me here? That at some point today he suddenly remembered to mention the article I refer to, and to brush it aside airily? He certainly heard the GameWrecker mention it to me earlier....*nods..
Let the sycophantic woollies go munch in the fields, and let the Silent make their judgement.... I don't know if you are able, but reparations are due..
Turn this around if you can, before it's too late? If you can't, why then at least watch with me, as each and everything I've told you comes to pass....*smiles..
Peace....
Monday 6th October 2008 at 6.37pm.