Saturday, October 18, 2008

THE MESSAGE.......
(begun Saturday 18th October at 3.45am.....)
I didn't anticipate a problem logging on this morning and indeed, had none. Bali waits eagerly to hear my thoughts today....*beams...
Little Pepsi has a lot to say this morning, but then so do the Cape Canaries in the coral tree, that were hard at it when I woke at 3.30am..*grins..
The longest staying flock of birds that I can ever recall.... They've shifted further down to Khaled's area as I write...*winks... The wireless song was in the background and a single toad croaked briefly from el Maestro's deck.... Spring has sprung...
Some of the noobs from the CPF Patrol swung by last night. They hadn't been properly briefed, and didn't really have a clue where to begin. They'd gone in to the Charge Office to get the required OB Number and found the guys there were too busy to help. *shrugs..
This fascinating house over at St. Theresa's and Hugo had apparently just been burgled. I understand that Stols is an Engineer.... It's like a mini-fortress and being right on the doorstep of the Nest at the convent, it's hard to imagine how anyone got in... But hey, with careful planning, anything is now possible...*winks....
Our guys had given up on waiting for the OB number and gone off to start patrolling anyways, but it was an unfortunate baptism for them and to be frank, bad planning on our part more than anything else...*frowns..
I'd seen the SAPS vans a couple of times as they went by patrolling earlier during the day, and gotten big smiles from the officers...*sighs... Hell, I'd have been happy to hang about the Charge Office all evening waiting for the stupid number, but then you all know I have a thing for uniforms...*cackles rudely...
Later
As I walked on the verandah, I thought about the years I'd spent running from trivia room to trivia room in search of peace and quiet, after the shit hit the fan over at mweb...*grins..
My Master certainly achieved his aim of making the internet hell on earth after I'd inadvertently landed him in the dwang...*laughing.. I imagine it's beyond the IT savvy to comprehend how it was for this tard back in those times... The sheer bloodlust and enjoyment entertained by thrashing a simpleton, was astonishing....
Alas, nothing much has changed at all since, and noobs are still for the most part treated with derision...*shrugs...
I'm regarded with a tad more care since I've become so dangerously mouthy, but the dirt thrown will stick forever...*applauds it's Controller.... There will always be those whose standards of payback include cooking your assets and strewing glass and screws across your driveway, and it was my mistake for not seeing them for the lowlifes they are at the outset...*lawls...
*the chopper is going over here at 5.25am. High enough not to disturb those having a lie-in...*
Little Willy scrambles to hold his place as Controller of my Universe..*chokes... His skills as a sound engineer are lacking, and though they may raise a laugh or two from his inane grovelling sycophants, the effort he has put into it, has sadly fallen flat...*grins...
The gale force wind that sprang up in the early hours yesterday, took out his open garage window.
I try to guess whether it was deliberately left open for that reason and give up....
It certainly gives him a good excuse to get more wekkers in, and to do more than just replace his window...*cackles... We shall have to wait and see....
Sunday 19th October at 3.50am...
Whatever I tell you now is pretty much old news but hey, I'll give it a shot (haha) anyways...*winks...
As posted in Off Topic at mybb last night, me and M arrived at Siripat Field in Reservoir Hills at about 9.30am yesterday...
Very little was happening, and only about four or five stalls had gone up on the far side of the field. The most amazing police band were belting out a familiar song and at that point, cops seemed to easily outnumber residents on the field....*startled....
Captain Lazarus and a colleague were waiting for us by the entrance to the field as we walked in, and saluted us....*grins..
We went over and greeted the organisers and then wandered across to the few stalls right over the other side of the field.
The kid was inking the stamp to do my mendhi (ag, kak I cant spell it!), and M had paid for her purchase and put it in her bag, when the shot went off.... There were five of us in very close quarters around that little table and the shot sounded so distant I didn't even look up....*shrugs...
M remarked casually that she'd been shot, and I turned round sceptically and pulled her hand away from her stomach in slow mo to see the blood.
I looked round to see Captain Lazarus most fortuitously now standing only about 100 yards away, and went and asked him to sort it out. He then got on his cell, apparently to call an ambulance (which didn't arrive at all while we were there BTW), while M was sat down in a chair by the stall so the damage could be assessed.
When the second wound was discovered, I said it had gone in and out, but several people insisted it was two shots...Pfft...
Eventually a kind member of the Reservoir Hills CPF drove her car across the field, loaded us in, and took us over to Parklands where M's doctor had said he would meet her. I've a clear recollection of driving out of Siripat Field just as der Kommissar passed us going in, in his techno marvel.... Timing uber alles ja.... *winks and wonders who picked up the bullet which must have been fairly close to where we'd been standing...
The doctor confirmed that M had been lucky, standing sideways on to the shot, and it had gone straight in and out...*shrugs..
The thought occurs to me that she had probably moved at that exact moment, otherwise it would have hit it's mark and had her on the ground screaming...*gags... The telescopic sights available today are quite amazing.... Check out Earl Barnabas' Village People wannabee here (3 pages of my photo album) as he postures with his rifle over under the gumtrees back on Friday 29th June 2007 at 1.45pm. Was he given a second opportunity yesterday to do more than prance about threateningly? My guess would have to be yes.... *shrugs again... (I left prints at the Station for der Kommissar at the time)
Did the dozens of cops swarm across the second field to scour the bushes for the sniper? Actually, no. Captain Lazarus came swiftly across as I pointed my camera in the direction of the shot, and asked that the pictures weren't given to the Press, is all....*laughing.... That was it.
Did anything good come out of the debacle? Well yes - There's always the unforseen wild card, and in our case it took the form of the charming young CPF member who volunteered to take M to to hospital...*beams...
She and I had dropped M at Parklands and were waiting outside M's house for her kid to pick up some stuff for M, when I first gently broached the subject.
Turns out she lives in Reservoir Hills (unsurprising), so I said I supposed she and her husband were on the Government's Wireless project and left their lights on to enhance the wireless signal. Yes on both counts.
I asked her whether she was aware that the Eskom fiasco and the deliberate water runoffs were nothing more than Wireless Project related . Yes she was.
I asked whether her husband was a Controller and eavesdropped on his neighbours for the Project, and she said he had only once accessed their neighbours adsl and called her to come see.... He had said then that he couldn't do it, and that was that...*nauseated.... I had reassured her that it took a certain kind of person (*winks at el Maestro) and that for the most part Controllers would be OWNED by the Wikked....
Good people these two are, as are the majority that have been hustled into believing the Project is a wonderful initiative....*vomits..
How long ago did vodacom3g's unctuous tones echo over the airwaves saying that I am asking for trouble? And how carefully has he now avoided saying he told you so? Allowing the silence to speak for itself? *cackles..
What caused the attacks to upgrade from glass and screws across my driveway, to a bullet in my friend's stomach? *curious... Only the portion of a letter pasted into the start of my Flights of Fancy blog, naming the scum at Sydenham Heights...*shrugs..
The letter from the same author, received weeks earlier, where a resident watches from an upstairs balcony as a uniformed officer arrived with a bag, in an official SAPS vehicle to collect what the resident's say are drugs, appears to have disappeared from my gmail inbox *winks....
My search INabilities are legend and I shall ask the GameWrecker to have a look later....
If as I suspect, it has been neatly removed, you know who it was that deleted it. And he still denies any connections to Barnabas and the Rotten Apples? *collapses laughing..
Were enough of the Good to speak out, could I be saved? It's way too late for that now, and only left for me to continue bleating into the wind like the Village Idiot I am, as your comfortable lives are changed forever.....*shrugs...
The chopper is VERY busy this morning and even circled directly overhead after spending considerably time down at Brickfield Road. No, they are NOT busy with the big cycle race due later this morning, as the GameWrecker suggested, but most likely will say that is what they were doing...*laughs....
Peace julle...
---oOo---
Sunday 19th October 2008 at 6.49am.