Tuesday, October 21, 2008

GREED.........
(begun Tuesday 21st October at 3.35am...)
Bali seems to have given up trying to entertain me as I open my eyes to the inevitable Cape Canary near his front deck...*grins... Behind that, the Wireless song streams out from the convent...
Even before publishing yesterday, I'd found the trivia channel door slammed and locked up tight. By invite only. Premeditated damage control fosho...*cackles... I truly believe that my denied access means I am making headway, and am heartened as a result...*beams...
What did happen to me that I used to be fun? An incredibly laboured quit message trailing after the inevitably less-than-honest player on efnet last night, startled me... clearly another cretin like myself, who had wandered into the trivia channels by accident...*lawls...
Is there no one out there that has done more than the most basic level of psychology? *shrieks.... May I apply now for an upgrade, as I'm somewhat offended by the pondscum you send me? *falls over laughing...
To consider that I was 'fun' as I grovelled and gibbered at my Tormentors feet, certainly takes a special kind of person...*looks at Missus C..... I was fun, until I began trying harder to speak a language you could all understand...*shrugs...
As near-impossible as I find this to do, clearly at least some of what I now say has made enough sense to cast doubts on the Courageous Couple's integrity..*chokes...
Not a whisper of the incident at Siripat Park reached the Press, and up until late yesterday afternoon, the promised visit to M by the SAPS hadn't materialised. *winks...
Stood next to the daily horrors that occur here, I guess it was miniscule, and unworthy of further investigation....Next time? *grins..
Why am I bothered by the appearance of two officers I really admire, for different reasons? Such a silly thing, and yet it causes me to feel uneasy to the point of sharing here with you...*curious..
Possibly Captain Panday and Tiger need to visit the Brighton Beach Station quite soon? Or is it too late already?
There is a grim look of resigned acceptance on so many of the faces up on the Hill these days, as they begin to realise how easily their careers can be destroyed.
There are many at the Station whose innate goodness shines through, despite the efforts made by the Mentor to have them appear stupid....*vomits..
Too much rarified air has clearly cooked this megalomaniac's head, and he and his Protege are now more ludicrous than I could ever be... *shrugs.... He is only as dangerous as you allow him to be, which so far, has given him free rein.... *nauseous...
Courageous and heroic? My character assessment skills are clearly on a par with the rest of my other abilities... Non-existent! Cest la vie.....
I climbed onto the Orbitrek machine at 4.35am this morning. At 4.40am the curtain rose and the Molester swept onto St. Theresa's playing field in one of the official techno-marvellous Beemers with all it's sparkling blue lights flashing...*keels over cackling....
He circled the stage and doused the lights....
I ask you now o Lout of my Life..... did my step falter as I walked, starkly outlined as I am on the verandah? Did it? *shrieks....
It did NOT...*nods... The staged threat did no more than give me another paragraph here with you....*laughing...
Last week I dreamt of my old lady for the first time since she caught the bus on the 8.8.08...*smiles... I woke myself crying and calling after her...*curious... Are we going to meet sooner rather than later? *looks at the Captain of Immense Courage....
The Zone is filled with potential defenceless creatures for you and your Protector to while away many happy, if perverted hours...*laughs... One wrinkled and mouthy old toad down, will not merit so much as a raised eyebrow...*shrugs..
Though it amuses me to wonder how the Lord of all things Electrical, Allen Spence, can stomach the cautious obsequiousness that he is obliged to adopt now when dealing with these deranged goondaboyz...*chokes..
Has he already distanced himself in true cowardly fashion from accepting any responsibility for his actions? *fascinated... My guess is that he is busy right now cosying up to other Rotten Apples further afield, and hears nothing but the steady kerching as his bank balance increases....
At what point will he gather up his loot and abandon the country? Will he share his flight seat with the Crooked Town Clerk as they flee to greener pastures? They'd certainly make a cute couple and have a great deal in common....*roffels...
A yellow-billed kite sits patiently at the very top of a gum tree across the valley. He waits for me to fill the bird tray before making his choice from today's menu...*beams and goes off to oblige...
Later 9.15am
I just got rather lucky. While watering outside on the front lawn I disturbed a grasshopper. Not the usual variety I find everywhere, but a yellow and green stick-like beastie, that I somehow just KNOW is the mini-violinist that saws away outside the lounge window and here by the fiddlewood tree....*cackles...
Am I, on the strength of that lucky find, ready to withdraw my Master's Sounds of Nature CD and crawl away, scraping the egg from my chops? Am I HELL!!*!#@! *falls over laughing...
It will take considerably more than that to convince me that the Big Chicken is not conducting his own little orchestra regularly...*laughs...
Whether you've noticed or not, I'm always happy (and somewhat relieved), when I discover that I've been wrong, and you would always be the first to hear of it...*shrugs... I wait now with bated breath to see the so-elusive Cape Canaries against the paler sky in the pre-dawn hours.. Can do? Oh Maestro de Pollo? *grins..
I'm loath to wash out the hadeda pool again, as so many tadpoles float dead on the surface the day after I've replaced the water with 'clean' Muni water *stumped...
The hardy band that have so far survived, deserve a chance, don't you think?
For some reason totally beyond me this morning, I felt suddenly sad for all the neighbours that have fallen for the monstrous lies surrounding this Project. I can only hope that my obsessed Controller and his equally perverted Protector are too busy panting over the voices of the elderly to eavesdrop on their own Invitees to this Project...*gags..
Sabeera Samuels up at No. 18 is far and away the most heavily invested, but this will not prevent the Listeners from checking up on their private conversations regularly.
Careless remarks considered derogatory will be noted by the crazed bullies, who possibly even have some sort of bizarre Points system running for their own entertainment..*vomits...
Three strikes and you may have your house burgled... Four and you may be hijacked at your gate....
The list of possibilities here in the Zone, is endless....
While Dilshaad and Khaled at No. 2 may well be able to wisely school their tongues, I guess Kasim will be the cause of any repurcussions they may endure...*grins... You can't teach an old dog new tricks, and he will VOICE his opinion on everyone, including his current Mentors...*rolls it's eyes....
If you have any feelings of self-preservation, then do yourselves a rethink, and consider me differently to the carefully labelled Mischief Making toad you shrug off with such derision...
I actually give a shit believe it or not.
Be careful. Peace..
---oOo---
Tuesday 21st October 2008 at 10.50am