Wednesday, October 22, 2008

GIVE IT YOUR BEST SHOT..........
(begun Tuesday 21st October at 9.25pm....)
*Massa is home early this afternoon...all the better to edit my blog here?*
It drizzled for the entire duration of our CPF Patrol this evening. No problem as I said, it's unlikely we'll come across anything worth reporting... Besides, I spent the trip fulfilling der Kommissar's mandate to the very best of my abilities....*grins...
Gossip I did, and hopefully some of my ramblings will be remembered.....*beams..
The cars meet up at the local garage after the Patrol, where we have coffee and another natter... The single most interesting remark that was made, was that Station Commander Des Marillier aka Superintendent aka CPF Liaison Officer, is due back from leave!!!!
Well strike me pink and call me a radish! So much for my wild theories of him being banished to a distant station never to reappear! *falls over cackling...
His imminent return to the fold would have absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with my blogged assumptions surely? *winks... So, his whispered suspension is a thing of the past, and the five young victims have somehow been silenced as predicted....*grins.. Everything still firmly on track then, despite the pong coming from the carpet there in the dark corner?
However much the Superintendent is forced to dance to the Mentor's tune, I am simply glad he is coming back, as will be a good few of our CPF Members...*beams...
One of Barnabas' runners brushed past me as we stood at the garage chatting this evening... A small world it is indeed...*smiles..
I was most impressed with the Druglord's recent property purchase over in Raftery Crescent. Festooned as it is now with the wireless friendly ccfls, it certainly sticks out like a beacon in the night....*lawls.... Guess who the Controller is in that street? *waves to Lloyd wildly.....
I sit here stunned at the sheer gullibility of all those good people, so easily swayed into assisting with a Project that will above all, benefit the Corrupt and downright Wikked in the country...
Wednesday 22nd October at 4.25am...
A quickie as I'm running late.... The rough patches deliberately left on Freddie's house wall here, my unsuspecting good neighbours bathroom wall here, their garage wall here and of course my own Bullyboys wall here....... ? They do stand out once you've identified the patches, and I still can't even begin to guess what they're for....*glum... The plaster over these areas is lumpy and rough (rather like moi)..... WTF? These particular walls got a full new coat of paint at the time, so why deliberately degrade them with these unsightly patches? See how Freddie's patch glows luminously in the dark before it was painted over with a final coat of paint?
I gather there's a lucrative operation running from the Station in the re-sale of confiscated drugs? That's the charge they just couldn't get to stick to Koobair if you recall? Sadly this information is a non-event on these pages...
It would have been done more discreetly while Manuel was around, but I doubt Smiling Martin would have even noticed...*shrugs... Now of course, these transactions can take place fairly openly cos, who you gonna call? *keels over laughing...
I have to grin at the Gauteng mybb get-together being held once again at vodaworld ffs! *chokes...
However clever he is, voda3g is NOT privy to her own private thoughts.. hopefully she doesn't imbibe, and won't lose the plot on the night *winks... She is way better at keeping her true opinions to herself than this toad...(though there are always things that I can't share with you either)...*smiles..
Yes, undoubtedly the entire Shaik Clan are themselves monitored and tracked, as is our President to be.. But I have reason to believe that the very topmost PuppetMasters in this Eavesdropping Project are more corrupt than all the Gangstas put together *lawls...
The Eskom fiasco, the degradation of the water system for the cabling, and the use of institutions as mini-base stations are just the tip of this rotten iceberg...*snorts... voda3g is a lackey to the shadowy manipulators that run this country....
I've asked this before and I'll ask it again.... why is our ex CPF Chairman not privy to Jackqui Subhhans (sp) Muni Broadband system? He has worked for the Muni all his life AFAIK and yet he knows NOTHING of the Project....
More convincing evidence of how carefully invitees are chosen... He would have seen the corrupt implications immediately, and so was deemed to be unuseable? *gags...
Later at 12.30pm
The strange sense of urgency I feel is reflected in today's inarticulate ramblings... A damp, chill wind howls through the valley as I struggle to marshall my thoughts....
I took a ride up to Westville this morning... The first revelation came as S. made some casual remark to Delon at Budget Foto re his uncle at the station....*sighs and waves to Dev.... Turns out Delon's uncle is a cop at the Chatsworth Station, hence my degraded pics.... It's nice to have final confirmation, and as always, no hard feelings at all...*beams at the Twit...
The second revelation came later when the businessman said he's changed his home and businesses from iBurst to fixed line connections in an effort to escape the ferrets....*keels over laughing..
From the frying pan literally I tell you! *chortles... So I say to him, Which of your neighbours could be visiting you in your home, uninvited like? Do your lights dip? Who has stunning ccfls on their outside walls, and who runs water off wastefully all the time? He and his wife exchanged a glance and simultaneously came up with a name....*shrieks.... How easy was that?!
What stuck in both their minds about this charming neighbour? That he brutally and openly shot and killed his own dog for no apparent reason....*nauseated.....
Tell me now if you would voda3g? Do I detect a characteristic pattern to the quality of Controllers your Masters have deemed fit to be given this responsibility?
If I were to prop my own Perverted Monster of a Chicken up alongside this businessman's neighbour/Controller, are you SUREyou could tell them apart? *projectile vomits.... What's that?? More hearsay and farting in the wind from the toad?
Your words begin to have a hollow ring about them young man...*wags it's wrinkled finger....
The vast wealth available to so few (yourself included), have blinded you to reason dewd! You know I speak the truth however much I stumble and stutter!
That this Eavesdropping Project will lead to unimagineable acts of wikkedness is no exaggeration... the least of which, will involve hours of perverted pleasure for the blockheaded thugs given control over innocent idiots like myself...*bares it's yellowed stumps...
From your posts, and remarks made by forumites who have been truly blessed to enjoy your personal company, I would hazard that outwardly, you are a most civilized and amiable creature....*curious..
What dark thoughts lurk beneath that smiling facade? Were you bullied at school? Or did you have a privileged childhood and are now testing out Darker Waters for your own bored amusement?
You are most certainly not what you appear to be, and as such I find you fascinating...*grins..
Driving home after 10.00am this morning, I came down Harris Crescent and pulled up to stop outside our Councillor's home. There on the opposite pavement stood parked a genuine blue Muni Electricity lorry with it's driver sitting in the cab. A ladder was propped against the Councillor's streetlight. I studied the guy for a minute and then pulled up alongside him..
I was debating whether you were worth a picture said I, rather charmlessly.... Should I smile? asked he... Most of them do, I replied as I drove off, leaving him to fiddle further with the Eavesdropping technology..
Could this all have been done differently? My guess is that your Masters were forced to use these animals to run their Project as they are truly without conscience of any sort. That the ShaikBoyz, Rassool, Koobair, Agliotti and Barnabas will consider they have hit paydirt is a given...
They will whisper lies into the President's ear and lead him down the proverbial garden path as they did with the unfortunate Thabo Mbeki. Each of them will imagine themselves to be at the top of their Game.
Alas! There are others in the Shadows, who in turn watch these underworld hoodlums and will pull the plug on them with equally callous speed should the need arise... Who sits at the very top of this pyramid of Greed is anyone's guess.... *shrugs...
Peace..
---oOo---
Wednesday 22nd October 2008 at 3.25pm.