Friday, October 31, 2008

THE CAT THAT CAUGHT THE CANARY.....
(begun Friday 31st October at 8.30am.....)
Much as I've enjoyed trotting out that the sniper may have missed his chosen target, I know it's not true....*pink....
It was always M that was to be on the receiving end was it not? There would certainly have been eyebrows raised (if little else), were I to have been hit...
The Good on the hill are well aware of the ongoing vendetta are they not?
Even His personal secretary had been carefully kept in the dark as the to finer details of what took place at Siripat Field. *grim...
'I'll get an amublance' was certainly not the first call made by the smug lackey.... It would've been to the Molester himself fosho, and it would have been to report the success of the carefully crafted production...*gags.... 'I'll let you know when they are leaving..' ? uhuh..... *cackles..
It's all so weirdly familiar..... a movie? The brilliant SAPS band playing at full tilt to a small knot of people carefully contained in front of the musicians, to hide the sound of the shot...*falls over laughing....
The traffic cones clearly marking a no-go area giving the sniper a clear shot.... Not a stall or car or person to be seen on the road side of the field.... The utter lack of activities taking place at 9.30am when the Fun Day had been advertised as starting at 8.30am...
I truly believe that the help we were finally given by the Reservoir Hills CPF Member and Invitee to the Eavesdropping Project didn't turn out quite as intended....*chortles...
However carefully the operation was planned, there was always the chance of a wild card appearing.... And so it was..... Kind Nadine had assumed me to be a fellow Invitee and had answered my questions truthfully....*shrugs..
If M and I had stayed by the band and not wandered over to the four forlorn stalls at the far side of the field, what form would Plan B have taken? *curious...
I confess to more than a little bias at this point, but find even the peurile attempts at cunning, coloured with the Rotten Apples signature yellow, scream cowardice as always.... Such different strokes folks...
My error was in seeing outright bullying as some sort of demented courage ffs! *gags at itself....
The five young trainee policewomen may have been neatly silenced, but not before they finally cleared my vision...*applauds.... Family man se VOET!!!! *shrieks...
Later at 10.55am
A really warm sunny day it is, but my stupid hand has been mucking about as I sit out in the garden....*grins... A canary has just struck up it's song and I rose to find the SE on Bali's valley-facing bunker wall is active....*laughing...
Cyril visiting No. 64 Harris Crescent saddens, but doesn't surprise me.... His boys don't see the chains they wear, shackled as they are to Colin Balliram and HIS Protector in turn...*shrugs....
Telkom's Wimax saturates the Zone and beyond, and it's VOIP option is the proverbial cherry on the top.
Two off-key notes of the synthetic oriole sounded across by the gumtrees, causing me to burst out laughing... There has been a problem with that particular FX since day one. He will confirm that I've suggested it's batteries need replacing....*cackles...
I got up to go indoors shortly after that and found the SE had since been deactivated. Just a passing amusement then...*grins.. Much as he sets off his other properties in the early hours ( I can hardly refer to myself and his three unfortunate dogs as assets). I hear their pitiful confused sounds at about 2.00am and merely turn over and escape my nausea in sleep....*gags....
Too rich for your blood is it?
The never-ending inference that I fabricate my Jack Hunters personality traits, serves as confirmation of your naivete, nothing more....*shrugs... His Pooper-Scooper must be set on auto-clean 24/7 these days.... It's dirty work but someone has to do it....
My Master is clearly bored witless as I sit here at the desk... A couple more utterly tuneless calls from the 'oriole' at its designated spot and now he tries a different track....*cackling.... How I would love to have heard the Courageous Couples version of the incident at Siripat Field.... *grins..
Lily white hands in the air and how many 'she asked for its' ? *keels over laughing...
All the years he has infested our home, he has predictably gone silent and well-behaved after a particularly nasty attack. Nothing has changed at all.
I was amused to see in several recent posts on mybb, that voda3g reverted to janniespeak again... Whether genuine slips, or carefully added as a masterfully endearing touch to his crafted persona - I couldn't say....*winks...
Has he told you that the Zone is beyond his 'sphere of influence?' *falls over shrieking.... That his Masters have made a conscious decision to leave the monstrous Molester and his Goodbuddy Bali to go about the Beasts business unchastised? That the work they do far outweighs their transgressions? *vomits copiously...
Is voda3g in fact privately as amused as say, Captain Lazarus appeared to be, by M's shooting? *curious...
Where is Roggebaai in relation to voda3g's eyrie? My head insists there is far more to this young man than you will ever know or believe.... For good or bad, I know not...*shrugs..
His power is such that I feel justified in assuming he regards us as no more than specks of dust blown in the wind... There will be countless instances of injustice and cruelty enacted as a direct result of the Eavesdropping Project. Many far worse than those I whitter on about....*nods..
Much as I sensed it would be futile to seek help from Shaggy back in those halcyon days at mweb, do I know this latest metamorphosis would have me on total ignore....*shrugs..
My consolation is that he KNOWS I speak the Truth despite all the efforts of the Corrupt at Damage Control.... *curtseys... The Beast's deliberate and calculated use of the Crooked to spread the tentacles of furtive information gathering is of course nothing short of genius...*dances.... Spy vs. spy indeed....
Kitt iii sits again at the top of his driveway... Is he off in the pretty Beemer to plan his next assault from the relative safety of the fairway? *interested....
Grandma is going to have to withdraw from her Chair...*cackles.. Familiarity has inevitably bred contempt, and he draws unwanted attention to his lack of manners, though he is charmingly oblivious to this....*laughing....
The baited hook has been swallowed IMO and all that remains for the Rotten Apples to do, is to reel him in.....
My carping on, is now so much water off a duck's back, and only time will tell if he's truly forgotten the face of his father so to speak...*curious...
I'm tired. There's only so many combinations to a 500 word vocabulary that one can use before you hit rock bottom...*laughing... Did I hear you say nap?
Peace...
---oOo---
Friday 31st October 2008 at 2.19pm.