Friday, September 19, 2008

PUSSYFOOTING ABOUT II......
(Saturday 20th .....)
Consider this a Declaration of Independence..... I have already written my next blog, but am dragging my heels over it....*glum...
The only Readers I give a toss about, sit in a Channel that is now more off limits to me than on....*shrugs..
As FlipSleazy clearly OWNS irc, and lays down the rules, it's obvious that my search for the Good Law Enforcers has been in vain if not delusional....
I shudder to think how many and how much of my blogs have been heavily edited before they went public, but it's no use crying over spilled milk now is it?
Perhaps Colin Balliram and his Sweeper can instead entertain you with their carefully dumbed-down version of life in the Zone? *beams and goes off to begin yet another blog of intrigue and corruption.....
End......
Saturday 20th September 2008 at 7.44am.