Thursday, September 18, 2008

THE LIGHTS ALL WENT OUT.....
(begun Thursday 18th September at 3.20am...)
When exactly did our streetlight revert to being just another boring pole in the ground? Is it just that time has worn the shine off those pretty silver bands that fasten the FIBRE to the wood?
I s'pose that would be the logical answer, if logic were something I was familiar with...*grins.
On the odd occasion that I am out of an evening, the streetlight poles higher up the Crescent still shine at intervals where the bands intersect the fat black cabling... More dust and dirt down this end of the road? *falls over...
I study Bali's streetlight from the window, and marvel at how subdued it has become over time. Not a flash of light on any of the now dull bands apart from the usual 2 brilliant red and next to it, white lights, a few feet below the cowling itself, facing the convent... Cowlings that now have rather more abilities than just a light sensor to switch them on after dusk and off at daybreak...*winks...
I've got loads of photos which show amazing pinpoints of light on the silver bands, but only one out of all of them that I consider conclusive proof that it's now fibre that embraces the streetlights so closely....
Taken on the 12th July 2007 at 15.50pm of my Controller's own streetlight. The sky in the background is overcast and the streetlight isn't on, and yet there are these two clearly active tiny lights shining on the silver band..... No sun and not another light on in the road that could have accounted for this miracle...*beams.
I clearly recall at the time I was standing on Sue the Book's driveway chatting to her....
In his avid desire to eavesdrop on the conversation, Bali had cranked his system carelessly to the maximum...*shrieks.... I remember pointing these two pilot lights out to Sue and laughing at the time... I had no idea that the results of the picture I took would take pride of place in my Album No. 2....*lawls..
Though the VOIP option on all this invasive new technology is most definitely the cherry on the cake, it is only a part of the package. Once it is fully installed, your home may be isolated from it's neighbours and literally controlled....
Your utilities may be turned off without disrupting your immediate neighbours, should you say, default on your rate payments... It goes without saying that your landline will be monitored and recorded and your cellphones controlled.
The devices which Telkom's so thinly disguised so-called competitor Neotel, insist are installed in your home, will aid the VOIP ability as far as I can judge...
Did Earl Michael Barnabas fly up to Gauteng or Pretoria accompanied by a Rotten Apple and Allen Spence, to tender for the honour of being the test area for this Project? Or was Barnabas known to the Shaikboyz who in turn as you know, have the ear of the Powerful in Government?
Crazy? You think?
While Electrical Engineers like Spence have found my struggles to be highly amusing, including the enormous physical damage suffered by the innocent who were in DLOS as the Freeway lights were connected to our paltry circuit here in the Crescent, they have selectively ignored the fact that their Project is for the most part being run by Criminals...
I do not refer here to such as the Town Clerk, Sutcliffe..although a stretch behind bars at this point would be well deserved....*nauseated..
I refer to the criminals that control the Zone and their corrupt contacts in Government...
I do not consider the deliberate attacks on our electrical system to be a part of the testing.
I do not consider the variable, and for the most part highly suspect, quality of our tap water to be a part of the testing.
Nor do I think the added attentions paid to both my landline and cellphones to be acceptable parts of these trials.
I will guess if I may, that the witless guinea pigs down this end of the Zone have long been considered little more than light entertainment and comic relief....
This was pretty much the case well before the Project itself was even envisaged, using the basic technologies available back then... Our phones have been tapped by the Rotten Apples and their buddies up at Telkom Overport since 19voetsek, and we have had more than our fair share of surges and blackouts on weekends (when it was easier to arrange with contacts down at the electricity Department) *grim...
Once the presentation had been made to the necessary corrupt Government Officials, it was Spence's job with Telkom, to begin installing the eavesdropping technology down this end of the Crescent.... What a cockup ensued as they fumbled and farted about...*vomits..
Little wonder my howls of outrage and letters to Whitehead were ignored....*snorts..
This behemoth was on it's way, despite it's clearly illegal activities which so many found delightfully amusing...
It will have been the obvious criminal element here in the Zone that won us first place in the testing stakes...Nothing more, nothing less....
Why would you think that say, Umhlanga Rocks, is exempt from the cronyism and nepotism involved in spreading the Government Eavesdropping Project throughout the land? *falls over cackling...
I would suggest that after the Zone, Umhlanga Rocks is the next most advanced area to be infiltrated by the Listeners for the Cause....*gags...
Hell, we here in the Zone were handed over like lambs to the slaughter to the Rotten Apples, as a part of the deal. Huge tenders and contracts have been handed out willy-nilly to encourage any ditherers to jump aboard...
Those that have been kept in the dark (heh) will be used as live entertainment for Controllers country-wide....
I am perfectly serious when I suggest that the Hall Keeper who lives at No. 44 Cullingworth Road is feeling the effects of the totally unacceptable mast emissions bordering his property..
I would be astonished could it be proven that HIS neighbours are not in some way showing similar symptoms. How would you know? Who is going to tell you? The GoondaBoyz? The Rotten Apples? *gags...
Since the installation of this Project in the Zone, I guess the cell mast emissions have trebled and on occasion, gone through the roof... It's not as though the Controllers are in any way qualified EEs now is it? *vomits..
That Monitors throughout the land will have to have a leaning to, and a bent for criminal activities is a given...*shrugs..
The wind is already bending the tops of the gumtrees on what promises to be another beautiful day.. Will my defensive and abrasive attitude earn me more barbs today? *looks at it's Master... That's a given....*laughing...
Later
Its 3.10pm and Penny had just left when Bali hit the TV hard, taking the screen out. Why? It is his to do with as he pleases, as is everything in this house...*shrugs..
The dips to our lighting last night were frequent and began at 6.05pm, I guess once the chicken King had arrived home. At 6.15pm the Airwing chopper made the first of two low passes overhead and then I heard it go by further away, a couple of times...
Was it Wednesday I drove by the Assessment Centre higher up the Crescent, to find three wekkers busy next to the new manhole which was open. Their bakkie was clearly marked BizAfrika... The problems with our water supply continue...?
The metal taste in my mouth is now confirmed to be caused by the water quality.
I ran a glass of water at bedtime some nights back and the immediate results were amazing... It hasn't occurred since...
Later
It must have been about 3.30pm this arvo when I started up the PC to feed my Trollish Master today's blog... I had already begun typing it out in Outlook when I remembered to activate java.
I tried efnet and got the ubiquitous No Match. The same for blabbernet and shadowfire...*laughing...
Do I smell fear or just plain grumpiness? Has the poor fellow had a bad day? Will he go down with the ship? Personally, I think rats of his calibre always survive, rather like the indestructible cockroach...*shrugs..
I deleted the two paragraphs I'd typed and shut down obediently. There was a time when the Heroic One led me to believe he enjoyed my blogs. Alas - of late I fear he would prefer it were I to put a permanent sock in it... His wish is my command....*beams...
Peace...
PS: The GameWrecker says it looks like el Maestro is having problems with the badass Kitt iii... Figures then our lights would dip and I would be on the receiving end of shithead's irritation...*grins...
PSS: Ill-tempered and malicious as he most certainly ,(efnet still gives No Match found) the interference on the TV at odd times this evening, denotes that all is not well with el Maestro's setup. What has changed? That he cannot control? *curious.....
---oOo---
Thursday 18th September 2008 at 7.23pm.