Wednesday, September 17, 2008

CHANCE BE A FINE THING....
(begun Tuesday 16th September 7.33pm....)
It was still 'No Match' found for trivia this evening, so instead I shall attempt to amuse/irritate you here...*grins..
I've just spent a rather delicious 10 minutes reading through my most recent blogs... You are aware that once I've hit Publish, I've no idea what I wrote unless I go and read it? *laughs... Whether this is normal or not, it's just the way it is....
I savour each poorly constructed and badly worded sentence, fantasising that IT may well be the one that blew the Master's stack this time...*falls over..
My repeated insistence that our Druglord works hand in hand with the Rotten Apples? Naaa... I think that our Controller is just genuinely irked at the difficulties presented by their attempts to monitor so many conversations taking place at the same time, after the CPF Meeting.... A wee bit of embarrassment colours his rage? My own conversation was the least interesting, and yet with the poor dude's perverted obsession, he would foolishly have ignored the tastier chatting and stuck to me like glue....*roffels..
I exaggerate? *coughs... I had just left the PC and came through here to find not five minutes later, the anglepoise on the desk dipped... It hasn't done it since... *curtseys to the Lout of it's Life...
He is stewing in der Bunker.... Stewing!! *cackles delightedly....
It occurred to me that not once was the actual Station name mentioned in the Press report in the Daily News of Monday 16th September Page 3, on an Ethikweni Station Commissioner being investigated for sexually harrassing young female rookies....
Fingers crossed then that it is some other Commissioner at some other Station than Sydenham.... If not, how on earth did el Pollo de Grande explain it to the 'little woman'? Does she shrug it all off as just guys having some fun? *heaves... Enough.. I find the entire matter implausible and frankly disgusting....*gags..
When, after publishing the previous blog this afternoon, I first found I was forbidden to access trivia, I instead took a climb up to the road to find my Controller had his valued slave Cuz visiting, and this flash silver Honda 4x4 ND 16444....(The GameWrecker, no midget himself, saw the owner as he left sometime later with the Master, and said he too was a chubby fellow...)
An advisor? A fellow pervert? Someone Bali felt obliged to show off to for some reason?
I'm curious as to whether efnet was blocked before or after I published my latest blog? No matter... It is very clear that he still receives a great deal of support from the Blind...*waves to the Foghorn....
I have accepted that Fools are not to be tolerated, though the more I learn of my Master, the stranger I find it that he himself is exempt from the players judgement...*laughing..
Random thought: I will have to cut him from the pack soon, and find what has changed so drastically.. He will tell me, or I shall draw my own conclusions...*shrugs..
Does my Controller not wish for the Station enquiry to be mentioned in trivia before the Damage Control has been perfected? Typically, I forgot to activate Java today, before going to Outlook to type my blog *goes purple.... Whether or not that does attract the attention of any Good Law enforcement officers I know not....
Chances are, that efnet had already been disabled, which would have had me skipping off without blogging as you know...*winks..
As old people do, I catch myself involuntarily shaking my hoary head every now and then in astonished disbelief....*shrieks and tries valiantly to tread a delicate path....
We have here Little Willy the BullyBoy par Excellence and by association, I had thought.....*collapses laughing.... and now to hear this, you must forgive my incredulity! *slaps itself hard about the head and goes off to read...
Wednesday 17th September at 3.17am
I woke well before 3.00am to hear young Pepsi howling out on the Master's front deck... Believe it or not, even her version of howling is cute...*grins..
She sounds like a helium filled balloon! I went out to find his three dogs standing on the edge of the deck looking into the valley... Only Pepsi was upset, which meant that she could hear her first love, Spotty, down the way..
He had muscled his way through the Foul King's gates last night at some point, and set up his usual protest when he'd wanted to leave and found it was a problem...*laughs..
He has ridiculously short legs (JR) and yet always seems to make a plan in the end... Whether Missus C relented and let him out, or he made his usual Houdini-like escape is unknown....
Pepsi worries about him though... If I hear him barking way down at Khaled's, you can bet she will go out to the deck and call....*smiles..
I'm also betting the Pervert is up and about...*winks... It is when he goes through to der Bunker in the early hours that the three dogs stir and begin moving about....
The chorus of insects down in the valley below my Controller's property, makes my ears literally vibrate this morning....*grins..
It had rained during the night and now it sounds like a thousand tiny voices, crickets among them, voicing their delight... Whoa! I hear no toads... *shrugs..
Chi is home and thinner, though probably no wiser...*sighs...
I wonder again why the door to trivia was closed on this occasion. By Special Request, or pretty much the only avenue left for el Maestro to show his displeasure?
The poor thing is in denial these days..*chokes.. He certainly can't report back to his Fanboyz that I was distressed at his lockdown.. - only my insatiable curiosity.... *cackles..
My little freezer protests noisily at his invasion, and I wonder how he amuses himself at this hour - apart from his hoping against hope that something here will happen to re-instate him as the Gossip Queen...*roffels..
I confess to being sometimes startled at still being regarded as guilty of anything more than outright stupidity...*laughing... I ascribe it to the astonishingly smooth quality of the Snake-oil sold by the Courageous Couple... A Very Special Old Poison it is fosho.... *falls over cackling...
Why are my efforts here not regarded as treasonable and any action taken? My claims would then be given unwelcome publicity? *winks..
How FFS are invitees chosen to join the Scheme? The Samuels at No. 18 are so heavily invested, that it would appear they have no other business interests apart from the Big Brother Eavesdropping Project...
And yet - I FEEL they are good people, as of course is Cyril and his silly boys at No. 16...
Again, I suspect that the audio-monitoring abilities of this brilliant scheme have not been revealed fully to these willing aides....*shrugs...
That Cyril's so-attractive offspring buy into the Master's lies that I am the ONLY ONE VOIPED for the entertainment of the Corrupt...*rolls it's eyes at the amount of people easily as dof as this old toad...
I see the BushDweller has not moved on since the fire, and had set himself up for the day yesterday under plastic, by the furthest gumtrees across the valley..
Since confimation that this blog is read by members of SAPS Sydenham, I have no worries on this score... If they wanted him to leave it would be attended to.. His continued visible presence denotes that he is there with someone's official blessing..*shrugs...
Later
Now 5.30am and the Terrible Twins went into a paroxym of barking five minutes ago as I sat out on the verandah.... It reminded me how pure chance and luck have played such a big part in this tale of Greed and Corruption....
I had gone to sit on the front lawn yesterday afternoon, and fat Sophie had jumped up into my lap for a better view over the boundary wall into the valley...
Just in time to see the large black dog that has for the last month or more, wandered freely in the valley and Crescent... The dog was running happily from the old Drugboyz hideout in the bushes behind the stormwater drain manhole...
You remember? That memorable day when the cops came down and pincered the kids sitting there in the bushes? And Squat Koobair had fired his pistol in the air while glaring at me..? *falls over... Those were the days...
Who was it that lurked there yesterday?
Judging by Pepsi's excited shrieks right now, I guess the black dog is back down in the valley.. Alone or accompanied is the question? *shrugs..
Later
Now 7.05am and the GameWrecker finally switched on the telly, to the delight of the Petulant Plonker next door...*grins.. There came much deliberate thumping and interference, which has the now desperate air of one who is fast losing control....*lawls..
A slight variation on a lame theme had happened earlier, when I was actually permitted to enter trivia, only for the bot to be removed shortly afterwards.... Don't let efnet DIE? FFS! When you consider the choice of Admin it has, it's going to be touch and go, whether you like it or not...
Moody, big girl's blouse that he is....*shrieks...
And so I continue to dance to the tune the Courageous Couple prefer. Where they can trivialize my blog as no more than an ongoing and imaginitive rant against a bullying Cracker...*snorts..
Impossible though it is to take anything I say seriously, I remain optimistic that there are a few who finally sit up and pay attention to the bigger Picture....
Peace..

Later now 7.51pm: Interesting to see that we are having regular visible dips to our lighting system this evening. The Airwing chopper was over several times very low after 6.00pm.. A connection? Hmmm.....
---oOo---
Wednesday 17th September 2008 at 1.12pm.