Saturday, August 16, 2008

SHOULD I GIVE UP OR............
(begun Saturday 16th August at 5.06am....)
At 4.30am I stood at the verandah door listening to the wind rushing through the gumtrees and behind that, the Wireless Song....*grins...
While nowhere near full throttle, it was perfectly audible....
I climbed onto the Orbitrek and almost immediately my ears were slammed with pressure and my right hand began to burn...*laughing... Little Willy is irritable this morning and is on the hunt? *cackles.... He killed two Walkman CD players by cooking their digital readers (?) Does he truly think I would lay my iPod on the altar before him? *roffels..
I walked for a bit and then checked the pedometer thingie..Oops! Deader than a dodo....*grins... Should I lay this at my Controller's door as well? Not yet.....*shrugs..
At 5.00am I went out onto the front lawn to see the full moon hanging low in the west...
St. Theresa's had an inordinate number of huge spotlights active this morning.... *curious... The Wireless Song had stopped abruptly.
A toad has found it's way into my courtyard and croaks occasionally in the hope of rain. Should I inform him/her it is highly unlikely they will ever reproduce in this area again? *shrugs.... If it is fortunate enough to find a partner, I will see if they spawn in the hadeda pool as they have in the past... *interested...
Cloud cover comes and goes in the wind, and with it, the pressure in my ears... My jaw begins to ache.... Just another day in a valley saturated with Power OWNED and run by the Corrupt....*shrugs..
People are not dropping like flies, and I've heard no tales of illness amongst the residents close by... Maybe it will be okay? Any unusual signs of aggression could easily be ascribed to the stress of everyday living ja....*sighs...
Later:
The MTB at Howard College (ag sorry guys I invite you over to watch this and then decline to let you in lmao!!! Nortons just says jusched.exe wishes to visit me) was still ablaze with lights at 6.45am.... The Master's own SE's here are active and it goes without saying these two huge overheads on Jan Smuts down by Cassim's at No. 2 are always on....
A new beauty over in Piedmont Road I'd not noticed before too...*grins... So - no power shortage here in Durban then? Pfft.....
Fizzle has told the #trivia bot to behave.... It's anyone's guess how long it will obey. *laughing... My own Pervert put in an appearance too....*gags.... His usual 'shut up', 'die' and 'kill yourself', pretty much gave his mood away....*roffels....
As always, he credits me with more brains than I possess, and I was lagged to a standstill several times...*grins... If I actually remember the answer to ONE question in a hundred, I am having a good trivia day.... So the deliberate lag is because......? He can. *winks..
Anything and everything has it's price. Even Medical reports...*smiles..
My suggestion that Schabir Shaik has deliberately slimmed down drastically in an effort to gain the Westville Parole Board's sympathy is perfectly feasible. It is always possible that an Acting Coach from our very own band of Thespians on the Hill was sent to perfect Shaik's "frail shuffle"...*laughing....
If he is taking some form of appetite suppressant on the QT, this too could affect his Medical Records...*winks..
It is unlikely we will ever know the truth of the matter...*shrugs... Twould be ironic were his efforts at subterfuge to bring on a genuine collapse of his physical condition....*yawns....
There is cloud rolling in as far as the eye can see. Should the wind drop we may yet have some welcome rain....
Later:
She asked me whether Prosperity had found me, as she tied on my new Luxmi Prayer string yesterday morning... In retrospect, these past three years have seen a startling improvement to my poor self-image, and as Bali will no doubt have told you, my finances too, have improved with my Mama's demise.... Bizarre!
As an early victim of the Rotten Apples vindictiveness herself, are her prayers stronger than most? Do they serve to help dissipate (sp) the constant stream of negative thought that is directed at me by Bali and his cronies? Apparently they do....*beams happily...
I am however, well aware of just how fickle fate can be, and appreciate my good fortune while it lasts....
A small band of muddled bees have returned to the birdtray. As confused as the last lot were, they constantly fly into the house, causing panic in the camp....*laughing.... At 63, I have had more than my fair share of bee/wasp/hornet stings, and forget that I am supposed to be a tree-hugger as I brandish my fly-swat....*cackles..
Later: Still Saturday now 7.55pm....
They have the big guns out tonight...*impressed.... All three giants active on the Power House and this almost forgotten ear-crusher on the wall facing us over at the Senior boys Hostel has now been activated....*cackles..
Was it before 9.00am this morning that I went up the top? *shrugs... His eldest came smiling sweetly to the gates. Dad was sleeping and wouldn't move his car and she needed a lift to get to her Dancing Class...... I said to give me a sec while I changed my shoes and got my keys..
I came back down and glanced out of the window in time to see Sir Grumpalot flounce smartly into his car....*roffels... Being used as a lever pretty effectively to get him moving, amused me mightily.... *grins..
Sometime after his wimmenfolk had left, one of the Masters cronies arrived and made sure he got my attention by shouting repeatedly. I watched as I was supposed to, as the Master left...*shrugs..
I do believe there was a similar scenario played out on the day of the now infamous 'burglary' next door. I clearly remember seeing Bali leave (also wearing his cap on that occasion) A feeling of unease at what mischief they had planned...?
Was it then that the three dogs were let out and left in the road? I guess so..... Sue the Book saw Nobby alone sometime later and pushed him back through the gates....pffftt.... Of the Terrible Twins there is no sign.... Dead on the Freeway? Nailed at last? *shrugs...
At 3.00pm my Controller's house alarm went off, and I sent an sms to Missus Courageous who said she was at the movies with the kids... I had a look over the wall and said she shouldn't bother coming home.... silly of me...
I shall leave out the phone calls to and from Basil, as they are just confusing.... I rang Sue the Book and told her I was going up the top. I was standing up there a few minutes later when three guys came walking fast down the servitude past Sue's house....
They all looked up the Crescent at me and appeared to be smiling.... Two of them had their cellphones glued to their ears.....
Straight on down Cassim's servitude to the valley they went, so I hustled into the garage and looked down at them from the window. In time to see them make a sharp left and hot-foot it along towards my wall....
The wind carried away my enraged roar, and I ran quite smartly back downstairs to the house... *puffed...
Someone had clearly just told them on the their phones that I was up the top, and that if they were quick, they could jump over from the valley unseen....I know this is the truth....*shrugs..
I unlocked the front door and stood on the verandah taking pot shots at the trees along my wall.... I knew they were there, but not where...*cackles..
Something moved on the far corner of the Captain's deck.... Too far for my toy gun to do any damage at all, but nonetheless I shot in that direction...*shrugs..
At that, one of the three guys simply strolled out from behind the bunker and climbed over the deck railing back down into the valley, as casual as you please....*snorts...
Let's cut to the chase shall we?
ADT called last week to see if we needed a Security company. Captain Courageous uses ADT Security. Did I anticipate trouble after just that one call?
I clearly recall the four separate 'visits' I had when Blue Security was doing a sales drive in the area...*gags...
I smell the Rotten Apples involvement... I had Just told Sue the Book I was going up to the road and you all know my landline is monitored 24/7 despite any denials that are made.... Who heard the call and told the 3 thugs to move down into the valley at that exact moment? *looks at Captain Courageous......
A fun day out then Bali? Causing chaos and confusion is your stock in trade, and to neatly rid yourself of your two little dogs at the same time is masterful....*vomits...
I watched the four policemen who responded, easily get through the Captain's gates, and I SPIT at the terror little Penny was forced to endure at the hands of her bullying Rotten Apple interrogators (sp)... Angry? For a while, yes... At the moment it's disgust, and by tomorrow it will be resignation....*shrugs.... Cest la vie...
Sunday 17th August at 3.50am:
Despite the GameWrecker's best efforts, and new batteries, the little timer on the Orbitrek is kaput. *laughs.... I guess that's the result of the enormous physical smack I took when I used the machine yesterday morning....*shrugs....
The Captain of Courage may easily persuade laymen that I'm talking rubbish, but any EE's reading this will know differently.....
Back to yesterday for a sec...... The cops were still there when Missus C came through her gates... We spoke across her wall.... She said she had driven into the valley and not seen the trio, before coming home... and now I have to ask WTF...?! *startled in the extreme....
Has access next to Cassim's at No. 2 been changed to accommodate ALL cars, not just 4 x 4s and the Parks tractor? Why would she deliberately take that risk with her children in the car?
It's possible she was with her sister in their 4x4, and there were more than just the three of them, in which case I can accept the idea....but.....*curious..
Safety in numbers perhaps, but the terrain as I know it, is not condusive to a quick vehicle getaway had the thugs been armed and confronted them.. I did not misunderstand her either, in case she chooses to go that route....*snorts...
Nobby will be broken-hearted without the Terrible Twins... Tsk! Hang on! That's EMO shyte! He's just an effing dog FFS, not so mon Capitano? *projectile vomits all over Bali......
Two of the three guys I saw yesterday were clearly adults. Definitely NOT youngsters chancing their luck, but well organised employees of........? I leave that to your imagination....
The efforts made by Bali and the Rotten Apples to have you believe there is no monitoring, have reached ludicrous levels...*shrugs and looks at Allen Spence.... Another satisfying and proud moment Al? You need more confirmation that you deliberately and illegally handed over the entire street to the dodgiest bunch of thieves ever?
Peace...
---oOo---
Sunday 17th August 2008 at 6.05am.