Monday, August 18, 2008

ABOUT FACE........?
(begun Monday 18th August at 4.20am.....)
Spanky and his companion were going nuts at 3.30am...*yawns.... It was unusual enough to get fat Sophie up and out of bed and waddling along our boundary wall.....
My head ached briefly as I rose and I saw there was still solid cloud cover.....
The toad insists there's rain coming.... I'm not so sure...*shrugs..
It's the GameWrecker's first official day of retirement, and I'm betting he will be late getting up. He spent yesterday clearing the last files from his office and only got home in the wee hours...
It's going to take a lot of adusting for us both, and I expect the Bickersons will provide endless entertainment for Captain Courageous and his chommies....*grins...
Speaking of whom - the Controller had a suit round at about 8.00am yesterday morning. Hopefully, they will now have their valley-facing boundary access booby-trapped to deter future 'visitors'...*grins....
May I suggest some sort of laser sensor that activates a full-throated lion's roar if it is crossed? My Master clearly has access to this sort of technology, so why not use it to repel boarders instead of toads? *laughing...
It must be noted that Jiminy Cricket has been remarkably silent since Saturday. Has Vincent's zeal with the garden rake affected his cheerful chirrup? *falls over.... Another let's wait and see moment fosho....
Later:
The ear-crushing sodium-based wall light over at the Senior Boys Hostel is off this morning...
Had any of the 10-11 year old orphans complained of toothache or earache? As if you would know or care....*sniffs...
I have the feeling that there has been a great deal of back-pedalling going on of late...*nods... Mainly with regard to my Master's amazing monitoring abilities.....*interested...
That the Courageous Pair now scramble to deny their so keen interest in my every move and sound....*laughing..
Nothing has changed however much they protest.... Are you crazy? Why would the Golden Tool of the Corrupt back away from a Project he has vowed to see through to the bitter end? *grins..
If he has changed his method of attack, it is temporary, despite all squeals of innocence...*barfs...
If the FBI, CIA and MI5 (his work mates if you will), are curious about the levels of corruption out here, they could do worse than to watch Selebi's protege a lot more closely....
These organisations are being told only a fraction of what is actually taking place.....*cackles..
I am familiar with lying by omission if you recall? *grins..
Combined with my Master's innate skill for blatant prevarication, I would suggest that the Law officers that regard Him so highly have a great deal of egg on their chops! *falls over....
If Interpol saw fit to dump Comm. Selebi in haste, why do they continue to bow before the Throne of his Servant? *curious...
Later: 6.00pm
I hear the Wireless Song above the wind.... I finally got round to Friday 15th August's Mercury and found this gem on Page 2: Doubting Doctor says sorry to Shaik. *snorts....
It appears that for the past two years Dr. Yusuf Asmal has been insisting that Shaik's illness was a sham. The good doctor has suddenly done a complete about face and apologised. You smell a rat? I have tried to articulate the value of this eavesdropping and monitoring project and have probably failed miserably....
I would bet good money that every aspect of Dr. Asmal's life is now available to the Corrupt...*cackles... Right down to his private conversations.
Were I to ask him whether his house lights dip frequently these days, or he has problems with his PC and telephones, what do you think would be his answer? Is there a huge water run-off near to his residence?
I would guess that the eavesdropping has paid off, and the Crooked have found the Doctor's Achilles Heel.... They now clearly have him over a barrel to the point of a Public apology FFS!
Petty corruption and therefore boring? Nay Jock.. Schabir is to be watched closely. His involvement with the Government and Telkom's Wireless/Power project is at the very highest level, and should surely give an idea of what you have signed up for....*laughing..
The picture I struggle to paint is of a country OWNED by the Beast and the Wikked....*shrugs... Dr. Yusuf Asmal is but a tiny example of how simply YOU will be manipulated....
Ah, but you have absolutely nothing to hide and are therefore safe? *falls over... Everyone has something they would rather not have exposed...Everyone!
Judge for yourselves the level of reporting that has so amused you all via the Toady Show...
Toilet humour, bedroom humour, how you dress, your idle and often inane remarks and private conversations... Your finances and your children's fortunes.... The list is endless...
The monitoring can and will put all this information out in public whether you believe it or not...*shrugs..
It could take just one chance remark overheard, for your Monitor to carry back to his Masters, resulting in your electrical system being isolated and the harrassment to begin.... Grade A control of the masses....*beams...
Later:
I called the SPCA this morning and found the Terrible Twins had been picked up on Jan Smuts Highway on Saturday morning....
As they don't for some reason wear the ID tags I got them, it is fortunate that they are becoming well-known to some of the staff there...*looks at the Captain of Immense Courage....
I asked Missus C on the phone whether he wanted the dogs back... She said yes...*shrugs..
So I dragooned poor Basil into going with me on the rescue mission...*cackles...
Turns out they won't release the dogs until the 'boarding' fee has been paid.... Because the Twins were left there unclaimed since Saturday and only rescued on Monday, it came to a hefty R170 each which the GameWrecker loaned me...
Missus C has already phoned to thank me, and said she will refund the money tomorrow....*beams...
Later: 9.40pm
Mygod have you seen the moon? Our potential Youth Desk starter made it to the CPF Meeting tonight...*grins...
I was right about her was I not? *waves to der Kommissar..... Better than any Gucci handbag by far AND she is keen to make the Force her career!
For a wild second there I'd thought it may have been my blogging that had changed the situation so smartly. However, once I heard that her fellow 'victim' had an uncle at CR Swart, it became clearer.....*shows it's yellowed teeth.....
I do recall someone dismissing the youngsters complaints of wrongful arrest and saying that there were drugs and prostitution involved ..
Whether there is any truth at all to those rumours or not, I'm delighted there has been such a dramatic improvement in attitude, whatever the reason....*cackles..
Her sister lives in Keal Road? Wired to the max then....*waves to Alex..... Is the sister already assisting willingly with spreading the Project, all the while, herself monitored to the hilt? Don't you just LOVE it? *falls over.....
There was an official notice put in our post box yesterday, from the Muni Electricity Department...
An urgent appeal to consumers to immediately adopt an energy efficient lifestyle to ensure a city wide saving of 10%....*screams with laughter...
Should I call Mr. RS Maphumulo and offer him my photos? Showing so many Freeway overheads always on, and great swathes of streetlights active at midday everywhere I go?
My Master's immediate contribution to this request resulted in him activating every outdoor light on his property last night....*roffels....
This certainly proves my tardish theory that the light's output can be easily controlled, for I experienced no added symptoms when this awesome display was activated.....*nods...
I did however wake in the night to hear little Cola barking strangely... Nausea and a burning hand led me to guess that Little Willy was adjusting his output at that precise moment.....*interested....
Last night as I stood, just before 7.00pm, waiting for my lift, I'd seen Khaled do a Hardyboys light-sweep down the gumtrees.... Was it then that Freddie the Accountant had activated this brilliant little beauty? Which in turn had set Spanky's companion into a paroxym (sp) of hoarse and anxious barking?
Where exactly is that particular light? The one I saw hooked over Freddie's creosote palings while I was out on a walk, or here on the unwitting No. 14's servants quarters? Hard to tell, and time to wake up ja....
Later:
I've remarked in the past how the radio waves/power output doesn't seem to bother the bird population here in the valley...
But of late I'm beginning to wonder....*grins... The more I hear, the more convinced I become that the resident hadedas have taken to announcing any increase in emissions....*falls over...
Straight off, I think the Government should award a Grant for further studies as to whether this is possible.... Alas - what I think may be of interest to scientific boffins will automatically be treated with contempt....*laughing..
How hard can it be to test this theory and exactly what levels of emissions have to be reached before these strange birds react so noisily?
That it does not startle them into taking flight, but just to announcing the change in the air is how it appears to me....*fascinated...
If studies have already been done in this regard and it's old news, maybe someone kind could make a thread on myadsl that this idiot could stumble upon? *grins cheesily....
Meanwhile - peace julle...
---oOo---
Tuesday 19th August 2008 at 6.20am..