Saturday, August 23, 2008

SHADOWS......
(begun Saturday 23rd August at 4.00am.....)
Typically paranoid, I was looking for something I'd done to have caused the horrendous slow speeds online yesterday....*grins sheepishly....
The only thing different had been to subscribe to the Fun Trivia Daily mail, the night before....
So I trundled over and attempted to unsubscribe..... and was given a 'you can't do that as the site is being worked on' message... Needless to say, my alarm levels rose even higher...*roffels..
I tried again last night, and this time it gave me a link to cancel the subscription. I then perversely, chose not to...*falls over.... Well, the connection speed had picked up considerably in the interim so.....
Oh the joys of the seriously paranoid! The questioning and second-guessing that so often has smoke billowing from both my ears....*grins..
I can now anticipate receiving a Trivia Fun Mail each day.....? It will be interesting to see if the Master allows it. The regular Newsletter I subscribed to at myadsl certainly arrives promptly...
These are headed 'noreply' etc.....
Last week I found a mail titled mybroadband newsletter and smartly deleted it, merely because it was different....*laughing.... Another, titled Webmaster at myadsl which I opened...*sighs...
I try mightily to be careful when opening mail,but tend to fall back on my Network Administrator and claim that tis his and ONLY his responsibility for the mails he allows to reach my gmail box...*cackles....
The cleverly titled mails purporting to be from myadsl were underhand, but typical of his behaviour....*smiles..
Should I in fact be getting a daily myadsl newsletter titled my broadband newsletter as opposed to the 'noreply' I receive? I've no idea, and there ain't anyone out there who is about to tell me....*laughing..
I can clearly hear the derisive snorts at my clueless tardishness and yes, I did read the thread regarding those who will never be PC user-friendly...*grins.... After erm, 9 years? I've learned very little apart from being afraid, Very afraid.....*cackles..
Despite this, and the knowledge that a tard I will always be - I love the internet.... Had I been allowed free rein, I would've been better at it.....From the day I accidentally saw a conversation on my screen as I struggled with the search engine, clearly mocking my efforts and proving that my PC was infested with Watchers, I tended to limit my efforts to the few sites I knew.
Pathetic I grant you....*grins... When I found blogmusik.net and got it going, I was delighted with myself. As always, the Master refused to allow it, and it was corrupted quite smartly...*shrugs..
When you point and snigger at technophobes, I suggest you look to yourselves and your peers first... Mine is an isolated case and the result of mon Capitano's rage. You think? A childish vow to ruin my online experience forever, for outing him as a dangerously juvenile Cracker? *nods...
Continued insults at my feeble efforts to run the PC now fly right over my head.... The Captain of Courage has taught me a great deal in the way of being always on full alert, but for me to attempt to access new areas is a waste of time....
I had barely finished publishing my blog yesterday, and was in #trivia, when the first nasty crack sounded on the TV. *shrieks.... A whole slew of spiteful hits ensued. Clearly the Master is averse to being praised for his rare demonstrations of self-control! (see the prev.blog)
Bali foolishly thumped the TV again last night while the GameWrecker was watching... I swiftly explained to him that I had praised the Foul King in a blog that very afternoon and the renewed attacks were the result...*chortles..
I love how you so selectively choose which of my reports you will believe.....It's sort of cute how you decline to accept the fact that he knows all about the thieves currently terrorising the neighbourhood, and doubtless you even egg him on to do more damage to our electrical assets....*roffels..
You and yours have bought every last bottle of snake oil this glib couple have sold you, and I bet have orders placed for future BS......*keels over...
How often does a Tard get the chance to feel Superior to a horde of Boffins FFS?! Headsup dudes!
At 5.00am exactly (by my watch) as I walked this morning, a bright flash of green light hit my valley wall and the mulberry tree.... My Master clearly feels obliged to live up to my technological wizardry remark....*laughing... Very little subtlety, but entertaining nonetheless....
The Airwing chopper went by at 5.15am...
Later:
At 5.40am I connected and googled searchirc to head over to #trivia as usual. The sullen and bullying Lout of my Life had other ideas.....*snorts...
Instead I was graced with his fave Error Page and the now ubiquitous everythingirc.com returned (SERVFAIL)...*grins...
Repeated attempts remained unsuccessful.... So instead I spent an enjoyable hour reading the forums at myadsl.co.za *smiles..
Tracy Cohen ex-ICASA sounds like a good thing. Has her employment by Neotel been carefully engineered to further the illusion that Neotel are genuine competitors to the Beast? *wonders...
If indeed Ms. Cohen is as sharp as was implied, how long will it take her to figure out the truth and to pack her bags once again? *watches with interest....
I found a mail in my box last night from a fairly new CPF Member. She queried a rumour heard that der Kommissar may be on the payroll of Druglords....*bolt-eyed.....
The writer has impeccable credentials and is in a position to know the answer to that, far more than I....*cackles...
To speculate on questions such as these would be dumb in the extreme.... We are committed to working with Sydenham SAPS towards a common goal...*beams..
Residents can, after all, count on organizations such as Interpol and their unerring judgement, to weed out the Good from the Seriously Wikked....*collapses laughing.....
Shallow as I am - would I care even if this was so? When I am delighted merely by him saying my name on his Beemers PA system as he goes by?
So no - I'll pass on that question if you don't mind, and leave it to Interpol (falls right on over) to check if they so desire.....*laughing...
I was still reading the forums this morning when there was an almighty crack behind the switched-off TV at 6.45am...
There is simply no decent Quality Control these days....*roffels..
It's Saturday and I wonder how Newton's droogs will be deployed today. At no time do I allege he himself is aware of their extra-curricular activities and his little Missus would freak out if she knew of the viper in their bosom....*grins and shrugs..
Which of their ever-growing band of employees spends the most time talking on their cellphones? *curious...
Were the Illuminati's Protege to know exactly of whom I speak, would he do anything? Not a chance! His fortunes have improved with such eye-watering speed of late, he is PWNED to the hilt....*grins... He merely follows orders without question.
What his wekkers get up to after hours is not HIS problem...*vomits profusely....
Later:
A flying visit to Pick n Pay this morning also netted the information that the photo printing machine at Budget Photo went down last night...*shows it's teeth.....
I had nothing that needed printing, but now thoroughly enjoy keeping a close eye on Dev/Delon since he has come fully out of the closet...*winks....
The Centre had no water, so I headed up Jan Hofmeyer to find this dodgy bunch busy with the latest subterfuge just beyond WBH school....*barfs...
The deliberate 'breaks' and runoffs have happily given your Average Joe the means to tell whether the Project has arrived in his street yet....
I toy with the idea of blogging the political science graduate and my fears that she will become too embroiled to escape. I remind myself sternly that I have read many of her posts and I will stick with my original assessment. Enough said there..
However much the PTB insist mine is an isolated case, do I shriek "LIARS"! The means to isolate, monitor and control every one of you is being installed countrywide as I write....
Municipality Wireless Network se VOET! Whether a troll or not, a small post by TheWatcher on the disintegration of moral standards worldwide rang horribly true.... *sags and then brightens...
Man, it's a totally beautiful day here in the Zone.... the birds sing all round me, a gaily-coloured Natal Robin sits on the bush not 9 feet from where I sit, my Master is where he belongs and all appears right with the world....*guffaws....
Peace julle...
---oOo---
Saturday 23rd August 2008 at 2.08pm.