Friday, July 25, 2008

LIFE IS A CABARET........
(begun Thursday 24th July at 3.20am....)
Sophie shot off the bed, shaking her head frantically, at about 3.00am.... Did she need to go outside? Nope.
Bali was up and about and had cranked up the system.....*grins... Within a few minutes of rising, my hand began to burn and go numb, and the little deep-freeze in the kitchen began screaming.... *falls over..
The air gets thicker, and too hot as I sit here writing...*shrugs.. We all know I don't have the brains to make it up, so.....? *grins..
Where has the Airwing Chopper been concentrating it's efforts of late? Has it finished causing chaos at Prospecton, and now battling to get everything on the Grid at Isipingo? I figure you can follow their progress by the problems and catastrophes reported in the Press.... South of Durban would be my guess ja...
The creativity of getting the Mthiyane Cowboys to tip over a pylon for dramatic effect was classic! *shrieks..
It had to be something visible enough to explain the huge industries losses caused by the two-day blackout right? Easier to achieve your aims in one fell swoop, and the Power HAD to be off, so there you go.....Neatly done...
Will Toyota et al have problems with their water supply next? Massive 'burst' pipes all over the show? Or has that occurred already? I bet there are contractors and unmarked white 4 x 4's and Telkom Bakkies crawling everywhere in Isipingo right now... *grins..
Trenches dug, and ladders up streetlights everywhere you look. It's the great saviour Neotel at work, so don't grumble as billions are lost by the powercuts...*falls over laughing... I wonder if there really is a PrinceofChaos.....?
I hope you finally begin to understand exactly why Neotel was created in the first place...
A mere distraction, while it's parent Telkom works frantically to link up industry to the Government's Big Brother Grid.
Tipping the pylon over was pure cosmetic theatrics, and Mike Oliver and the Mthiyane Cowboys will hopefully get a fat bonus for that particular effort....*laughing...
BTW, fat Sophie did finally go outside to pee. Over half an hour after the Master woke her... She's chosen to settle now on her chair in the lounge, as the levels there are more tolerable... *smiles..
His own three animals go mental when he cranks it up I kid you not.... Does Missus C lie there fearing for her kids health at all? *curious...
Or has she been totally brainwashed into believing there to be no risk at all? Personally, I don't have a clue, and am merely enchanted by the physical effects this Project so clearly has on the canine population and a few old dogs like myself...*cackles...
The shocking damage done in November/December 2005 will have been blithely dismissed as teething problems, and compensation so rightly deserved by the three suckers nailed at the time, will be ignored.
There has been no sign of the Architect for the longest while either. The sudden rash of interest in our little CPF, shown by several residents in Sandringham Place/Brown's Grove (including the Architect himself), has fizzled out fairly swiftly....*looks at Shabeer Mia intently....
I must go over to Summit Drive and see how the construction of the three office blocks is coming along... a small fortune is invested in that property, and I still have hopes that the Architect will kindly find a little car to replace the one Basil had stolen months back...*beams... A gesture that would almost prove to me, the Rotten Apples do not have TOTAL control over everyman Jack here in the Zone....*shrugs..
Friday 25th July at 4.00am....
If I'm not mistaken, the Master had a busy night, creating himself more bad karma....*laughing... Ambiguity is my middle name, right?
Yesterday's shopping trip was great, and I now struggle to decide what to share with you....
My flying visit to the Hill to drop a form off with Navi may just amuse you....
She was busy doing Secretarial stuff at a meeting, and der Kommissar's office was full.... So I simply put the form on her desk and went back out of the Admin. Block. A very smart hi-tech car was parked up against the building with a Supertech logo. I stood in front of it and jumped up and down several times... I had the creepiest feeling a camera flash would go off..... *laughing...
A minute later a tired-looking Captain Panday came out and said der Kommissar wished to see me....*grins... I gave up trying to get the car to take my picture and went back down the passage and into the Meeting....
der Kommissar wished to entertain the troops and I was OK with that....*grins..
*I look at lovely Navi's smiling face and think 'yea though I walk........' and am cool... *beams......*
Later, after my brief star turn, I do the playback, and find that among so many familiar smiling faces was one that didn't....*curious....
Wassup Tiger? *waves to His Craziness wildly... Don't tell me YOU were behind the wheel? You were a passenger? Either way that would explain the dude's still sombre expression....
See, as luck would have it, the GameWrecker saw the technological wonder crumpled in a heap up by Spine Road a few nights back. Of course you know this.....*winks... But, until seeing the Supertech courtesy car, I hadn't really known who the pranged car belonged to...*nods...
Confirmed again, as the GameWrecker drove me along Sandringham Place some time later, to find der Kommissar parked in the Supertech car on the pavement outside the primary school...*cackles...
Tis indeed fortunate that nobody was damaged in the accident and I hope der Komm's treasured wheels are back up and running smartly. One might even hope that if the country's Police Commissioner reads my blog (haha), he will merely replace the entire vehicle with a new one? (unlike the problems Basil endures....*shrugs..)
The GameWrecker and I went on to visit the Botanic Gardens at midday. A curious experience it proved to be....
Where have all the fat koi in the orchid house gone? All the fish in the ponds? Why were so many of the water fowl wandering so far on the lawns, away from the lake?
Why has this magnificent tree been so drastically cut and all this foliage been removed?
A white 4 x 4 with a Muni logo cruising about the grounds *gags....
How are the horticulturists (sp) feeling these days and how are they being kept silent? Threats? Gifts? Something in the water at the beautiful Park? *shudders...
Later:
Predictably, Little Willy continued to hammer me with all that he has, as I walked this morning.... Another slow learner like myself...*cackles... The more he gives, the more I absorb and the stronger I become....
My filament may yet explode today or even tomorrow, with all the attention he pays me, but it is well worth it....*laughing...
At about 3.00pm yesterday afternoon a clearly marked Muni Water Dept. Bakkie chugged up the Crescent past me. The driver gave me a smile...
The very same driver that drove up past me some days back, on that occasion, behind the wheel of a beat-up Mthiyane pickup, towing a smart trailer....*chokes with laughter...
What fun and gaiety must have ensued as they removed the bolts from the pylon down in Isipingo and pushed it over.... These guys services are clearly shared between the Muni's Electricity Dept. (security div.) and Telkom, and they are worth their weight in gold....*snorts...Thieving cable merrily, to enable the new technologies to be installed is their forte.....
I end on yet another typically ambiguous note....
Is she lost to me forever? Has she long been bought off by silver-tongued and articulate 'friends' that jostle round her?
There are so many reasons she may have been given to doubt my claims. 'Filled in totally' as was Helen Zille would be my guess.... Claims that her own abode are monitored will be vehemently denied. Tax evaders? It will have been said that the Zone is corrupt but the rest of SA is not? *falls over.....
Wake up girl! FFS be careful. Play the Game as I know you can....*grins...
It promises to be another mild and lovely winter's day here in the Valley of the Wikked.... Peace...
---oOo---
Friday 25th July 2008 at 1.47pm.