Saturday, July 19, 2008

A GUIDING LIGHT.......
(begun Friday 18th July at 5.30pm....)
The power was cut at 4.30pm. I woke with a start from where I'd been napping in front of the TV....*grins..
Cocky as I've become, I gave myself a pat on the back..... Something I said deah..? *and collapses laughing...
Do these pitiful thuggees (sp) not become more transparent by the day? *grins... Nail on the head time or what..?
My satisfaction is suddenly tempered by the sound of a chopper going by just out of sight... If it reappears within the hour, it confirms they kill two birds metaphorically speaking...*winks...
Assuage my Lord Foul's boiling rage, AND get a few more jobs linked to the Grid....We shall see.....
The sounds of furious activity on the road, took me up speedily to find a crew of wekkers once again busy in Newton's driveway. Of far more interest, was the clear evidence of a large runoff from the fire hydrant on the pavement.
I turned on my heel to fetch my camera.... In the minutes it took me to get back up, one of the brighter sparks among them, had figured out my intent and turned on the hose...
Alas, the ensuing trickle had barely left the front gates before I had the pictures I wanted...*beams... I heard no giant Muni water truck.... I heard no fire-engine...WTF? Several of Newton's droogs were clad this time in Muni Blue... Does this then entitle them to open a fire hydrant? *astonished.....
You can clearly see here the river of water that had run across the Crescent down into Kasim's servitude at No. 2 from the hydrant. There is a good 20feet of bone dry road between the trickle of hose water from the Stooge's gates and the hydrant .....
I had thought the Illuminati's Stooge to have done his bit for the Cause yesterday. Using a high compression hose to ostensibly clean a load of tiles and then whatever else took his fancy, for hours, certainly created a huge runoff.... Apparently not enough....*shrugs..
What intrigues me, is why the haste this afternoon, to turn on the hose, in a vain attempt to disguise the hydrant having been opened.... Sure, I have now got pictures and times and dates, but answer me this...... Who would I tell FFS...?!
As with the puppet that Howard Whitehead became well before his official retirement, do I bet that there is a mere decorative figurehead running the Muni's Water Department as well....*snorts...
Does Missus Rosemary Naidoo do Secretarial work for both the electricity and the water departments? Nothing would surprise me...*cackles... Skilled as she was at protecting her toothless employers, I guess her talents would be fully utilised....
So, why the gang of digging droogs even bothered to try and cover up their actions is a mystery. They know that opening a hydrant is illegal..? *baffled...
The end result IMO...? Two fine young lads being shown that water is there to waste and that it's ok to lie about it....*sighs.... It most certainly must of taken a huge golden carrot to persuade their mother to return home...*shrugs.... Did she read the editorial in the Ballito Life & Style magazine quoting Alec Hogg's letter? *doubtful......
(Unsurprisingly, the eldest child next door was told to phone my landline and ask whether our power was off as well... All for the record you understand....*winks...Long gone are the days when I imagined any finesse was involved in these 'punishments'.... Praise the Lawd!)
Admirable it is, to watch how the Beast cunningly moves it's Pawns about the Board....
I said before that it is certain the staunch Helen Zille of the DA has been told of the Project... By Mbeki himself no less. How Premier Rassool's life was now an open book. His landlines and cellphones monitored and recorded... His homes wired for sound....*grins...
How impressed she would have been to hear her deadly enemy was destined to take a fall, and all credit to Selebi's Project!
Did it occur to her that she is in precisely the same position?
*The chopper returns at 6.00pm still out of sight. It appears they are indeed making use of the power cut...*grins.....*
She is one sharp cookie, and if she had any doubts, they could always send someone like our own young DA Councillor Alex Christians off to chat to her.... to persuade her that there is NO WAY her system would ever be activated, and that it is merely to be used against scum such as Rassool... *choking....
I hope dear Reader, that you are keeping up here...?
Do you begin to fathom the degree of suspicion and stress that will surface, as these officials begin to realise what has happened...? That the wondrous Project touted as able to catch tax evaders and the odd criminal such as the Premier, can, and will be used against anyone if the price is right.....*laughing...
How will you know? *shrugs... You are not blessed with the freedom to become familiar with the mundane, everyday sounds made by your electrical appliances FFS! *keels over...
You pay no mind to the three Rottweillers patrolling your grounds, and couldn't tell if they were barking in distress or anger....
You have noticed the great lake of water pooled a little further down the street, but haven't, and won't have time to follow it up...
Your lights may well dip at odd hours, but that's just Eskom and the power problems..*shrugs... You probably won't feel a thing. Unless you are in a position of power like Mrs. Zille...
Then, it could well be that someone with sufficient wealth and a grudge will buy the rights to control HER circuit and monitoring.... *cackles...
And so the corruption will escalate in giant leaps and bounds...as the Beast plays the Game it has always been best at....Manipulation...
This time on a scale never before seen.....
Using a combination of Wireless and Power they are simply unbeatable.... *grins at the charming vodacom3g... Silly conspiracy theories huh...? I would recommend you book a double berth for your flight, to house that huge proboscis....*collapses laughing....
Prashil Gareeb.... a nice lad ja. Does he know what is going on, despite that he works for Telkom..? That the muni have now decided to re-lay all the water pipes throughout Reservoir Hills and Clare Estate...? Will he be kept busy abroad while this takes place or has the family already joined the ranks of the Chosen..? *curious...
Did Missus Courageous manage to make the trip home midday as she said she would? To take her three dogs up to the Hall...? Or did a pesky customer arrive at the last minute, making it too late to go....*laughs....Another wait and see scenario... Small, but telling....
I shall re-read my Under Glass blog and savour each possibility that has led to this so far, two hour power cut....
The nearly full moon has just risen behind the gumtrees silhouetted on the horizon.... enormous and beautiful.... I write happily by candlelight...
My Master is as much a Fool as I am....*grins... Early to bed, and Harry Potter till I nod off... a pleasant enough way to end a Friday fosho....
Later:
As it so happened, the power was restored at 7.00pm... I believe I do not over-estimate my ability to drive my Master over the edge...*cackles... A knee-jerk reaction to my blog fosho...Halleluja !
While standing just now in the courtyard at 3.50am, I suddenly heard a dog-whistle... The supposedly 'silent' ones you get at Pet shops.
The auto-light came on at the top and I head a car move off.... The goondaboyz out late or up early...? *shrugs...
Peace julle...
---oOo---
Saturday 19th July 2008 at 2.22pm.