Tuesday, June 17, 2008

MARKING TIME........
(begun Monday 16th June at 10.30am....)
My Controller's close connections to the Rotten Apples up at SAPS Sydenham are being denied? *grins.... Too little, too late.....*shakes it's head...
I had thought it merely odd that the IT friendly Councillor Alex Christians felt it necessary to bring up the matter of his stolen bandwidth, after such a long time, when he attended our Meeting on the 2nd June....
He made a point of clearly saying (speak into the mike) that a clued-up Officer on the Hill had assisted him and solved the problem. My query as to whether it had been Captain Lazarus or Collin Balliram met with a shake of the head and I heard no clear reply. He did not pass on the new Officer's name, and I thought no more of the matter.
Added to this, we now have the strange callback from the Station on Friday, requesting my Master's address?!! A genuine lapse, or deliberate attempt to muddy the waters? His address is surely known well to at least 90% of the staff employed there.... To distance themselves so hastily from the Fowl King is bizarre....
Is there now a fear that Bali's bad behaviour could tarnish our otherwise Flavour of the Decade Station? Not a chance! *laughing....
The warrant granting mon Capitan and the Rotten Apples permission to monitor us, can't be found? There is no warrant and never was? *collapses...
My suggestion emailed to our CPF Vice-Chair recently, to beg an audience with the Provincial Commissioner Hamilton Ngidi, on the matter of the sms Portal system - and my request to accompany her on this mission? *laughing...
Her emailed reply that it was a good idea? Gave pause for thought?
I would guess that both the Councillor's remarks made in the audio-monitored CPF Meeting room, and the callback from the Hill requesting Bali's address, were a safety net to be kept on the monitored records...*cackles..
To be produced when? Has some heroic and idealistic lawman (be they local or international) finally heard the Truth of my words? Have questions been asked that have made my Tormentors sweat just a little?
Do the Rotten Apples attempt to now trivialise our hapless position by brushing aside my claims, saying it is a personal matter initiated by Collin Balliram and no other? *blinks...
Oops! No way Jose!! I insist on giving ex-station commander Koobair, Michael Earl Barnabas, and the Rotten Apples all the credit they deserve...*beams...
Later:
I managed to publish both Thieves l and Thieves ll without any problems.....*eerie.....
Later, logging on after 5.30pm I visited the myadsl forums as usual, and took the opportunity to post in a thread on the iBurst Forum regarding bandwidth monitoring problems....*cackles..
I wrote that we are still forced to log in via Ian Halliday's password, and that we received a snailmail advising us tradepage are now open over the weekends...*laughing... A second after posting, I noticed that I'd been logged out! this happened twice before the Crooked One got a grip....*chokes..
Why is he so loath for me to reveal the corrupt game he plays? *baffled.... His army of like-minded butt-kissers are not enough to reassure him? He still pretends to the Good that he is a Lawman? Se voet!!!!! *keels over....
Do you remember the visit I had from the 'Linguistics Professor'? purportedly based at UCT, not long ago....? How our so-pleasant local resident/journalist had rung without warning one day, and given me a strange, but entirely plausible story?
The upshot of which, was that his brother-in-law (the aforementioned Linguistics prof), arrived here within a very short space of time to interview me for a 'study' on local accents? *falls over laughing...
How he had tape-recorded my answers to a list of questions and then switched off his machine?
I had then dropped in the comment that my papa had been an alcoholic, and the Prof had immediately whipped out the tape recorder with eye-watering speed...*laughing..
May I repeat here - what my dad's life choices had to do with recording my accent still baffles me...*grins... Now I ask again, what the real purpose was, behind capturing my rumbling tones for posterity?
There are surely hours and hours of recordings of my voice stored on the Hill for their personal entertainment? Why could he not have simply acquired those? The connection?
The charming local journalist was invited on board the Big Brother Gravy Train months ago....*grins..
His lack of interest in our CPF turned suddenly into a keen desire to assist, and a remarkable attendance record....*beams delightedly at our gain and waves to Satish.....
So, where does the Professor fit in? Cape Town have surely begun installing the Big Brother system by now.... Are they having a problem with the lower voice registers and the audio monitoring?
You should know that compared to my gruff tones, Barry White comes across as a castrato! *cackles...
Was the Professor there to analyse the toad or the voice? *puzzled..... I often wonder what his ultimate Report revealed, and smile to think how utterly banal and ordinary I am.... certainly not worthy of all this extra attention....*grins.... It is quite possible he found his visit to be disappointing in the extreme..... I typed this far, and the connection was dropped for the first time..... i reconnected and will attempt to continue....*winks...
Later:
I have just been up to unchain the gates.... I studied the Chicken King's streetlight pole with a hint of nostalgia.... How dark and ordinary it looks these days, without the activated and brilliant pinpoints of light on the silver bands...(see pics..)
As with most things related to this astonishing Project, it is all about DLOS...*cackles..
Come down and stand with me here in the kid's room.. Look now at my dear Master's 'normal' lightpole, and be enchanted....
Even my night-unfriendly camera managed to capture those two brilliant lights - one red and one white..... *laughing... And it's a given that similar monitoring devices are activated throughout the neighbourhood....
Shuffle around Freddie's pole outside no. 12, or Shakoor's outside No. 72 and be amazed....*cackles.. There is unfinished work up at our Ward Councillor's home at hmm...No. 84? Check out his front verandah and join me in wondering whether it is purely cosmetic or Big Brother related....
It doesn't bother you that these political representatives are so deeply invested in the Project? It never occurred to you that information will now be accessible to a degree that could impact YOUR life detrimentally?
Why has the kindly Councillor Pepler not been informed of the Big Brother Wireless Project? Though a self-admitted technophile, his daughters would have been perfect as candidates on the IT side? A method of enrolement that has been successful throughout the neighbourhood...*waves to Aziz, Prameet and Jodene.....
He HAS been filled in since we last spoke? Ah - thats ok then....*relieved...
I had anticipated it would be said he was no longer a Zone resident and didn't need to know...*laughs... You have only to drive along Vause Road where he lives, to check out the installations now decorating the streetlights and the signal enhancers burning during the day, to see that he most certainly should be on board this Gravy Train along with our Councillors Baig and Christians..... *grins..
Bear in mind that though Councillor Pepler is a vociferous supporter of both der Kommissar and the Provincial Commissioner Hamilton Ngidi, he is NOT however partial to the disgraced ex-Station Commander Koobair.
Could this have affected his enlistment opportunity to the Project in any way? *falls over laughing... Amazingly, I don't have the answer to that question...
When I stepped out onto the verandah earlier, I was overwhelmed by a wave of nausea....and debated whether to head smartly for the bathroom....*grimaces.... Instead, I studied the cloud cover and pushed it away to a corner of my crowded mind....
I did my twenty minutes and then went over to the birdtable to listen.... and there it was! My Master's own personal Wireless song, running softly but clearly out into the dark....*beams...
Surely in the interests of this system, there is one among you daring enough to bring me a trifield meter or by now, even a geiger-counter, to run over my wrinkled and flabby body? No takers? *guffaws..... Mike Oliver? Not qualified?
I would've thought it way past time an effort was made to once and for all disprove my ongoing allegations? Why then the dragging feet and the ongoing shiftyness? Come gentlemen - I am merely the gibbering toad and certainly no threat to the Crooked....*shows it's teeth...
Later:
The GameWrecker was given repeated Error 718 'Cant connect to remote computer' this morning. He ran a defrag and was at last able to logon...*keels over cackling....
He left for work earlier than usual. In time for me to see a white pickup truck with two blue-suited wekkers in the back. The word IRRIGATION was on the side of the bed and the Logo on the door was, at this great distance, that of a dagga leaf in green...*grins.... I had no camera to show me anything clearer. They turned down into Kasim's servitude at No. 2.....
I thought to call tradepage this morning to give them a different mail address for our account. The line has been blocked, and gives a constant engaged signal... Not a problem I've ever had before...*curious.... I tried it again via Telkom's 1023, and the number then rang, only to be interrupted by a 'not accessible' message.... The reason for this is.......? *looks at the Foul King....
A steady rain falls here in the valley this morning... Peace...
---oOo---
Tuesday 17th June 2008 at 10.31am.