Friday, June 27, 2008

A LITTLE BIRD TOLD ME......
(begun Friday 27th June at 3.55am...)
My Master behaves like a petulant child. One minute tossing his toys from the cot in a rage, the next squealing piteously that he is innocent of any wrongdong....*falls over...
He began the Game at 6.00am yesterday, with a couple of google validation errors, as I sat down before the PC...*shrugs....
As always I am flabbergasted by the amount of support he receives from his online peers, who clearly don't know the real person behind the carefully crafted and maintained facade..... *cackles...
Many appear in witless fashion, to have smelled blood and joined the Hunt out of nothing more than boredom....
I picture Missus C as their cheerleader, leading the baying hounds with her Liar-inscribed banner aloft..... *grins...
I'd headed for the Station yesterday, to see Navi mid-morning, and drove up to find this spectacle....
A digger had been enlisted to rope a huge downed tree trunk and to pull it clear of the Station's verge...Ooops! Just whose brilliant idea that had been is anyone's guess....*laughing....
der Kommissar had his door firmly closed when I arrived...*grins.... As I was leaving, I drove nearer the digger and got out to take some pictures of the fallen over vehicle and chat to the officers standing nearby....
I am happy to report that at that exact point, der Kommissar emerged from his office with astonishing speed, giving me this prize for my already over-loaded fridge door....*curtseys deeply...
Thursdays as always, appear to be the busiest day of the week here in the Zone...*winks... I was fortunate to see the same bakkie as before (with the dagga-leaf type logo and the word IRRIGATION on the bed) leaving Kasim's servitude at 12.55pm...*smiles...
A large contingent of Parks wekkers and machinery settled down at the bottom of the valley. As in the past, there is little to see as a result of their labours and the valley today, for the most part, remains uncut... *shrugs..
Shortly after the gang left mid-afternoon, I noticed this Muni Water Dept. bakkie parked down under the trees.... This gentleman either saw me doing the Candid Camera thing, or was advised on his cellphone that I was about...*winks at Bali.... He didn't linger much after that...
Just before 5.00pm the dogs next door went nutz and I went through to see why.... A large German-shepherd type dog was at the Bottom of the Controller's driveway..... The gates were shut - how could this be?
With a chest as broad as Nobby's it had pushed it's way through the gates as easily as Mangled Spotty constantly does... As easily as the two thieves had managed to enter Bali's property on Friday 13th, attracted no doubt by the gleaming BMW left standing in the open garage...*snorts....
Would a Good Policeman be permitted to verify this, as I only have it on the GameWrecker's word that the gates can be so easily pushed apart?
Permission emphatically denied? Fosho...*cackles... The GameWrecker has pushed them apart easily, many times, to rescue the dogs from the road....
So, why did I not blog this immediately? In the tangled web of lies and subterfuge surrounding the incident, I simply forgot....*shrugs...
The sight of the large dog on their driveway before 5.00pm yesterday evening, was the push my addled head needed. By the time I got up the top and went down to the gates to check, the dog had vanished. The same large dog that Sue the Book informed me, was lying dead on the road later on.....*heaves... Another notch in Kasim's belt then, as I verified this morning it was his unfortunate animal....
My interest in the 'list' of stolen goods supplied to the Insurers on Friday 13th, knows no bounds.... *shrieks.... Did the two thieves cast a Undetectable Extension Spell on their two smallish carriers, rather like Hermione from the Harry Potter stories? *falls over and hopes that at least one reader is familiar with these tales....
Penny is what we ancient whities would patronisingly call 'old school'... If anyone over 12 reads these waffles they may be familiar with the term...*coughs...
Silently accepting abusive treatment from their employers, they will continue to work their fingers to the bone to keep their job....*is guilty....
She has been framed as a scapegoat to cover the careless Courageous Couple's attitude to their security.... More than that? Ahhh..... you will have to wait and see.......*chortles....
Could it be self-recrimination that has caused the Jack Hunter to feel ill so long after the actual event took place? May I guess that's not bloody likely! *guffaws...
As with most self-centred brats, he will instead be attempting to cover all leads that point to his culpability... Frantically looking for ways to lay the blame on someone else...*grim...
Penny is the current sitting-duck... Once they have gotten rid of her, who then will be hired to look after their children? Will Elizabeth return? She didn't go far after leaving the Heroic Pair, and I would guess she still works nearby...*grins...
Rumours of a great wall full of aerials, being erected next to the Gateway Mall, have me turning to the ever helpful vodacom3g.....*beams...
Comments on your company's latest endeavours would be received with interest? It is heartening to find that the Beast (with whom vodacom are supposedly in fierce competition), allows such freedom for your company to forge ahead in this manner....*keels over laughing.... Competition se voet!!!
The chopper crew were back last night, and made several low passes overhead. Linking what to the Grid? Surely not the work being done at the clueless but Good No. 14's property? Or could it be to do with the ongoing work done at the end of Kasim's servitude in the valley below and involving the water supply? *baffled....
Try as I may yesterday evening at 5.38pm, I could only get a stream of Error 718's when trying to connect. *grins..
At 5.55pm there was another ruckus from my Master's dogs and I went along the passage to investigate. In time to see my roving ISP ambling down his stairs in the dark.
I tried again to connect some 10 minutes later, and was blessed with success....*beams grovellingly....
My Controller is on a mission to have me eat my words... Did I say he was not in charge? *falls over... Why of course he is, and always shall be, ever after....*pats the enraged twit cautiously....
The GameWrecker insists that our tapwater is still brown, and keeps asking whether the Water Dept. has responded to his Fault report....*roffles... They have bigger fish to fry, and I don't anticipate hearing from them soon if at all....
He also tells me there was a great deal of water run down the road from what he thought was the base of the fire hydrant, when he arrived home last night....
Joe Public will pay the enormous 30% price hike for electricity, and will soon be slammed with a similar hike for the deliberate water wasteage... Beautifully done....
Don't feign surprise at the renewal of Jackie Selebi's contract...*grins... The man supposedly in charge of the covert (at least to the Masses), Wireless Eavesdropping Project is hardly likely to lose his job at this point....
One call from him to say, Martin Welz at Noseweek, and the dominos (sp) would begin to tumble....*cackles.... He is in a win-win situation.....
As I said yonks ago, he is merely twiddling his thumbs and getting mega-bucks for it, until his guys can unearth information which will reinstate him with honours....*laughing...
I truly have no problem with the Selebi's and Zumas et al.... It is their Whisperers I really can't abide...*gags...
The ShaikBoyz and Koobairs of our country that make our leaders look foolish... That tempt them with untold riches to follow corrupt paths....*snorts...
The badly-behaved brat is on the warpath! The TV, pretty much well behaved since the 'theft' last week, has been smacked loudly and repeatedly this morning...*falls over.....
My old CPF loaded Nokia is slammed off as well, more often than not. Confirming as always, the deliberate and ongoing efforts by Bali and the Rotten Apples to disrupt our Forum by fair means or foul...*gags.... His uncontrollable rages ensure that he becomes more of a liability to the Project each day....
Peace....
---oOo---
Friday 27th June 2008 at 5.49pm.