Thursday, June 26, 2008

EVERY VILLAGE HAS ONE......
(begun Wednesday 24th June at 7.45am - blocked for various reasons till now.....)
I told you that I was lucky enough to take a near three-hour walk through the Zone of the Blessed this past Sunday....*beams..
Take a ride down Summit Drive ,nd see how seriously I under-estimated Iqbal Naroth's investments in this most Favoured Area of the Decade....*startled...
Not just one office block as I had thought, but three!! All rising swiftly to overlook the northbound Freeway and the new Westwood Mall.... Perched on the hill as they are, the views are truly to die for....*grins...
I had barely recovered from that revelation,and was heading down along Wattle Grove,when we came upon yet another property emblazoned with the Naroth name....*tickled pink....
Mr. Naroth (cousin to our ex-CPF Chair who is still, for the moment, a friend of toads), has shown an interest in our humble CPF,and long may it last.... *beams..
Whether or not he is kin to the Naroth's at this property in Candella Road (still up for sale), is naturally of great interest to me...*cackles..
The endless ongoing deliberate water runoff here was what piqued my interest initially.... The fact that the property appears to back onto my Vice-Chair's home, was also noteworthy....*grins..
Clearly, as heavily as Iqbal Naroth has invested in property, have the Naroth's in Candella Road invested in the Government's Wireless Eavesdropping Scheme.... *smiles..
Does the Architect bother to peruse my inarticulate and often waffling blog? Or does a Secretary merely skim them for his name? *wonders...
Opportunistic toad that I am, I would humbly request that Mr. Iqbal Naroth consider finding a roadworthy vehicle to replace the one Basil had stolen from in front of the church in Redhill.
The Wireless Project is clearly linked to the so-visible success of his developments,and the gift of an aged but sound vehicle to a victim of this same Project would be a wonderful gesture....*beams..
The Architect would have to display a great deal of courage were he to even consider my request.... He would undoubtedly come up against a wall of Disfavour from the Rotten Apples on the Hill, for starters...
In fact, the very loss of Basil's only transport, despite his self-designed and made gearlock, carries the stench of the Mouldering Fruit about it altogether.....*spits...
An interesting exercise it is then, to put my request here in writing and to see who it is that carries any weight? Basil is a god-fearing man, and were a car to turn up on his drive tomorrow, he would doubtless consider it a miracle and be thankful....*smiles..
If indeed the Architect reads these pages, he will know that Basil deserves a bit of good fortune, despite that his errant son has so carefully been sucked in by the local manipulative low-lifes....*looks at Baron Frankson....
*waits patiently .....
Later:
The Courageous Couple apparently wish me to venture into the Minefield again? As before, they use the unfortunate Penny as bait for this Tard....*cackles..
How enraged would Bali be, were I to shrug off his latest efforts and refuse to blog the details? A tale of continuing nastiness that would comfortably fill today's blog....
But again, I choose to remain silent....*falls over laughing.... Gotcha fair and square!
Do they fret that not everyone is convinced of their total innocence? *laughs...
Missus C would instead have to blacken the innocent Penny's name yet again, by peppering her speech with the ubiquitous Liar Liar.......*shrugs... Par for the course indeed....
May today's Masterpiece Theatre production die the swift death it deserves...pffft.....
I can however, hope that my Controller and his youngest recover swiftly from whatever it is that ails them today? *concerned....
Something they ate at the noisy, happy celebrations on Sunday the 15th? *winks.... Or possibly the muddied, discoloured tap water that runs from our taps at least? *the reason given by Missus C yesterday is too laughable to bother repeating at this point.....
Yesterday's Mercury raised a smile or two this morning....
Prince Sifiso up on five charges? Of course he wasn't locked up, but sent off with a mere R5000 bail, to continue his drink/driving efforts....*gags...
The deliberate stalling of any action taken against this killer becomes clear, when you read on Page 4 that in 2003 he landed a R30mil contract with our so-corrupt Municipality, and that he serves as Chairman or Director of at least eight other known organisations.... I doubt he will EVER see the inside of a prison cell with the contacts he has fostered.....*pukes..
It will be amusing to see how long stalling tactics will work in the matter of the Billionaire Metro Constable....*grins...
I'm guessing that this case is considerably more sensitive, judging from the Town Clerk's neat little dance steps...*laughing..
While on the subject of the toothy Herr Doktor Sutcliffe - it appears one Errol Hicks, Chairman of the Combined Ratepayers Ass. of Durban, is girding his loins to engage the crooked City Manager in battle....*cackles.... A noble cause and may his lance strike true!
Sutcliffe will of course emerge unscathed as always, backed as he is to the hilt by the Beast and it's Crooked Government cronies...*gags...
Hardly newsworthy? Herr Doktor?
Au contraire.... Seeing his name in print alone, is inevitably good for at least one projectile vomit....*heaves..
As stalling tactics appear to be the order of the day, the thought has of course crossed my tiny mind, that our CPF Chair is no longer looking quite as attractive as he was, to the Rotten Apples...*laughing..
As little as two years ago, I believed he was a highly desirable prize, to be groomed for use by the Corrupt....*grins... What has changed? Could it be my feeble attempts to guard him and warn him of the temptations that are now being laid before him? Temptations that will be careully monitored and recorded for use down the line? *falls over...
My guess is that another possible candidate has appeared and is being considered....*cackles... One that does not have an irritating toad whispering constant warnings in his/her ear....
Am I already too late? Only time will tell....*sighs...
I published yesterday's blog and nipped over to #trivia as I do..... only to find I was refused access ..... My Master spent the day at home today and was by that time, bored and crabby...*shrugs.. As a result of my refused access I declined to publish this blog yesterday.....
The Sweeper was forced to earn her keep this morning... a swift call to her from the Fowl King had her in scrambling ad lib mode..... I confess to feeling shame on her behalf ... a temporary lapse fosho....
Her repeated use of the word Liar has reached epic proportions. Had you noticed? A severe case of potty, whichever kettle's name she is currently trying to blacken...*roffels...
Their maid, who is as innocent and defenceless as their three animals, may as well count the days she has left in their employ....*sighs....
Why then did I originally offer her up to these barbarians knowing them as I do? Much as with the proffered olive branch, do I consider that there is always tomorrow and they Could change....
That my sad Foul King will have the scales fall from his eyes, and wake up before it is too late to redeem himself.... Sadly, in the matter of Penny, I feel he will continue to stoop to today's behaviour....*shrugs.... Behaviour so nauseating that I decline to record it here....
I have on this occasion, no single word of praise for the Sweeper's loyalty, only disgust....*nods and skips safely over the landmines....
Peace...
---oOo---
Friday 27th June 2008 at 8.32am.