Thursday, June 12, 2008

A FINE MESS.....
(begun Tuesday 10th June at 6.55pm...)
More often than not, I sit down in front of the telly at about 4.00pm. Weird how Freddie the Accountant's second dog so often goes off like a rocket each day about that time, while Spanky says nothing at all...*curious...
What could it be that upsets the bigger dog so much at such a precise time? Not something in this little shed with it's signal enhancing roof paint planted in DLOS to where I sit surely?
See, I sort of forgot about Freddie up at No. 12 for a while. But of course he will be doing his bit for the Cause as always...*grins...
All the 'extras' that so often kick in soon after I've settled in my chair...
Does my Master bounce the signal from Freddies via his DeathDealer? And where are Fred's two fine little children at this time of day? *looks at Val.....
Much scuffling about over at my Controller's in the pitch dark just before 6.00pm. I heard a child calling.
Despite her car being parked on the driveway, it is hopeful she has again taken the children away from the valley for the evening, as she knows her Lord well enough fosho....*grim...
Now 4.23am Wednesday 11th.....
I had a lie-in after the alarm went off this morning, and finally staggered out of bed a little later than usual.... Not 10 minutes after that, Nobby sounded the alarm by anxiously barking from near der bunker wall....
I am guilty of becoming used to the confused barks that the canine population give off at the system's startup....*curtseys to the loyal hound....
If I'd had the time to sit out, I would no doubt have heard the erratic ticking begin over that way, at the same time Nobby barked....*nods..
The mere fact that Missus C prefers to be away from home most evenings, would make her an accomplice would it not? She knows what the Captain is up to and tries to keep a safe distance? *cackles..
Tell me now - do I sound afraid, or even perturbed, at the certain knowledge of the extra crap that surrounds us? *laughing....
What would be the point? I merely accept, and report the results of the Chicken King's attentions.... With the Nobster's loud verification, my Master does indeed fit suitably onto Channel 255 of the DSTV bouquet...*falls over...
I am no more afraid now, than I was when I finally realised what it was that happened to us back in 2005. What caused the chalky white coating on the plastic tub that sits outside the front, overnight, did not make me tremble and quake.... au contraire you plonkers.....*shows it's yellowed teeth...
Your every action shows the levels you will sink to in your bullying vendetta...*laughing.. Honourable law affiliated officer se VOET! *keels over.....
Find who signed the warrant allowing Bali to infest our home, and follow the trail of rot that currently hangs like a pall over the country... Johan Stolz? Surely not - such a warrant must have come from Government level? Selebi himself?
The wonderfully hi-tech police vehicles that sweep up and down the Crescent, were arranged for by the Police Boss himself.... It would certainly have added no expense for him to sign a piece of paper allowing our privacy to be invaded...*snorts...
Is it possible the Information Ferrets have found something juicy enough to finally topple the accusations against Jackie Selebi? Check out Page 3 of Tuesday's Mercury dd. 10th June...*cackles..
Did John Stratton's Monitor discover some nasty little peccadillo previously unknown? Gross enough to force Stratton to break his 3 year silence, in defence of the Police Boss? *laughing...
I did tell you it would happen, way back, did I not?
Do you begin to see the wondrous advantages of the Big Brother Eavesdropping System yet? *keels over...
Thursday at 4.10am
I'd gone up the top at about 11.45am yesterday, to see what Sophie was barking about at the gates... Just in time to see two wekkers dressed in Muni Blue with yellow safety vests carefully obscuring any possible identifying logo (*chokes), unhooking a black hose from this fire hydrant.
Judging from the water around the hydrant here it had been running for some time. The hose snaked down the Crescent and disappeared down Kasim's servitude....
So, a nice few hours of runoff achieved there right? *gags..
Basil told me later there was much busyness going on down in his corner of the valley, but naturally no vehicles were marked...*winks... It's just too easy isn't it Al.....
As I fumbled with the unfamiliar Skype yesterday afternoon, the ubiquitous yellow Windows icon flew into the bottom task bar and said it was downloading updates...*sighs.... Bali simply can't resist.... Is he planning to cook our RAM again or just posturing?
We can't manage the bloated Norton, nor the Windows updates, and are as vulnerable as ever to the Courageous One's bullying...*snorts...
Again the swift dancing with the cars scenario as it grew dark yesterday evening....*grins... Missus C tries hard to reassure you that she comes home at 5.00pm without a qualm. I am not so sure at all, and just hope she takes no chances with Bali's rabid and careless attitude, in his ongoing quest to remind me who rules the roost.. As if I could forget....*falls over again....
Later
The Architects of the Project saw myadsl.co.za as nothing more than a handy recruitment centre...
Created at a most fortuitous point in the operation, it was the easiest and quickest way for Telkom to find suitable candidates to hire as Monitors/Controllers throughout the country.
That even the most Honourable of Members have by now been persuaded that the Project is for the good of the country, is a given....
The moat surrounding me has widened and the small but telling changes to the adsl I am shown verify this...*cackles...
I am afloat in a Sea of Suckers *laughing... To a man, it is clear I am considered a one-off situation and unlikely that a similar scenario could ever reoccur....*sighs and rubs it's bloodshot eyes....eyes that today, closely resemble those of an Electrical Engineer elevated beyond his wildest dreams.... Arc-eye? Yeah right! Pfft....
Peace julle...
---oOo---
Finally published Friday 13th (!) June at 8.54am.