Thursday, May 08, 2008

POISON PRINCE......
(begun Wednesday 7th at 5.30pm)
In typical bullying fashion, the Chicken King has been reminding me of just who rules the roost...*grins..
I grumbled aloud non-stop as I tried to decipher my notes taken at the CPF Meeting. So that, by the time I'd finished writing them out, my bored Master was more than ready for a bit of fun and games from up on the Hill...
On opening Word, I was given a window saying the program was corrupt. I switched off the phones and pulled the wall plug out of the TV and restarted the PC. I typed out the Minutes in word, connected, and opened my gmail account.
I typed a note to our Vice-Chair, attached the Minutes and hit Send..... Not a chance! It simply said still working some two minutes later, and then a window with 'a server error has occurred and your mail was not sent (#602)', and then the screen froze...*cackles....
Cntrl. Alt. Delete and I shut down and started the whole process from scratch. This time when I hit send it was 'still working' 4 minutes later so I packed it in and went over to #trivia hoping to find an adult...*grins..
My kid sat happily in her gmail account a while later so nothing wrong with it at all...*shrugs...
The mail to the CPF Vice-Chair was blocked. Again I ask why? If the object is to work compatibly alongside the SAPS, why is our CPF business being interfered with in any way? *baffled....
Could it be that my wild allegations of Bali working with the Rotten Apples to their own very different agenda, are correct? *astonished! Could it be, that the very last thing the Rotten Apples want is a workable CPF? That they are horrified by the very concept of the man in the street having any real input in the running of the Zone? *falls over laughing...
Mon Capitano appears to be a law unto himself and offtimes of late, a fairly moronic one at that...*snorts..
Easily able to abuse an utter TARD, I wonder how he will fare when he infests the smart? It is doubtful he will be given control of an area that would actually stretch his brain, as he has shown time and again, his utter lack of self-control...*grins..
That he still seethes with rage at the loss of face he brought upon himself all those years ago at Mweb, is an indication of his childishness....*shrugs..
So many of his silly, self-gratifying amusements are now giving me a foot in the door as it were....*nods..
I had reason to mention the attacks on my cellphone at the CPF and cited this, to raise the matter of the sms Portal system once again....*laughing... Another oops moment for the Lord of the Fowl fosho....
The blocking of my mail to the Vice-Chair this afternoon is another good reason to hammer away for an independent sms system.
Does the good Hamilton Ngidi have a problem with the Al Baraka Bank's donated sms system given to the Westville CPF? No? That's settled then...*grins..
If the PTB cannot control their TOOL, then I must plod on in that direction... Unlike the alleged rapist Adrain Kingsley, this one won't simply go away....*chortles...
How I wish I could be certain that unplugging and switching off the wall jackpoints and telephones affected the audio-monitoring detrimentally... What a coup that would be ! *cackles...
Course I still have that nifty little bit of ISDN ware stuck to my wall in the lounge, and nobody at Telkom Overport ever suggested removing it.... *looks at Devan Pillay and beams....Neato!
When hit by a blackout, I have tended to plug in the old Venus phone for the duration...Silly me...*laughs...
I had a text from Sue the Book this morning. She was heading out, and anxious about 2 guys sitting on the other side of Jan Smuts, watching the houses.
I went up and took these rather good pictures.
Even at this great distance they saw me and hid their faces smartly...*beams...
In actual fact it wan't their faces that intrigued me... rather it was their unusual headgear...
A sparkling white baseball cap and an unusual crocodile dundee bush hat...hmmm..
This pretty much puts them among the merry band of Thespians that frequent the valley and Crescent on a regular basis. Actors that correctly surmise they have merely to change their clothing props to become someone else....*cackles..
They have earned themselves a place in my albums fosho..
There are no startlingly bright lights on in the dorms at 6.25pm from this vantage point. I am usually online at this hour, but the kid is using the PC, so I am free to watch the view across the valley...
Twin yellow lights are on in the church bell tower as the Angelus rings out...
I do not believe they are aerials, nor do I believe they are ordinary lights. They have been put there to fool people is all....*grins... I believe many of my photos will easily prove this.
Personally, I prefer this single dull orange glaring 'light' taken of the bell tower this morning at 7.09am...*beams...
Later:
I was finally 'allowed' to send the CPF Mail at 9.13pm...*shrugs.... whatever rocks your boat hey?
Thursday 8th at 3.30am:
Yes, I am familiar with the terms stoolpigeon, snitch and tell-tale...*grins... Unbecoming words for an unbecoming occupation...*nods... Clearly, a further source of hysterical amusement to the Lord of the Fowl and his Brood...
I am aware that many of the problems my Master creates on our PC are simple enough to be fixed by a Grade One IT learner, and yet we are utterly stumped by them...*snorts...
Mean and petty, but if they work? Hell, why not?! *laughing....
At 3.45am Bali hit the wrong switch, and set his house-alarm off in the still, dark hours....*falls over.. Nobby gave a single bark of protest a minute later....
The shrill shrieking in my ears is such that I will have to listen harder for the Wireless song when I step outside. When I opened the front door earlier, I heard nothing but a rushing sound as of a great volume of water...but no - it was just the gumtrees across the valley, bending in a wind that hadn't yet found us....*beams...
Unusually, I went out socializing last night, and had been driven past No. 742 Jan Smuts Highway. You are all familiar with Mr. Yusuf Akram's address as he is right next door to Earl Barnabas girlfriend, Carol. Mr. Akram was the lucky recipient of this sturdy young palm tree, placed incongruously at the foot of his driveway opposite the sub-station.
The same driveway, next to which a gang of wekkers had feverishly been working a while back, while we had all endured a blackout. *keels over...
Mr. Akram's house and outbuildings had been literally ablaze with outdoor lights last night as I went by. Again, at this rate it is small wonder Eskom are having to use such corrupt methods to recoup the enormous amount of extra power required to run the Big Brother Project....*heaves..
Later:
There's this big dog that sometimes goes down the Freeway in someone's car, towards the City, in the early hours.... He must hang his head out of the window and always barks non-stop as he flies by.... I can't help but wonder whether it's the air on the Freeway bridge that sets him off... Does he feel the wall of EMF here in the valley? *curious...
I sat out for a bit in what I laughingly call the dark.... well aware of just how visible I am, despite no lights on.... A truly ill-sounding cricket buzzed like a shorting banana from my Master's deck area every now and again... A fruitbat shrieked close by and the wind had dropped completely...
I turned my head in unison with Kitz, as we investigated each new sound curiously...
Pepsi and Cola caught sight of Chi on the wall, and launched themselves into a frenzy of shrill squeaks and yaps....*laughing...
The cats have taken to bringing in a steady stream of very pretty erm, rats I suppose they would be?
Not my idea of the big creatures seen nipping from drains in built-up areas, but a silver grey, smaller, and altogether more attractive beastie...*nods..
Twice the size of a petshop mouse and half the size of a sewer rat...*shrugs... Tis a shame when they venture too close to the cats, but thats life right?
Later:
I pulled in at the Station on the way home from shopping, to drop off the Register with lovely Navi.... Alas, she was shut up in der Kommissar's office at a Management Meeting. Was the Lord of the Foul present, or is it Bank's or Hospital's IT systems he works on today?
The very idea should curl your hair but in this Brave New World, you find it perfectly acceptable....*falls over frothing...
Peace julle.
---oOo---
Thursday 8th May 2008 at 5.36pm.