Tuesday, April 01, 2008

KNOWING WHEN TO TWIST THE KNIFE....
(begun Monday 31st at 3.30pm)
I had just shut down the PC after publishing the previous blog, and I walked down the passage to find my Master's garage wall light flashing on and off endlessly.....*collapses laughing....
So the system hasn't been sorted after all... I will say one thing - Bali is really good for a laugh these days....*grins..
The next time I bothered to check, it was 5.00pm and the light was off.
Tell me now that nothing I may say in my blog appears to concern Bali? *falls over..
Au contraire.... he is going to great lengths to control and edit my words. If I am the Tard he has so kindly starred in his Toady Show all these years, (and I for one, don't have a problem with this), why is he bothered at all? *very curious...
What is it that he is afraid I will say? That he denies and rubbishes my scribbles is a given and yet he cannot leave me be? *grins...
Could it be that my words make sense at last? Does he go the extra mile (haha) of his own accord or for an employer? Which of the Regulars that you meet on these pages does not care to have their name in print?
So many possibilities, it would be difficult to choose..*cackles... Julle wou speel, nou speel ek ja....?
That there were no horrific dips and bangs in the TV as the lights were activated this evening, confirms to me that his sloppiness is totally premeditated...*sighs....
Later:
Several new faces at our CPF Meeting tonight had my antennae quivering...*grins... Whether they are people I will warm to over time remains to be seen....
So many are mere sightseers and make just one guest appearance never to return...*waves to Arlene Cane....
I suspect my Vice-Chair has at last been filled in on my (*coughs) true status...*beams... Interesting to wonder which version she was given and by whom...
It changes nothing as far as I'm concerned, and I am happy to follow her as before...*shrugs..
We have after all, the same goals do we not? Education, and to work as a team with SAPS?
Driving up the Crescent to the Meeting tonight, I was charmed to see a wall light behaving in a manner identical to my Master's hastily activated garage wall light....
That would be on the property right next door to our good, but very scarce Councillor...*grins at Aziz....
She was Ameena as I recall?
If, after a year of being bombarded with the aerial/signal enhancer lights, more residents find they are experiencing the weirdness of the ears and hands - could we not form some sort of club, and meet to chat about the gifts received that were not written into their Official Secrets Act contracts? *falls over laughing...
You don't really expect me to treat the matter seriously surely? Apart from the appalling and unacceptable dragooning of Children's Homes onto the Project and Basil, Sue and Penny, I consider the rest an enormous circus, peopled by the greediest and most corrupt clowns you could find anywhere....*shrugs..
Not a Councillor, nor an apology received from any of the 3 possible candidates, this evening...
Who was it that arranged for a karate class to be held at exactly the same time as our CPF Meetings? Crazy paranoia? Indeed NOT, and it would neatly fit into the pattern followed by the Rotten Apples over the years...*grins..
Bingo!? The chaotic noise must surely present difficulties for the Monitors on the Hill and if it was indeed a small, but deliberate act of malice, hopefully it has now backfired and is being regretted.... *laughs...
Friday 1st April at 5.05am:
Amazing Grace! The same replacement walkman, with the same CD, has played without interference from start to finish...*impressed.
The temptation to grovel in thanks at my Master's feet is always lurking... a legacy of the Stockholm Syndrome and one that needs a lot of work still...*grins..
Has the Courageous One resorted to threats yet? That he will pull out of the Project if he is crossed or chastised in any way? *interested...
It would certainly fit into his behaviour patterns displayed so far...*nods..
Of course, Crackers of such skillz as his are few and far between out here, and he will have to be stroked and patted hastily...*grins and rubs it's burning eyes...
May I request that you remind him that I merely attempt to level the Playing Field here by telling the truth..... a concept wholly unfamiliar to these two Oscar Nominees..... I have not forgotten that I owe him directly for the huge changes made in my life, and this is the reason I do NOT spend time on negative thoughts about him....*smiles...
From the junction of Harris and Garbutt on up, I was amazed at the vast array of lighting now installed... From halogen blue/white right through to the deepest orange at No. 64, home of the regular run-off....*grins...
Standing on the field after the Meeting, I saw two cousins to No. 32 Michan Road's light, installed on the property right next to where the 'drilling for water' here took place a while back...
Astonishingly bright and facing up to Harry's house...*laughs...
Tis little wonder Eskom are having to use blackouts in a panic-stricken attempt to recoup all this extra power now used for the Big Brother Project...
There have been changes made to the artistically pleasing verge outside No. 78 Harris Crescent... That the entire verge has been 'allowed' to be covered with such a design flies in the face of Muni by-laws and shrieks for closer attention...*falls over...
WTF is buried there that so discourages pedestrians?
Later:
From the top, I see the 'always on' dormitory light and finally realise that it sits almost dead-centre in the new square of material installed by the roofers... what these sheets of roofing consist of, I know not..
My head says they were of a very pale, almost transparent blue substance, but the distance was too great to be certain...
I would suggest that you ignore anything you are told by official sources regarding installations running at the mini-base station that is St. Theresa's orphanage.... From the red-eyed Allen Spence right through to El Maestro de Pollo, lies have been the order of the day - so why would you be given the truth about the orphanage and the amount of power that is active there?
The smart windows were angled to reflect several sodium-based lights and the results as usual are extremely pretty....
At 6.00am I see that although the streetlights are now off, both of my Master's wall lights (the original 'faulty' light next to the jetski at the top of his drive, and now the garage wall light), are still flashing madly on and off....*beams..
There is no question in my tiny mind that this is for a reason, though what, I wouldn't know..*grins..
Later yet:
A few minutes before 8.00am and our so far well-behaved TV gives a nasty crack... all lights visible next door are now off though the Brave Pair are still home...
For every loud thump our TV takes, it ages it by how much? An hour? A day? A month? *snorts...
I read that unemployment figures have dropped and I look at the Beast and all the industries required to kickstart it's Project....
One of the very few positives in this whole sorry saga, are the lines of young men criss-crossing the country, toiling in the trenches at honest labour...
The dozens of small businesses employed to do the less dodgy jobs...- though here I have to raise my eyebrows at the mess left on our verges by Telkom aka Neotel's very own Biz Afrika (1944)Pty Ltd. crew....
The hastily poured concrete onto our driveways (that had to be removed by the Asphalters before they could complete repairs) have now degraded our stretch of the Crescent by a further notch...
May I suggest that the lorry and wekkers return, to clear up the mess that is certainly not the responsibility of the Asphalters? *shrugs...
Peace julle...
---oOo---
Tuesday 1st April, 2008 at 9.41am