Wednesday, January 30, 2008

STIRRING STUFF......
(begun Wednesday at 10.00am)

If the Cell Mast across the freeway in Mayville has been dumbed down, when was this done? Being as it couldn't be closer to that retirement village at the end of Rose Avenue, were there more health problems discovered that side in 2005? Not just Basil getting his head cooked here in the Crescent?

When all the stuff added to the freeway overheads on the bridge (check here!), and to our streetlights was activated back in October/November 2005, did some of the oldies at the Rose Avenue complex also take strain? Keel right on over?
Like you would own up! *falls over laughing...

It is true that I have never seen a more lifeless Cell Mast. It is also true that my old Nokia has become extremely erratic and is perfectly stable until my Master decides otherwise...*snorts..

All the finger-pointing at the ruling party over Eskoms bullying, cuts no ice with this toad...
Why - our own Councillor Alex Christians (imported so speedily from Pietermaritzburg to fill a gap in the Market), is fully au fait with the Big Brother Project...*beams...

He of course is with the Democratic Alliance, though I struggle to find any democracy surrounding this so covert of operations...
He has as I recall, recently moved into the house he had built here in the Zone (!) Deja vu? Were I to know the address and to visit this home, would I be likely to find it on a hill? A huge bunker covered with aerials and signal enhancers? Steady water run-offs nearby?

I found watching his few private conversations with Earl Michael Barnabas' fair Carol (at our CPF Meetings), extremely interesting...*cackles...
Who funded this young Councillor's campaign for election? *winks at the Peerage....

Carol sadly lost her cool when she was outed here in this blog... The old adage, "Don't dish it out if you can't take it", springs to mind....*laughing...
Having had the upper hand for years, it obviously came as somewhat of a shock to her when I finally retaliated in writing...*grins...
I liked her from the outset and still do, despite her sibilant whisper of 'false' in my ear....*smiles...
I'm certain that were I to mee Earl Michael Barnabas or even Schabir Shaik, I would be AS charmed....*laughing...

Both Tuesday and yesterday saw much activity up on the orphanage roof...see pics Adjustments being made fosho... The three wekkers had climbed down already when the chopper went over yesterday just after 1.45pm to activate the changes....see chopper
I doubt these additions will be visible to me at all though it won't be for want of looking...*grins..
LOS can be tricky as you know...

While the deliberate runoff across the valley appears to have been stopped for the moment, a different plan was put into action.
This Muni water tanker plugged itself into the fire hydrant in the Crescent opposite our wall and at 9.37am this morning I got a wonderful series of pictures...*curtseys...
These three were not thrilled, but could hardly make a fuss...*grins...
If their actions were queried, would they say that they were filling the tanker from the hydrant? *falls over laughing...
They certainly managed to lose a great deal of water down the road in the process....

This morning I woke at 2.35am to hear the Noisy Barstids hard at it on the freeway with a jackhammer... Far fewer machines except for this one, and they kept at it till daybreak.
The Howard College MTB was cranked to it's maximum intensity and shone out like a beacon of white light (except of course for the fairly recently added orange beauty facing west..)

I am curious to know what part this tape plays in aiding the Wireless signal? My Masters faschia boards sport strips of the stuff at strategic points..
Here too, right above his new signal enhancer light on the valley-facing wall of der Bunker... electro magnetic or just some type of sealer?
So many techno innovations, that I doubt even many EE's are aware of, are being used in this massive push to invade a population's privacy...

I again went through the stuff I keep in Drafts, Outlook Express, in the futile hope of finding the URL for the picture I stumbled across so long ago...
A picture of a guy holding a round wall light similar to all the lights now festooning properties throughout the Zone...
The only URL that rings a vague bell is
http://www.oreilly.com/pub/h/352 which takes me nowhere near any picture of lights at all.....*sighs...

Later:
There are butterflies everywhere you look in the valley today... Tiny orange ones, black and yellow ones and those huge palest of green ones...
(Hmm…. As I type this blog out rough in Outlook Drafts, I suddenly encounter a problem with the spacing… having no clue how to fix it, I am reduced to doing it in Word…. *applauds her bored Master…)

It’s a really soft sort of day, with a breeze blowing to cool the otherwise baking heat…

I was up the top just after 8.00am today when Dilshaad’s Spotty bustled up the verge from No. 2 with the two white scraps in tow…

I unceremoniously hauled them over the top of my gate and they shot off down the stairs..
I don’t remember now whether Pepsi had her collar on or not… if so, she must have lost it somewhere in my garden before I even noticed…*frowns… I cannot for the life of me, find it…
She is a goner without it, but no point in stressing…

I bathed them and brushed them as they were very muddy from the runoff down by Mo’s gates and were full of sticky green plant seeds…otherwise…?

They have clearly been shut up somewhere all this time since their disappearance. They were neither starving hungry nor flea and tick ridden…
In fact, apart from the muddy legs and paws, they were cleaner than fat Sophie…*beams..

If Mo at No. 2 made a second contribution to the Cause, he would have had to shut them in one of his outbuildings or I would have heard Pepsi’s piping bark at some point…
Either that or Missus C (for reasons that I can’t begin to imagine), decreed that whoever had them should now release them…*glum…
The only difference to the little hounds now is that they seem considerably more subdued.

I still doubt that they have learned during their absence, that they should stay on their property even when the gates stand open….*looks at the Plonker King…

Nobby has certainly improved his wandering habits, but still goes walkabout on the odd occasion… He is considerably older than the pups and also had his balls nearly bitten through when he was left out some years back…. Possible he still remembers this? *hawks…

I sit here now with 3 happy little dogs and wonder WTF is best for Pepsi and Cola…
Should I get Bruce to come pick them up and hopefully find them a good home, where their owners will appreciate their charming ways and protect them from the busy roads?
Where they will have proper shelter from terrifying storms and blazing heat? Where they will never be tied up and left for hours or threatened with sticks by bullies?

I certainly have more than enough photographic proof to have them removed….*sigh…

On the other hand, there are the kids…. Will they grow up to emulate their fathers callous and brutish behaviour or can their mother instill in them a caring attitude at this late stage?
A tall order to ask of one who slavishly does as she is told to a large extent…*hawks again….

This morning at 5.20am an aircraft flew out of the east heading southwest… it was way too high to see anything but the white tail it carried behind it…. This tail was fairly short and remained the same length as it climbed behind the clouds and vanished…
The second sighting in the past 2 months and a rarity indeed in all the years we’ve lived here….see pictures….*curious…

The chopper went over at about 11.00am but didn’t return until just now at 3.30pm..

I have taken some good, clear pictures of readings on both our water and electricity metres and will continue to do this regularly and then file the resulting prints away for future reference…*grins…

According to the front page of yesterdays Mercury, Thabo Mbeki has taken the DA leader, Helen Zille into his confidence…*grins..
Who filled who in here? She certainly knows what she has been told of the Big Brother Project…. But are either of these two people fully in the picture? I doubt it …*spits…

Are they aware of the Shaiks and Barnabas involvement? How the ripples of this latest corruption will spread to include far more than just Kwa Zulu? Eish, none so blind….

Peace…

---oOo---

Wednesday 30th January 2008 at 3.59pm.