Thursday, January 31, 2008

FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE...


(begun Thursday at 3.45am)


I finally sent the following text to Missus Courageous yesterday afternoon.
"Ure dogs are here. Minus tags but fine. Can you manage them or u want me to take back to SPCA for u? Give me a shout."

It was sometime after 6.00pm before I heard her remote chirrup, telling me they had arrived home...*smiles..

Ten minutes after that, my browsing on myadsl came to a grinding halt as suddenly the forum pages would only load three quarters and then hang. *cackles...
Bali was home and in a fine rage....
I tried pretty much everything, even to restarting the PC, but he was having none of it...*falls over...

It must surely be near on nine years now since we were joined at the hip, and yet the poor dear is as predictable as ever...*laughing...
My suggestion that he attend anger management classes has had as much effect on him as my ongoing proffered olive branches...*shrugs...

I am strangely elated, knowing that all over the country other Internet users are beginning to experience the effects of the Beasts chosen Controllers.... Weird, inexplicable and annoying problems with their connections....I am not alone...*grins...
Whilst first world countrys will certainly have their invaders covertly entering systems and watching users, methinks WE are in for a rougher ride...*laughing...

There simply are no laws worth the paper they are written on, governing SA Internet....

When you consider that the likes of Collin Prakash Balliram literally rule the roost here on the web, you have some idea of the quality of Internet Law Enforcement in our fair land....*shrieks...

That he was ever allowed to become an IRC cop or Security Consultant to a Bank is hilarious considering his history.... Savvy IT operators are in short supply down this way? No choice? You had no idea of the Courageous Couples close ties to the Corrupt? *shrugs and looks at Interpol and their mirth inducing choices....

I certainly do not blame the International Community for buying his years of BS... A masterful team they are indeed.... a Cracker with amazing skillz and his articulate used-car salesman acolyte.... ? They couldn't miss....*falls over...

Depending of course on the extent of the editing he has clearly been doing to my blog from the getgo, it surely must be apparent to any radish with half a brain, that the ChickenKing does not match up to all that they would have you believe...*crying with laughter...

I have accepted that I am a necessary punch-bag for his frustrated rage, and that the smallest glitch in his day will inevitably impact on my life...*grins...
He is a classic Abuser and Control freak who, despite his Missus occasional intervention, cannot be persuaded that he is anything less than a DarkAvenger....*chortles...

I eventually gave up my attempts to rejoin myadsl and tried to access my blog instead...
This was also deemed a no-no by the Controller of my Life....*grins... I was however, graciously permitted to join efnet's #trivia...*beams....

Missus Courageous did eventually call me about the little dogs... She feigned the usual astonishment at my suggestion they may have spent their missing days from Sunday 20th Jan right through to arriving at my gate on Wednesday 30th Jan (somewhat more than the week Missus C said they had been gone), shut away on Mohamed’s property at No. 2...
She had not thought to phone him...*shakes it's head...

I posted the pups back through the hole in the fence, knowing that my Master will continue to subtly and not so subtly abuse them....
What does that make me? *vomits....
My choices are few.... Take them back to the SPCA and possible incineration or leave them to have short but occasionally interesting lives? *shrugs...

Later:

In spite of the fact that my alarm system is now permanently set to "Caution Always", I cannot help but enjoy a kind word, however fleetingly...*beams..

I have no way of knowing whether the wizard is true or false...*shrugs...

It troubles me to think that Debbie2 is encountering problems in her life...*glum..
In an ideal world, this young woman should be advisor to our next President...*nods...

It is pointless extolling her virtues, as they will have been noted long since by the Corrupt, and I have to wonder whether any of her problems already stem from her articulate stand against corruption...

Later:
May I congratulate the PTB for wisely shutting down the deliberate run-off in Keal Road? the road surface at the Sparks Road junction is ruined but thats another story...*shrugs...

More pictures taken of the water still running down the road in front of the house on the corner of Sparks and Raftery... What a filthy mess! May I suggest you give the area priority and stuff the pipes with fibre sooner rather than later? *cackles...

I see since I posted on myadsl, that the Mthiyane Cowboys were Telkoms Flavour of the month contractors in the Zone, a new contractor has hastily been given the nod...*falls over cackling...

These Biz Afrika dudes were busy digging to China next to the DSLAM at Sherwood Hall and at the huge undertaking at the Summit Drive/West Riding Row junction...

While standing in the Printshop at The Village Market Mall at 9.00am today, a sudden huge dip occurred to their lighting... Now thats a first! *hysterical laughter...

Half a dozen streetlights burned as I sailed along Jan Smuts past the Essex Drive turnoff...*ackkk...

I went out to the SPCA in Cato Manor as well, and found they have a wonderful view of Howard College from their parking lot....see pics.

This strange light taken at the bottom of Loon road appears to have a partner... I caught this monster in the same area today, glowing a deep orange at 10.26am...
Yet another strange light active on the roof of the workshop at the 45th Cutting Garage as I drove by..here....

I feel nauseous as I recall Allen Spence sanctimoniously saying that streetlights cost a negligible amount to run 24/7... *gags....
These are certainly not streetlights, and if you consider the vast number now added to just the Zone, it is little wonder the Crooked Municipality Electricity department are cutting the power...*heaves...
a) to prevent their technicians and droogs being fried as they work to connect up the cabling for the Big Brother Project
and b)
to attempt to recoup the enormous losses as these thousands of additional ‘lights’ chomp away at the power supply….*shrugs…. Liars and Thieves fosho…

Later:

When I went up at 5pm to open the gates I was astonished to find the chimney-like structure on the orphanage roof (blogged previously) has been removed… *startled… but more about that in my next blog…

When I was leaving to go shopping this morning I had first to come back down and fetch a yard broom…. Where our driveway meets the road, had been spread a considerable amount of screws and broken glass…*cackles…
Most certainly deliberate and vastly entertaining… Rotten Apples or young Baron Frankson? *shrugs….

The first puncture I personally recall having, was only a few months back…. Time to sit up and pay attention ? Fosho….. *grins…

I must beg pardon for this hastily scribbled blog… The humidity has been exhausting and I wish to put into practise what I do best – be an idle cow….

Peace…

---oOo---

Thursday 31st January 2008 at 6.37pm.