Sunday, January 06, 2008

LET SLEEPING CHICKENS LIE....
(begun Sunday at 5.30am)
The noose tightens. The kid reports a sudden inexplicable problem with the cell reception at her home in the midlands....
There have always been a couple of areas we know to give an erratic signal, but the situation has now worsened considerably.
I suggested she check with friends in the area to see whether they too are experiencing signal woes...
Isolated as she is, my guess is that the increasing signal failure is a further amusement for the minions of the Beast...*looks at Bali.... Jury out for the moment?
I found both my Nokia phones inoperable first thing this morning. The old one had lost its signal down to one bar and the new one had drained its battery...
The so hasty laws passed not long ago allowing the Government to monitor your landline and cellphone undoubtedly gave Bali permission to not just monitor, but to control our phones completely....*grins...
Another perk of living mere feet away from the Captain of Extreme Bravery and his power controls? *nods...
With regards to the risky situation the kid is in, with what now appears to be a dodgy signal at best? Before you trot out the trite and tired "You should of thought it through before taking this lot on" - allow me to again remind you of the misconception my Master may well have chosen to feed you all....
That he and his bosom-buddies the Rotten Apples and those at Overport Telkom, initiated the entire scenario....*cackles...
Yep, its the good old 'He started it!' routine....
I have been perfectly willing to let sleeping chickens lie (ROFL!) along the way and have said so several times.... Not so Collin Balliram...*shrugs..
He simply can't let it go.... though he may sit silent and innocent-appearing at times...*rolls its eyes...
I have given you sufficient evidence to prove, that until he has nailed me permanently one way or the other, he will not rest....*grins...
His dislike and abuse of animals used as a means to an end, and his reckless use of the orphanage inhabitants don't convince you?
Then by all means allow yourselves to continue to be herded in your lemon-coloured woolliness into whichever field he chooses for you...to swallow whatever crud he and his silver-tongued colleagues choose to feed you...baaa baaaa...*shrugs...
This is no popularity contest. Why - with a nick like mine, I would be doomed from the start...*grins...
That you find me unpleasant comes as no surprise...*shrugs... I am merely a whittering old fool who tries repeatedly to tell you that the Captain of Courage you have known and bow down to in staggering numbers, is Not quite all he appears to be....
That his virtual persona has been shaped, polished, tweaked and buffed to a degree that now dazzles you to the point of blindness...*laughing...
Far be it for me to shatter the fantasy you all cherish so dearly... You have for years been encouraged to laugh and applaud his clearly criminal activities have you not? *beams...
To turn a blind eye to his illegal behaviour and agree, that in my case, I certainly deserved the destruction both physical and mental? *applauds...
You have in fact, condoned and encouraged him to greater feats of cruelty have you not?
When it finally hit home that the enormous financial losses deliberately caused to the GameWrecker's (slim at the best of times)wallet over the years, were wasted on him, and that to this day he remains clueless....that I was able (only with Bali's help) to do a paradigm shift of monumental proportions and to turn my miserable self-loathing life around - my Masters ongoing amusement turned to burning rage.....*cackles...
Though for whatever reason, he has been temporarily dissuaded from attacking me further in #trivia, (too public and obvious?) he has many other means at his disposal to continue his now enraged vendetta gainst this Utter Twit of a Toad...*keels over.....
Friday's Mercury had an interesting letter from a CB Rogers of Durban. He/She is bemoaning this years lack of butterflies but declines to believe that "electronic fuzz" could be entirely responsible...
Were I to know the address of the letter writer, I would nip round there like a shot, looking for base-stations and the like...*laughing...
All eight letters on the page tend to indicate the levels of corruption we have sunk to....
The deliberate silence surrounding the covert Big Brother operation and the same regarding the dead fish debacle in Durban Harbour....
Greg Arde's column pretty much hits the nail on the head, though he wisely couches it in humerous tones....
Was Herr Dokter Sutcliffe EVER a Good man? It is now impossible to tell....*shake's its head.....
Just another nail in my own coffin then? Having long accepted the absolutely obvious No-Win situation I am in, all that is left me, is to continue to give the Captain of Courage and his Peers the type of publicity they have worked so long and hard to deserve...*beams...
That you choose to disbelieve and ignore the Truth is of little consequence...
The honour is in the attempting....
Peace...
---oOo---
PS Norton has finally stopped suggesting I do its Identity Safe setup...Why?
No tiny tail on my cursor bar as I log in to blogger.com now.... why?
Sunday 6th January 2008 at 12.39pm