Wednesday, December 12, 2007


FLEE OR FIGHT.......
(begun Wednesday 12th Dec.)
Having outdone even his own high standards of cruelty on the night of the SAPS Braai, Bali could justifiably lay back on his laurels and wallow in the applause...*grins...
The sheer volume of excuses undoubtedly given by the Magnificent Pair in the continued abuse of the innocent, beggars belief.... but believed they most certainly are...*falls over cackling....
My deluded attempts at impartial reporting left the building along with my sense of humour. The resulting blog is not one that you will see published...*smiles...
My amusement returned last night when I looked out of the window to find a spanking new aerial/light had been slapped on Balis wall not 20feet away from our house...*shrieks...
I had wondered at the choppers coy sidling overhead, and seen the flash of its fancy belly-lights.... and there was the reason glowing bright in the dark....*curtseys delightedly....
I do anticipate more along the same lines before this mini base station and control bunker is completed. I watch with interest as my balding and nearing middle-aged Controller appears to be showing signs of wear and tear himself, in spite of his undisputed position as Cock of the Heap...*crows....
Which reminds me - I wasn't sufficiently inebriated at the SAPS Braai to miss one of the guest speakers proud reference to the disgraced ex-Station Commander, Koobair the Squat...*hawks...
It is unlikely that I even blinked at the time, for it merely confirms my constant assertions that it is Koobairs control over the Rotten Apples and his relationship with Earl Barnabas that has given the Zone such priority in the Big Brother Project...*beams...
I have to wonder exactly how Herr Doktor Sutcliffes nifty time-share in Goa came about? I'm betting that the red-eyed Superintendent of Electricity for Durban, Allen Spence, has by now also been given a similar gift.....
When you look at the company they keep....Mo, Chippy, Schabir, and know that Earl Barnabas is probably tacked on to the guest list as one of their buddys as well.....the gifts will be prolific....
The reminder online that Captain Courageous hates me? *hysterical laughter.... And now for something completely different....NOT!!!!
His hatred is totally understandable in one so petty and controlling... A nasty shock it must of been when, back in Mwebs Studio54 days, the idiot toad had suggested in her PRIVATE O/E blog, ways of outing her attackers...
My Masters cowardly preference for the shadows, would have been stripped away revealing HIM to be the cracker behind the ongoing destruction to our PC.....
Certainly not the doings, as I had so wrongly imagined, of his so easily manipulated and awed band of admirers...*grins...
In true yellow fashion he would have scrambled for cover and it would be then that the Classic Tales were created... Cop-hater, racist etc....*collapses laughing...your basic goonda smear campaign not so?
Some truly impressive strings were swiftly pulled ... Telkom leaning gently on Mweb (they didnt really have to break a sweat even did they Andre Retief?) and the Government lackeys Sahara, suddenly monitoring our PC... (see printouts by the hundred) and the total unpleasantness online? *beams....
It didn't take long for Bali to be reinstated to his former powerful glory - but he cannot forget nor forgive what must of been a nasty moment back then...*grins...
I watched water running down the hill opposite before 8.00am this morning and remember my kid remarking on Sunday that there was yet another big pipe burst by the Assessment Centre...*shakes its head...
Enough already with the poorly maintained pipes crud! That not one other resident remarks on the deliberate wastage confirms my theory that the Telkom Wimax Trialists are indeed the Blessed among us.... that their utility bills are waived becomes clearer daily....
That hard-working honest people like Sue the Book and the GameWrecker will bear the brunt of the enormous and utterly corrupt rates hikes, goes without saying....*pukes...
It is of course, rather sad that so many good Wimax Trialists have been deliberately encouraged to consider me as the Enemy rather than someone who actually gives a sh*t...*grins...
Hopefully there are still a few out there, who despite the freebies and the comeraderie practised so flamboyantly these days (falls over laughing), can still think for themselves...who see from whence these smiles really come and recognise that they are being totally manipulated...*beams...
That behind all the back-patting and treats and praise, you are regarded as almost on the same level as this Tardish Toad but for different reasons...*grins...
You are most certainly doing your bit for your Country ... trouble is, your bit will only enrich the already grossly wealthy while possibly making your own day to day life a tad easier...*laughs...
Nothing much there to be proud of then...*shrugs...
Heres a question for you? Why were my good neighbours at No. 10 not approached to be Trialists? Nor Godfrey at No. 14? Too honest? God-fearing? *curious....
Who lives in Royce Love's house behind Barnabas house on Jan Smuts Highway? Sean? Sean who? Where did Mr and Mrs. Paula Nel disappear to with such unseemly haste?
A powercut warning given for yesterday didn't materialise... my Master's builders scramble to finish and the block cutter whines ceaselessly...*laughs... Plenty of time to mess with the power once your bunker is completed O Lord of My Existence? *keels over....
Huge busyness down under the Freeway bridge clearly involving the 2 giant overheads on either side next to the bridge and the control light ON the bridge... Cable-theft se VOET!!!! Does anyone buy that utter crud any more? *laughing...
The table groans with the smorgasbord of corruption and I grow dizzy studying the dishes before me...
Later:
I sat down at the computer at 2.00pm to publish this blog.
Bali had other plans....*grins..
Error 718. Remote computer did not respond.
Reboot and same again.
The GameWrecker topped up the bandwidth yesterday and I checked it this morning.
Once again I have to ask whether the GameWrecker paying tradepage for a service that is actually routed through a pseudo-Govt. spook living next door, could not be considered corruption? tradepage are Fully aware of the situation and in the past have used the lamest of stalling tactics when access has been denied us, while they await my Master's instructions...*smiles...
I do believe the last time I remarked on the matter, we lost ALL our bandwidth overnight...*shrugs... Would I care to phone Craig Amos at the tradepage HQ in Johannesburg? Indeedy, there would be no point at all...
He and all the other ISPs in this country are by now OWNED lock, stock and barrel.
I was then told that Telkom have nothing to do with my internet access denial as its iBurst we use... *falls over laughing....
But you see - it has EVERYTHING to do with Telkom. Absolutely Everything...*laughing..
We ourselves have proven, as the stooges aka guinea pigs of Allen Spence (Grandly titled Corrupt Super for the Muni) and the Overport Telkom Wimax Division, that iBurst is totally compatible with the Governments Big Brother technologies...*beams...
There is a massive push on right now to gain iBurst customers in Sydenham (which btw, is already saturated with Telkoms Wimax boxes).
Weird how much stronger I feel now as the attacks increase...*grins...
That I apologised so often for merely defending myself in my Private O/E blog, is fairly abhorrent to me now....*cackles...
If you condone the constant petty bullying meted out by this cowardly representative of Corruption, then by all means, carry on down the Safe Road...
If you dont - then make a stand and fight for people who are not gifted in the brains department, but are good nonetheless....*grins...
If by your silence, you condone this behaviour, his methods Will be used by Controllers countrywide...
Craig Amos, Sean Green and all the rest of you - the Rodent included - whether you have encountered the Captain of Courage online or in person, he is truly not all he appears to be...
My blog has so far rewarded me with nothing but increased attacks both verbal and damaging to our assets... WHYTF would I carry on so relentlessly if my words were not the truth?
I think you know the answer, but it suits you to avoid facing the truth... that the amiable and so clever Cracker you have known for years is in fact linked to all that is rotten and corrupt in this beautiful country...
That the Big Brother Data-Theft Project will be run on very different lines to those of the USA and the UK is a given... where else would you find a known druglord so heavily involved in a Government Project?? And an ex-SAPS Station Commander suspected of selling drugs out of his Station, finally caught on selling stolen cars, and now coordinating druglords countrywide ....
I venture to suggest that both these Charmers have invested heavily in this Big Brother Project no matter how much it is denied....
If my words are merely crazed lies, why then does Bali go to such pains to deny me access and to surge our home electrically? Am I no longer the Joke du jour? *cackles....
Later: Its now 4.30pm and Sophie had been lying next to me quite happily as I wrote... she suddenly snorted and took herself into the passage to lie down. I checked and yes, Balis stunning new aerial had just been switched on! Halleluja...*grins... she is certainly not just a pretty face.....
Still another hour or so of daylight and yet in the spirit of saving the rapidly dwindling electricity supplies (ja Right bwaahaa) this beauty is already activated, while the three over at the freeway have been on ALL day...*grins... Very different stokes for the priveliged folks...*cackles....
A smart black 4x4 NUR 24003 is parked outside...another buddy to add to my album collection....*grins...
Plus - I have just got the finest closeups of the aerials/lights that will be absolutely everywhere within the next few years! Brilliant....*beams...
Peace julle...
---oOo---
Wednesday 12th December 2007 at 6.56pm.