Tuesday, November 27, 2007

FREEDOM OF THE PEST....
(begun Wednesday at 5.20am)
I struggle this morning to marshall my scrambled thoughts... One of those rare occasions when several voices all clamour to be heard at once? *laughs...
Kasim/Cassim rang yesterday evening and said that Spotty had been gone for 2 days! Doh!! At some point I said he should call my immediate neighbours as I was fairly certain Spotty had enjoyed a sleepover there..*grins...
"Collin?" asked Kasim/Cassim....Noo... Missus C I replied, for twould be futile to expect the King of Chickens to be helpful on an animal related request...pffftt...
I'd had an enjoyable audio-rant in the house earlier...*cackles.. Yeah - I'd gone up well after 5.00pm to open the gates and saw Missus C pull up... Out of her car leapt Pepsi, Cola AND Spotty and they raced up and into my open gates...*cackles...
Luckily they didnt stay long and came back up almost immediately... She had had to go fetch them from some kind soul living by the Home for the Blind who had found them running in the Crescent that morning....*sigh...Bali's bakkie was parked in his driveway already. Did he emerge to help her with the dogs? You know the answer to that.....
Only the Heroic Pair know the Truth of why they acquired these 2 scraps of fur - it is doubtful that it will ever be aired... so far the pups have led charmed lives (across Jan Smuts and back in fairly heavy traffic!!) but if one were to be knocked over and not killed outright, I must remind the Courageous twosome that it can cost R200 or more, just to say hi to a vet! *shrugs...
Later:
Moving on.... I wonder whether rpm attends regular Wimax tutorials up at his local Station? Does he totally buy what they are selling?
A system to catch tax dodgers? *bolt-eyed....
The lawyers' wife I spoke to in Westville had no problems with invasion of privacy at all which I found really strange.... I can only assume that whatever story the local Munis are trotting out, is foolproof....*beams...
It is of course possible the Zone is run on a different basis to elsewhere in SA.... Our lot (and I mean a good third+ of the neighbourhood here), certainly attend regular classes.
I myself have arrived home on a Monday night after a CPF Meeting and seen Freddie, Mohamed and Bali all pull in within five minutes of each other...*falls over laughing...
Practising their computerised audio monitoring skillz on the CPF Meeting itself would be my guess...(see pics of wireless boxes immediately above the door at the Sherwood Hall).
Though I've seen the tiny press releases of the hastily passed laws allowing the Government to monitor landlines and then later, cellphones... is there a law allowing one's actual speech at a Public Meeting to be monitored and recorded? A new concept and nothing of the sorts exists here yet?
Um, Freedom of Speech maybe? *cackles...
Let's create a scenario here right? Mo goes to a tutorial class and at some point disagrees with something said and queries it.... it is an important enough query to raise eyebrows but the subject is swiftly changed and the lesson goes on...
So, Mo heads home later and discusses it with Dilshaad and Kasim./Cassim...
What I wonder is, why Mo and all the other Good trialists, exclude the possibility that my Heroic Master has nipped home and activated Mo's audio monitoring, in order to hear Mo's real views on the matter he had raised....
Are these Good people so trusting they believe this wouldn't be done to them? *astonished....
I have told you all repeatedly of the Barnabas and Koobair connection to this Project and the power these Crooks wield using everyday information gleaned illegally... And the Government's new Wimax/Power Big Brother Project is different to this because.......? *shaking with laughter...
May I point you to Jackie Selebi's personal friend Agliotti? Merely a hop, skip and jump from there to your very own Government connected Earl Barnabas? And then to ex-Station Commander Koobair the Squat - now co-ordinator of druglords for SA?
You have signed your souls away to the Beast and there is no turning back....*grins...
My purpose is to constantly remind you that whether you are a Trialist or not - whether you get wonderful perks (ie utilities subsidised or even totally waived), it matters not - YOU are also monitored whether you are in denial or not...*smiles...
You will have to remember to at all times to speak kindly of your new Masters... for Masters they are indeed...
Should you cross them in any way, reprisals are now that much easier to exact....*laughs....
More melodramatic rhubarb from an Interefering Old Nosy-Parker? *shrugs... You decide..
I rang Bev Pillay again yesterday. You remember? The lady that picks up the phone over at Telkom Overport? The lady that is NOT related to Devan Pillay of the huge brown eyes at all (see beaut pic)...*laughing...
The quality of our landline is going rapidly downhill and still the tree lies over the sagging cable below our valley wall...*sighs...
I'm certain it will be attended to as soon as the Playroom is done, but nonetheless, I live in hope that one less nervous than the rest will venture out to have the tree removed.... What? No takers? *cackles.... kiep, kiep, kiep......
Later:
Bali's kitchen window facing us has been bricked up... How poor Missus C is holding it together I can't imagine, for it sounds as if the builders are gutting the entire house...*sighs...
I figure the kitchen will end up where the lounge is now and not in the Bunker as I had understood it... For the huge moat dug under the lounge windows to re-lay the pipes, indicates the kitchen to be going right there....*shrugs...
A bakkie has pulled in next door and off-loaded an older man and yet more wekkers... Kerching! Kerching! My word, was my guess correct in that the ratepayers will ultimately foot the bill for the Spook that Was' renovations? *gags...
I rang Joleen again first thing (the MultiChoice agents that have so far not restored our DSTV signal to its former glory...*grins)
Emil will come out this afternoon and reset the LNB thingie and hopefully this particular mess will be sorted out...*looks at Bali....
My Siemens electric phone signal died 10 minutes ago...*puzzled... Wassup dewd? Bored so early in the day? I moved it to a different jackpoint and it recovered.... Ahhh.. the skillz of the SocketHunter...NOT! *laughing...
Here's a suggestion for you and your cronies, o Captain of My Life.... If you cannot be pleasant - butt out! *falls over...
I have more than paid my dues/earned my stripes... can you overcome your total obsession and move on? *curious...
My guess would have to be NO...*beams...
That we will be subjected to yet more electrical damage is a given, despite glib explanations to the contrary...
It is after all, the classic method used by the Utterly Craven given illegal control over ratepayers electricity supplies...
My Controllers gates stand wide open though the bakkie is long gone... From the occasional whimper I hear I assume the pups are tied up out of my sight.
Did the girls HAVE to have them in spite of the building plans going ahead? What utter lameness pfft...
With each act of minor abuse, the Captain of Courage further consolidates his position as Prime Prevaricator of the Universe....toadwars indeed...*chokes...
Missus C told me just this morning that Elizabeth is there Every Day.... so how difficult would it be to give her a little extra $ to look after the animals by seeing the gates are shut timeously? Eh - I speak a foreign tongue here and for once its not Tardish....*grins...
The rain has stopped for a while and a jackhammer sounds industriously next door as the wekkers toil at their tasks....
A huge yellow-billed kite has just landed in the gumtree opposite... probably he waits for the Egyptian goose to lead her babies out of the undergrowth below.... silly goose indeed!...
Peace, from the valley here in the Zone...
---oOo---
Wednesday 28th November 2007 at 10.12am.