Friday, October 05, 2007

THE STRUGGLE......
I was tidying up in the kitchen last night when the chopper made its final pass overhead just before 9.00pm.
A few minutes later the sound of a single firecracker going off.... bizarre even for the Zone...*shakes it's head...
Freddie's penchant for Indian Kings should exclude him, as the one I heard was your standard variety... even so....
Of course it could also have been the would-be heir to the throne of Barnabas making a small statement? *cackles.... whatever...
Young Pepsi next door, is proving a right irritable little bully.. I watched this morning as her quieter, smaller brother edged nearer the bright yellow contents (?) of their feeding bowl. She sprang on him with such ferocious rage that he ran cowering from her and rolled up into a ball to protect himself...
My Master's white rats are indeed cuties....*grins...
A racket up on the road at noon had me looking out to see the Heroic One's gates standing open anhd the curious young twosome trying to make a run for it. I went up to rescue them, but by the time I climbed the stairs, the gates were firmly shut again and the pups safely inside their garden...*beams..
Instead I found a Special Freight Services van parked across from No. 6, with the driver visiting the Balliram property..
A delivery of gold ingots from the Peerage for services rendered or a collection rather? Or even perhaps a quote? You are correct in thinking that I find even the most mundane occurrences worthy of mental exploration...*falls over laughing... jaja...emphasis on mental....pfft...
Boredom is not allowed here, so either sit up straight and focus, or go read another blog...*cackles...
Much clattering down in the valley at 12.30noon had me grabbing the camera and hot-footing it out onto the front lawn to find a Telkom Bakkie parked just below our wall.
The young man who climbed the ladder to the pole holding the vandalised Pervert's Wireless box, was not exactly thrilled to see me...*grins..
Was I taking his picture and why? I explained that I liked the Telkom Overport techs so much I always took their pictures...
Unmollified, he asked what I planned on doing with the picture.. Into my album it goes, said I.... *beams...
I asked him what the problem was and he said No. 2 had reported a fault...
My kid rang just then and we spoke for 5 minutes on a perfectly clear line... I then tried to call Dilshaad at No. 2 to verify the reported 'fault'....at that, my line was suddenly beset by intereference and I packed it in...*laughs...
Going back outside revealed the tech had also busied himself swiftly up Freddie's pole and was by then, heading back up mine.. Much fiddling and tying of wires and down he climbed again..
I called to him that he had forgotten to remove the sad wireless box hanging upside down from the pole and he replied that they would be putting a new one up.... O halleluja and hooray!!!!! *keels over with delight....
Bali was still home this morning when I spoke to the CPF Chair on the fixed line, who wanted a few amendments made to the Minutes... This time my controller had wisely let the correct mail through...*cackles...
I made the changes carefully and saved them and mailed it off via google. On impulse I went back to Word and checked the amended minutes to find that the poor, bored Master of Genius had undone my saves....*chokes...
With my well-earned reputation as a Tard of Note, this is an area that the Chicken King truly shines in! *winks at Bali....
The big difference these days, is that I log EVERYTHING! and then I proceed to yap about it freely... Every petty little tweak he makes on either the PC, fixed-line or cell is laboriously written down to refresh my fast dwindling memory, when necessary....
The lack of entries on the net regarding Earl Barnabas? I would suggest that written into whatever contract Collin Prakash Balliram has with HIS Masters, there is a clause advising him to constantly eradicate interesting references to this so very well-connected Druglord...*shrugs...
Barnabas tax evasion case last year was well worthy of press coverage and yet, nothing to be found via google?
My advice would have to be now, to those with skillz, go find him out there and if you fail, ask youselves who it is that is so capable of keeping Barnabas out of the limelight? *winks again at the Lord of All I Survey.....
Does the Captain of Courage still persist in editing my blog? Despite vehement denials? Does a bear Sh1t in these woods? *and falls over laughing...
Norton? A cumbersome heap of crud that the GameWrecker persists in retaining... Neither of us have a clue how to manage it correctly, making it a piece of cake for Bali the so Bold to manipulate...*shrieks.... and what fun he has!! The GameWrecker bought the current upgrade online and is now locked in a Catch22 situation that is undoubtedly a source of great amusement to this Official Government representative who controls our entire Power suppy....*beams...
May I remind him, that whatever problems we encounter on our computer or with our electrical assets, will be laid firmly at His door and are His responsibility....
Having one Wireless box destroyed in a fit of rage changes nothing...We are still as heavily controlled and monitored as we have been since Allen Spence saw fit to hand over our Muni Power supplies to this extremely dodgy layperson to control in 2004....*shakes it's head in amusement...
I glance at my cellphone and see the signal had dropped to one bar! *startled.... its 1.54pm and a most odd time for him to muck about... So I switch off and reset and get the full signal back immediately to find a text in the box from my kid... does this make any sense to you at all?
The utterly childish and petty nature of the means he uses to show off his Power? *cackles helplessly.... You see why I simply cannot hate him? He is just such a complete TWIT!!! *grins...
What does Bruce Poole of our so-called ISP tradepage make of all this? Is he still entertained by it or does he feel miffed now that he is forced to do such an obvious crook's bidding? Will the mere mention of our servers name cause the balance of our bandwidth to vanish as has happened previously? Ahh... the delights that await the rest of you as you smugly kid yourselves it couldn't happen to you....*laughs....
A rather fine pin-tailed whydah is marshalling his ladies noisily as they feed under the birdtable on the lawn... The raptors are out in force in the patchy sunshine...danger lurks here in the Zone....*smiles...
Peace....
PS Cassim returned my missed call and said that they had indeed reported a fixed line fault to Telkom... *bares it's teeth....
and now for something completely different....
It's now 4.20pm: My finger was poised to hit publish at 2.20pm originally...however - at almost that moment the chopper went low overhead and a second later the power was cut.... *beams wildly...
*poof!* and the entire lower Harris Crescent section lost their power.... I am utterly delighted to be given such confirmation of my allegations.... Whose decision was it? An enraged Bali once again? Didn't like the content of today's blog offering and lost the plot totally? It certainly would appear to be the case *grins.....
Oh sure, the official fault line gives wide-spread powercuts, but my neighbour up the road rang in high dudgeon to say that she has been out and about and it is once again quite clearly ONLY our section that has lost power.....*cackles.... OOOPS!
The power was reinstated at 4.00pm promptly heheh... too late mon Capitan too late :}
Of course even his rages are advantageous. The huge amount of additional lights installed in so many properties up at the head of the valley have to be seen to be believed.... Wragge Road, Michan, Grindrod etc.... last night it was a fairyland indeed.... when i get up at 4.00am the majority of bigguns are out but even using them for the hours they do in the evening must suck up a huge amount of power...so - power cuts are needed and his rage will be overlooked heheh....
Eskom has to recoup its losses, and what better way than by biting the powerless hand that feeds it? That's you and me folks...*chortles....
I had to retype a third of my blog though I had completed it already prior to the powercut and saved all the way.... once again on opening this file I find the saves had been undone... something new my Lord? As you persisted in doing this morning in Word? *wonders at the utter lameness of her Master's efforts......

Finally published Friday 5th October, 2007 at 4.38pm.