Sunday, October 07, 2007

DINNER FOR ONE....
I nipped up to the Westville Mall early this morning and managed to get some nice shots of the fancy aerial/lights installed all over the roof there....*grins..
One of the tenants had told me how they had all been worried about a huge loss of business anticipated when the promised/threatened renovations to the Mall began. Several tenants actually gave notice and found alternative business premises.... the remaining tenants have since been advised that the alterations have now been put on hold indefinitely...*beams...
Judging from the excessive amount of aerials and the times I find them active and burning during daylight hours, and how often the chopper is overhead, I must assume that every tenant at the Westville Mall is now fully infested by the Big Brother Link-up...*laughs... They won't feel a thing unless they step out of line right?
It would appear that 1b Kings Avenue have not been 'backwashing' their pool quite so frequently of late....*chortles....
My current interest would now have to be at No. 26 Kings Avenue, Westville...
A most intriguing array of drainage pipes emerge from the stone retainer wall onto the road. Check it out! *grins...
They obviously anticipate a huge water run-off in the future?
A fairly large gang of wekkers were digging up the pavement just below Telkom's Wandsbeck Depot on Thursday. This time not the Mthinyane Cowboys but a different contractor working for Telkom, according to their sign...*smiles...
I now feel no more than a resigned amusement when reading the forum threads at myadsl... so few posters seem to accept that we are Owned by Telkom and always will be...*cackles...
Its now 4.00pm and I see.....Adonis? is standing at my Master's gates hopefully... the white rats and the Nobster are delighted to see him but alas, my Controller left this morning carrying his titanium clubs, with a chommie.... and is quite probably still at the 18th hole...*falls over...
The greens are going to be the place to wheel and deal more than ever in the future....Uhoh.... a queue is now forming at the gates next door...*laughing...
Bali bestowed a really pleasant smile in my direction the other afternoon.... delighted and blessed as I felt, the antennae quivered immediately.... the utter rage that "The Struggle" blog elicited, was hilarious, and totally confirms the Captain of Courage to be as irresponsible as always....*shrieks...
To cut the entire street's power supply in order to remind one old fart who is in charge? Pffft....
Does it also serve to keep the local Telkom Wimax Trialists in line? Those that kindly visit these pages? Does my so heroic Controller delude himself that his antics raise his stature in their eyes? ROFL!
I would suggest that the days of shrugging me off with a laugh and saying that I am nutz/cracked/mental, are long gone....
My constant dithering over who, why and what, has at least some direction these days....*waves at Aziz and Shakoor for starters....
The increasing problems on our PC? How simple for Bali to say I talk rubbish, and that he was busy cracking an Absa client's bank account at the time and couldn't possibly have been messing about with my CPF Minutes! *cracks up....
In his usual adult (crank up the sarcasm here) fashion, I would guess that this dysfunctional crook has once again made our system Open House...*grins...
Minor irritations, and when it involves the CPF and SAPS business, it certainly adds credence to my allegations..*cackles...
Though he may not understand the technology, I can't believe that Father Denker is unaware of St. Theresa's so important role in the Big Brother Project? It is apalling to think that a so-called man of the cloth could sell his charges down the river for thirty pieces of silver.... On the other hand I can visualize the red-eyed ass, Allen Spence, persuasively insisting (as did the Microwave Boffin), that there is no risk involved with Wimax....*shrugs...
I would argue strongly that the geographical position of the Convent and its proximity to the existing cellmast and all the other covert additions via the powerlines makes it EXTREMELY dodgy...
Why are the Sisters unaware of this wonderful Project? A patronising "they wouldn't understand" leaves me cold... the Sisters work with the children that this project indeed puts at risk....*gags...
The Senior Boys Hostel top story lights were on well before 5.00am this morning... where are the young occupants of those dormitories? Do they sleep downstairs in the lounge? Those would be the 10 years old and up? *shakes it's head...
Sister Stephen couldn't make the last CPF Meeting. She was at the hospital with a very ill, small child.. whether he lived or died I do not know... whatever the cause, can you say with impunity that he wasn't one of the few that ARE affected by mast emissions? *hawks and spits....
Again, you cant, anymore than I could prove that he was...
But hey, money and power have the upper hand here as is always the case....*shrugs..
I see Bali has had his direction finder light activated the last few nights... The odd, but very bright light attached to the wall outside his kid's bedroom? *ack....
Who donated the chopper to Sydenham SAPS? Selebi? *falls over laughing.... Who asked Selebi for the chopper? Barnabas? Or Barnabas friend Agliotti?
Connect the dots people!....
The Klan has gathered next door at last.... whether to watch sport or to make sport here for me is immaterial.....*smiles....
Peace...
---oOo---
Sunday 7th October 2007 at 5.53pm