Sunday, September 23, 2007

WE DON'T NEED NO THOUGHT CONTROL.....
Maybe not, but if it works, Captain Courageous is going to utilise it to the max....*chuckles...
I have given him no blog to jeer and point at, for a few days.. resulting in the hairy old chestnut being dragged out for the zillionth time...*cackles...
I could care less if 99.9% of you find it amusing that he uses his dogs to such good effect...it is to the other .1% to whom I speak...*nods...
The odd and weirdly out of place reader, that actually finds the Heroic One's totally calculated use of his three dogs to wind us up, unacceptable...*snorts...
Sue the Book rang at 5 to 8.00pm last night to say she had noticed Bali's gates had been left stuck open just a couple of feet but there was no sign of the dogs.
I went up after 9.00pm and found the gates were closed and no cars on his driveway. The 2 unloved pups came hurtling over to the wall to say hi. At the top I see the Nobster down on the road by Jan Smuts Highway. Lame.
Anyways.... Sue lets Nobby safely in to her garden and not 5 minutes later my personal Charmer pulls in with his chommies...
Oh, but he/she/nobody noticed blah blah.... yeah sure! *laughs... Stuck open a few feet? Rite....
I merely continue to paint a true picture for you of this so Brave and Noble fellow...*grins...
You would not dare voice your disgust to him? Eh - no matter at all... as long as you never forget, that a man who has no regard for his own animals, has even less regard for mankind...*cackles..
My Controller is here to serve and pleasure himself and no other...in her heart of hearts I'm betting Missus C. has discovered this by now.... *shakes its head... A long hard road as I said before...
There certainly was a deliberate water run-off from below the Senior Boys Hostel during the week. Some 4 days after the only bit of rain that fell, the ground lies soggy and wet in the baking sun...(see pics)
The chopper has been doing double-time in the area, connecting all new additions to the Grid...Haste is now the operative word...
Shall we talk of No. 66 Rippon Crescent? Who exactly has ownership of the house? *looks at Earl Barnabas... no doubt he would find it hilarious to use it as a weigh-station for both WiMax and his drug runners....
I was told that the new owners were called Barnard and are not inclined to be neighbourly at all....
A trend not uncommon in the Zone...*looks at Bali and Freddie for starters...
A fairly mixed bag visits the property regularly... shall we draw attention to it? *wonders....
Why yes - I do believe that would be a good idea...*chokes...
BTW, I see this morning in the dark, that Fred's front lights are active again after a lengthy break..
The one that lights up the valley below and the other that cuts directly across No. 10's front garden into ours? *smiles...
Will it ever come to pass that residents will really care about each other and be on greeting terms with all members of SAPS Sydenham? A Utopian fantasy? With the likes of Koobair and Barnabas orchestrating disharmony it certainly appears to be a tall order.
Despite this, the majority of people in the Zone are wonderful, and well worth fighting for...*grins...
Later: 9.15am
The Captain of Courage or his house guests are finally up and about. The stereo system has been cranked up and is playing pleasant music...*smiles..
The pool has finally been shocked into submission for the occasion.
Even more water is clearly visible down in the valley now. As a concerned Citizen (aka Pest) should I report it and produce my pictures as verification? *cackles... very tempting indeed...
On Friday afternoon I noticed 2 Telkom bakkies parked side by side across the valley under the gumtrees for some hours...
Very close to the area that kept the 'Parks' wekkers so busy some weeks earlier..
Would Cnllr. Christians trusty 4 x 4 be just the thing to do a recce in that particular section? *falls over laughing....
I asked her to describe Barnabas to me which she did... adding that she herself couldn't bear to look at him...
I was also told by others that he seldom turns down a request for help. You have to figure that many here in the Zone will be Owned as a result of Barnabas generosity...*hawks and spits...
Does it please him that google should now in theory, give him considerably more publicity than he has had in the past? Or does he pay Mon Capitano to 'cleanup' after me? I have typed Earl Barnabas often enough fosho...*grins...
Will the correct spelling now make a difference to the Search results?
I think of fair Carol frequently and wonder at the current state of their relationship.
I still chuckle at her choice of the word 'False' hissed into my ear so many months ago....*grins...
I do believe the title of Miss Potty would be appropriate here? Which reminds me that no reply was forthcoming from Paula Nel (to my last SMS communique) *beams...
You remember? The Nels bought the property behind Carol on Jan Smuts Highway not so long ago, and Paula also travels to the East on business? Whether she accompanies Carol is certainly nothing I can expect to ever discover....*falls over...
Hints and allegations? They are quite probably squeaky clean, but I find it interesting nonetheless to speculate on the possibility of a connection...*smiles...
Of course the Scotland Yard Boys in Blue are working happily alongside our lot on this Project... I'm betting the same frantic digging is taking place all over the UK as I write...*beams...
Hopefully, I give a different and more realistic slant as to how it's being done down our way? How, despite all that you have been told by my so earnest and clever Captain of Courage, there is a great deal more that you won't hear about....*shrieks....
Connect up the dots and tremble for us if you will...*sigh...
It is doubtful anyone will give a toss - with orchestrated wars and bloodshed worldwide, who on earth would give a second thought to yet more corruption in Africa? *keels over laughing...
For every blog entry made mentioning Collin Prakash Balliram, the level of hatred and vitriol towards this toad is cranked up a further notch... has it been decided that I am a confirmed fan of S & M?..*chortles...
It is beyond my Heroic One's slavering Trolls grasp, to understand that I bear him no ill-will at all....*shrugs....
I merely struggle to level the Playing Field a fraction...
If my feeble attempts at revealing the true workings of the Zone cause you mirth - so be it.....*grins...
In the end, it is of course the so-visible anger my blog incites, that really intrigues me...
A big heads up to Martin Welz at Noseweek for his brilliant ongoing efforts at revealing the way things are done in our fair land...
will he ever see the Govt/Telkom/Eskom/Wimax Project for what it really is? Before it is too late and he too, is gagged and muzzled? We certainly do live in interesting times....*cackles...
Later still:
The music next door falls suddenly silent as I pack up and go indoors.. mere coincidence, or does my dear Controller wish to demonstrate to his house guests his amazing audio monitoring prowess? *shrugs..
I would be lost without his perverted presence, and would certainly welcome any other listeners who chose to join him in his bizarre fetish...*cackles...
It appears that three yellow-billed kites have taken up residence in the gum trees across the valley and their constant calls sound throughout the day....
Should one of them circle too close to the birdtray, a mynah generally sounds a harsh alarm call and all the feeding birds dive for cover into the mulberry trees, until the danger has passed....
Peace...
---oOo---
Sunday 23rd September 2007 at 12.53pm