Friday, September 28, 2007

KNOCK, KNOCK.....
I have the strangest feeling that lately, my Controller sits up on the Hill most days...
Though he now has his fingers officially assisting in probably all the larger hospitals IT systems, and let us not forget is a Security Consultant at Absa Bank (the GameWrecker has seen him Behind the counter) and probably other banks as well....
A fairly scary thought when you consider who it is he really works for?..*cackles...
Cracker made good, has to be the understatement of the century....*falls over..
So why would he now be whiling away the hours sitting with the Rotten Apples?
Your guess is as good as mine....
What I do know, is that for the past few days my fixed line has been a source of great amusement and entertainment to the Corrupt...*grins...
Attempting to make calls yesterday I was given various "this number does not exist" messages when it clearly did. Another attempt got me a company with a completely different number to the one dialled.. constant engaged signals or dead lines...*shrugs..
Today has been very similar...
As it is a given that my fixed line is routed through the Station itself, who else would have the 12 year old's sense of humour but the Chicken King himself? For every number dialled, there is a loud click on the line prior to it ringing....*shrieks...
Ah - I well remember speaking to a friend not long ago, and suddenly my monitoring friends hit the wrong button, and we were both treated to a third party ranting in the background before we suddenly lost the line altogether....*winks at Bali....
A molto grande and flattering moment indeed and more than sufficient to confirm my allegations...*grins....
My entry level Nokia is treated with similar pettiness....
IF it has been suggested that Collin Prakash Balliram (aka Moodliar aka heaven only knows) refrains from torturing and baiting this saggy old toad, it is most certainly advice that he ignores.... *laughing... He simply cannot help himself...
He well knows that I love a good laugh but, monitoring the phones is one thing - messing with specific calls deliberately, merely puts him right back up there with the likes of Earl Barnabas and his charming young stepson Baron....Petty and illegal...
I have been told that the choppers presence mid-morning today was due to a demonstration by Informal Settlement dwellers who congregated in Sparks Road. (I guess that would be about the lack of housing and therefore Cncllr. Baig's baby?)
I have no doubt der Kommissar took control of the situation and I was told that several demonstrators were taken to the Station. Sorted.
So, though I don't anticipate my phones becoming pest-free anytime soon, if ever, I shall continue to inform you here of each and every silliness he performs in spite of quite possible denials...*grins... After all, this is as much the Bali Show as the Toady Show these days...*laughing....
One hopes that there is some good footy on the box tonight to explain the young Adonis ongoing visits to Captain Courageous? Or could he be a protege being schooled in the Masterly Arts of Monitoring & Total Control?....*chokes...
Peace julle...

PS: Tis the weekend once again and I await the usual Trollish Bullies online, with interest.....
---oOo---
Friday 28th September 2007 at 6.09pm