Friday, August 17, 2007


TROUBLED WATERS.....
I find it interesting that mon Capitano actually gives a toss at all.....
That particular Wireless box had surely outlived its usefulness some time ago? My remarks about the 'bedroom sensor' and the 'Perves Monitor' should have rolled off his back with ease...hmmm.
Apparently they bothered someone....*grins...
Pictures taken today clearly show that the box met with considerably more than just the fierce wind that blew yesterday. It must have been sometime during the night that it was finally upended and its heart ripped out...*cackles...
I compare it with pictures taken yesterday, shortly after I realised it had been damaged, and am vastly amused to think my Hero may deny any knowledge of its deliberate vandalism...*smiles...
The bush snake did it? *falls over...
I do not wish to imply that Bali did anything as drooglike as scaling a ladder himself...*grins...
There are menials to attend to jobs like these...
I would guess that my insecure Hero got a lot of mileage out of that invasive toy....*chortles...
The intimate sounds and conversations of 2 elderly people, unaware that their every movement (and I do mean Movement), was monitored and relayed back to a select group of slavering, avid and fawning Kissyboys....*laughing.... to be discussed, and dissected and chuckled over, until My Master managed to capture the next gem....*beams...
I have little doubt at all that the white box is only One of several devices Captain Courageous has installed, and that its current pitiful appearance certainly does not mean the end of the monitoring...*keels over laughing...
It will be tricky for Bali to continue as before, but not impossible...humiliating as always for Missus C yes, but if she genuinely plans on sticking it out with the Cock of the Heap, she will have to learn the art of accepting this form of subtle abuse gracefully....*smiles...
A self-gratifying, controlling, stalker sounds somewhat melodramatic, but broken down, its pretty much spot on the mark...*beams at Bali....
My rather fancier title of Stockholm Syndrome victim, certainly doesn't make my fondness for Bali more attractive...*snorts...
My suggestion blogged recently that the Heroic One struggled to find support in his ceaseless quest to wound the toad, has bought his Trolls back out from under the Bridge in numbers...*heaves with laughter...
Trolls that doubtless lead unblemished lives, and have blissfully happy relationships, and can afford to sit without concern, in their glassed mansions....*applauds...
Alice has just called to say the GateKeeper is back watching the houses from his vantage point down in the valley. I reminded her yet again, that he was reported to der Kommissar some time ago and therefore we do not have to worry.
When I checked some 5 minutes later, the GateKeeper had vanished...*grins..
He has a cell phone? Undoubtedly.....*curtseys to the Captain...
Peace...
---oOo---
Friday 17th August 2007 at 1.50pm.