Sunday, August 26, 2007


THAT'S ME IN THE SPOTLIGHT......
(begun Sunday at 4.30am)
I sat, enjoying nothing more than the occasional rustle in the undergrowth and the snap of a twig here and there....*falls over cackling...(see prev.blog.)
Fateful words.... they appear to have brought, what passes for brilliant ideas by the GateKeepers, to the fore, yet again....
A smallish dog, I would say about the size of Kellogg (a resident over at St. Theresa's) has been tied up over the way and has barked miserably and pretty much non-stop all night...*chuckles...
This is a guess of course, as I heard it at about 1.00am when i woke to pee and again before 4.00am just prior to rising for the day...and still it barks as I write this... for the rest, I slept soundly through it all....*cackles....
Before the GameWrecker got home last night, I sat quietly reading the forums online at about 6.45pm...
I had, as usual, opened the top gates earlier...
I got up and went through to the kitchen for water and glanced up through the window in time to see 2 young guys coming down the stairs in the dark....oops!...*chortles...
I roared at the nearest one and he backed up mumbling that he was merely looking for Mr. Smith... ja right!...*laughs...
I told them to wait and took my largeness at speed to fetch my toy gun and put a couple of satisfyingly loud shots into the tree at the top... my blood lust was up!.....*keels over laughing...
Chancers need not apply...*shrugs...
With any luck, one of these univited young louts could yet earn the title of King in the Land of the Blind...*smiles...
I must remark that the minute these idiots had left, I hit the GameWreckers cell number loaded on our fixed lines auto speedial, to warn him to take extra care when he arrived home...
His cell gave one tiny sad chirp and died.
So I tried sending him a text. It sent and I had an immediate reply...*frowns...
He checked his cell after getting home and there was no sign of my original call... Had I tried to phone the SAPS for help, I have absolutely NO doubt my attempt would have also failed...
The beauty of Complete Control by the Bravest of the Brave? Ahh indeed yes....*grins at Collin Balliram devotedly....
Later:
the little dog over at the Convent mysteriously stopped barking as I climbed onto the Orbitrek well after 5.00am. I have not heard it since....*chuckles...
May I remind you, yet again, that the Zone is controlled by an iron fist. Nothing moves that is not monitored and organised. If der Kommissar is still being feted by the Beeg Boyz in Gauteng, we are fair game to the likes of Barnabus and the Rotten Apples...*grins...
You begin to see how life works here in the Zone? Good.
The monitoring saturating every street is clearly not intended to prevent crime and assist the public.... that dream has long since faded...*shrugs...
Have I achieved anything since I last blogged? Hmmm.. let me see... I shot out yesterday for a while, and on the way home I spied the Councillor's car in his driveway...
As spontaneity is the order of the day, I pulled into his drive and tooted..
The family were busy making preparations for Ramadan and the smells pervading the house were to die for...*grins...
I had a pleasant chat with the Councillor and came away feeling that I may just have given him a tiny bit of information he had not been aware of...*beams..
Of course, with politicians you can never be certain, as they are all highly skilled thespians, to a man...*grins...
Needless to say, I do feel that I levelled the playing field somewhat and hope he uses the information wisely...*winks at Aziz...
It matters not from which walk of life they come from... I merely attempt to spread the word to all - that as a Telkom Wimax Trialist, you are unknowingly signing up for a great deal more than just a Wireless Connection...*cackles...
I have been giving some thought to the Secretary over at the Dean Park complex as well...
No - not our ex-CPF Secretary that lives there as well..
I speak here of the gentleman who took up residence a few months after her arrival....*smiles...
How useful that he is on first name terms with the genial Toby van Heerden of Telkom Overport...and how coincidental that he is a retired policeman! *beams...
Is there, if you will pardon the pun, a connection to the Data-Theft Project here? *falls over cackling....
Is the Complex Secretary another of the "A Few Good Men" ilk referred to in a poem I penned some time ago?
Your guess is certainly as good as mine in this instance... I would wager that he IS a Telkom Wimax Trialist in any event... *beams...
My Captain of Heroism is improving his monitoring techniques in leaps and bounds...*smiles..
He is clearly taking greater care these days, and the so loud clunks and bangs as he accesses our house have ceased for the most part...(at least while I am awake or indoors to hear them)..*grins..
There are certainly still noises while I am online, but hopefully in time, he will find a way to avoid even those...
It is quite possible he informs you all that he no longer monitors the house or our PC at all...*keels over laughing..
My only suggestion here is that you watch the dear boy's nose...*guffaws...
I have to make do, with my great picture of The Man himself, peering around the wall (the one I unwittingly snapped recently).
A picture that now graces the outside covers of my 5 photo albums dedicated to the Zone, in pride of place...*smiles..
I have already managed to fill three and a half of these albums and every day I see more interesting subjects that fairly shriek 'take me, take me!'....
The Howard college dome would be next methinks... I caught sight of it at twilight one evening last week and an eerie greenish glow now covers the east facing curve... after dark, that same curve is now bathed in brilliant white light...stunning!
It has been treated no doubt with the same phosphorescent paint used on Freddie's wall? (see great pics before and after). A signal enhancer par excellence.....
I fear that I may have created a misconception in my previous blog regarding Captain Courageous' staunch Nobby.
The animal is in excellent condition, well-fed, and goes to Scotty's Dog Parlour every month. If you are of the opinion that this is all it takes to be a good dog owner, then so be it...*shrugs...
When the now ex-CPF Secretary drove me home after last week's Meeting, I did not miss the fact that, as we emerged from the little by-road feeding into Harris Crescent, the headlights caught Nobby lying outside My Controllers closed gates on his verge...
These were hastily opened and he got up and went straight in...*shakes its head..
The Courageous Pair have forgotten so soon that No. 10 walks the psychopathic Joey almost every night at some point? That Joey has already savaged Nobby really badly in the past?
Though Nobby appears devoted to Missus C, compassion and kindness are a foreign concept to my dear Master...*speaks from bitter experience...and grins....
How many of the Beast's Trialists (aka Suckers) bother to read this blog for a laugh? Shakoor and I guess Cyril's (sp) young son, Eugene's daughter? and now hopefully, Aziz...and always I hope Dilshaad....*smiles...
Whether the version they get to read is edited first by the Master of Deception matters not...
While I amuse you with my inarticulate bumbling and often incorrect guesses, I ask that you continue to pay attention closely..
Being a Wimax Trialist for the Beast certainly does not automatically place you in the Camp of the Corrupt...*cackles...
The trick will be to remain your own man/woman, and not to give up the right to choose between good and evil... however juicy the carrot offered....*smiles...
The more I talk, the more I'm told... stories that even dim-witted as I am, I do not repeat here...
Suffice to say, that the Beast's Trialists here in the Zone, tread a far more dangerous path than they realise...
My advice for what its worth, would be to enjoy your Wireless Connection, but be aware at all times of the ultimate goal that Telkom, Eskom and the crooked Government Officials involved, have in mind...
You may well be stroked and patted and made to feel 'special' *laughs.... But do not allow yourselves to be OWNED!....
The wind in the early hours this morning was clean and icy... A friend went up Sani Pass yesterday and galloped about in a foot of pristine snow.... brilliant...
Winter's last gasp or more to come?
Peace....
---oOo---
Sunday 26th August 2007 at 1.14pm.