Tuesday, August 14, 2007


IMAGINATION IS CRAZY....
(begun at 5.35am Tuesday)
Am I a cheap round? *shrugs....
Such pleasure from little things... when I flash my torch at Bernie as he sits on his verandah in the early hours, and he replies with his police-blue penlight, it sort of starts the day off right...*grins..
A good deal of power coming from the Recreation Centre this morning with all the lights on, plus extras...
My fascination with Bali's new poolside light continues... odd how this morning it seemed fractionally less of a rich golden yellow...
Incorrect settings and adjustments made yesterday? *beams...
Was it always Bernie's daughter who had the honour of being a Wimax Trialist? She has the front room, so I have to surmise that's a yes...
How I envy them their view....*smiles...
One would hope there are no asthma sufferers in their house. Of course, she would be IT friendly, and have researched the effects of exposure to EMFs and know already that asthma is involved....? And heart problems and.... eh, it would appear that a good many health problems are greatly exacerbated when you are in the Path of the Waves....*curious...
Tinnitis? I will have to accept that this is what happened to my hearing at much the same time as Basil, Sue and Penny got caught in the Test fumblings...
My own personal cricket chorus which fades or increases so dramatically as I move about indoors and out...*cackles...
That even changes pitch on some occasions as I sit in front of the PC...*grins..
And there I had been thinking it was the Captain of Courage seeking to find my exact frequency and nail me!....*falls over...
It becomes clearer each day that these Wimax Trials are indeed just that - tests.... despite all denials to the contrary, I very much doubt that even the boffins can say with certainty, there are no risks involved...
Not what they tell you as you sign their Confidentiality Form though....*beams...
It is the particular layout /topography of the valley that leads me to whitter on so endlessly about the possible dangers involved...
The fact that down this end of the Crescent, we are exposed to the massive overheads on the island next to Mohamed at No. 2, plus the bigguns on the Freeway bridge itself and the existing Cellmast, and the aerials now dotted about freely over the other side of the playing fields at Mary, Grindrod, Wragge and Michan roads....
Plus St. Theresa's and now the Recreation Centre. The wall enhancement directly facing us over at the Senior Boys Hostel, and let's not forget that red winking beauty, always in the background....the Microwave tower itself.... *smiles...
Why do I include the overheads next to Mohamed? The Mothership? I saw for myself not long ago one mid-morning, that these beautiful lights were on in broad daylight....Turning round, I found our series of streetlights were also on...
I managed to take pictures of both before *poof* everything was switched back off to normal... (check the pictures and times and dates in my album)..
So, I'm talking really beeg power here, not just noisy radio waves pulsing out from St. Theresa's...*grins...
I can't say I recollect hearing such an army of frogs in my garden in mid-August before now..
Winter isn't quite done yet, and there they were last night, singing a deafening song..
I don't discourage them from breeding in the hadeda pool in summer, as it is so quick from spawn to mobile frogs... But certainly not on this occasion, and I have to wonder where they found a puddle suitable...*looks at Bali....
The bottom of Bali's pool looks as grubby today as it did yesterday, so I figure that cleaning, wasn't what the 'pool guy' was busy doing yesterday....*cackles...
Staunch Nobby lies sprawled in the sun next to the pool. Would he have lain there so comfortably, at 7.15am this morning, when the Captain of Courage still had the poolside light burning, no doubt chatting across to aerials at St. Theresa's? I really have no idea at all....*shrugs...
My Controller's team of Spin doctors (and without a doubt, his own Missus C), still weave their desperate magic about the dear boy...
Blurring the lines which so clearly portrayed him as Master Cracker and Designer of the Savage Game, he and his cronies have so enjoyed for years....
Blurring the lines to the extent that he is now appears almost to be the abject victim of an aged and endlessly curious toad...*collapses laughing...
If he is constantly advised that it would be wiser to leave me be, he certainly isn't taking that counsel...*shrugs...
His remote still chirrups most mornings, minutes before I go online, and the amount of noises from the PC and Monitor area increase dramatically in the evenings when I am in #trivia...
This could well be something to do with the Wimax System functioning as a network and not necessarily personal... though I naturally choose to think that the incredible things happening to my screen as I play, are gifts from My Master or his minions....*cackles...
Hilarious when you consider our 'relationship' is well over 8 years old and I am as brainless as ever I was, while the Captain is blissfully unaware of the gaping, empty hole in his chest...*chortles....
Once again it would appear that visual monitoring is restricted to *koffs, special cases...
That Shakoor's front wall was scaled in broad daylight and no SAPS van was there in 5 minutes, merely confirms, that the Telkom/Muni Wimax Data-Theft Project, is in no way designed to assist in the fight against crime...again, a breakin/attempted breakin, in at No. 76 bears this out.
There is sufficient monitoring equipment attached to those poles to record a mole digging, and yet.....still the criminals are permitted to cause havoc in our Zone.... Sad....
I have to wonder whether someone has their eye on No. 76 Harris Crescent, and is trying to drive out the elderly couple who live there...
Is their immediate neighbour's zen garden affecting their health?
For all I know, it could merely be disguising a huge ongoing water run-off, but to go to such pains to fill an entire verge so illegally, does make one curious...*beams...
My pictures taken of the Courageous Captain's new poolside light have already startled me somewhat...
As soon as I zoomed in on it, I felt I recognized it from somewhere...
I went through my album and found its unlikely twin...*laughs...
It has the identical, so interesting internals as my very own streetlight! Go figure.....
Peace....
---oOo---
Tuesday 14th August 2007 at 12.53pm.

PS: While online between 1 and 2 pm today, a considerable amount of noise experienced round the PC. I went through to find my bedside clock had taken a hit and was flashing... Learner driver or irritable Controller? *grins....