Wednesday, August 15, 2007

THE BLADES THAT TURN.....
(midday Wednesday)
Last night was the busiest the chopper has been in our area for quite a while.... It made it's first pass over the valley at 6.40pm, and after returning on at least 7 occasions, I gave up counting... I seem to think its lowest pass was as it thundered by at 8.50pm... *smiles...
I had been anticipating its arrival for some time, with so many new installations made just up beyond the playing field and the changes to Freddie's Wireless box in the valley...
and so it was....
It does make sense that with computer equipment on board, it would be the simplest way of linking all the new installations to the Grid...
I am aware too, of the inevitable rolling eyes and snorts that so many of my incoherent guesses must cause...*grins..
I was absolutely certain that it was a Wifi Network that saturates the Zone. Freddie's neat little corrugated mini-hut at the bottom of his garden, the Wendyhouse with the signal enhancing paint on the Convent facing side of its roof, the pretty green leaping and sparkling light that lived for so long in Bali's garage...*sigh...
And then of course came the revelations of the new Microwave Tower and the Wimax Trialists initiative... what seemed to be a perfect fit, to what is being played out here in Sherwood and surrounds.... The signing of a Confidentiality form insisted on by Telkom, was the cherry on the top...*laughs.... A WiCombo then?
The fact that our Controller now leaves his inside garage light on overnight Every night - a seemingly insignificant point, but I would dearly like to know the reason...
Whether the chopper's visit had anything at all to do with the big dips to our electrical supply last night at 6.07pm, and again later, and yet another dip this morning at 10past 7.00am, unknown...
I was treated to the double chirrup of Bali's remote as I climbed up the stairs after 9.00pm last night *beams...
2 enormous orange Port-a-lights were activated Inside a room on the ground floor of the Orphanage, and had me puffing smartly up with my camera... the results were well worth the effort...*smiles...
Bali's new poolside light/mini streetlight, plus his other 2 outdoor lights, were all out, as were all the big overheads on the Freeway bridge... Only the Mothership blazed cheerfully....
The chopper is back up again today in spite of a howling wind...and came roaring over at lunchtime...
Who bears the gigantic cost of keeping this bird flying day and night?
I would have to guess the Government, as its a police chopper...
Would it be the same Government contacts that fair Carol mentioned she and Earl Barnabus had?
It is amusing to find such a refreshing lack of discrimination between the so-called good and the bad elements involved in this Data-Theft Project.... they all scramble with equal graceless speed for a slice of this particular pie...*snorts....
I noticed a change to our white valley Wireless box and hour or so ago, (more correctly titled the Perves Bedroom monitor), and went to have a closer look... a bright green bush snake about 3 feet long was draped comfortably over the box, sunning itself... *smiles...
By the time I got back outside with the camera it had moved on up into the mulberry tree and vanished...next time...
It is clear that our so-responsible, official Controller has in his rage, put up an Open House sign on our PC...*cackles...
We dutifully run the scans and live-up date regularly and do Not open dodgy mails and files... A lesson learned the hard way ..*laughs..
So - the disappearance of all the songs I had saved in blogmusik? It takes me back to the days of warchild and glytch yes? *snorts.... Captain Courageous can take full credit for
de-sensitising me to ALL the lame behaviour I encounter as I stumble about....*grins..
I am merely his metaphorical punchbag... whether he chooses to bully me personally, or have his Kissyboys/girls do the job, I remind him again.... I have endured and will endure....*beams...
He after all, saved me from myself, and as such, is mine forever....
Peace...
---oOo---
Wednesday 15th August 2007 at 2.47pm