Wednesday, August 29, 2007

AWAKENING.......
The Beast understands the Great Unwashed fully....*cackles... The disinclination among the brightest, to stick their necks out for fear of being labelled cranks or conspiracy theorists...*smiles...
It is left to buffoons to gibber and babble of what is so clearly coming...*curtseys.... It is true that we mostly get what we deserve.
The front page of yesterday's Mercury: "Privately Owned Power Station for KZN" had me once again marvelling at my insignificance...*laughs... I am in fact, nothing minus nothing....
That I have dared to rail against the vast machines that are telkom and Eskom and in turn, their deliberate manipulation of the already corrupt in this country, the Munies and Government lackeys, is undeniably amusing. Whether at any point, I truly saw the 3 victims of this unstoppable, tanklike Project ever receiving compensation, is doubtful...*shrugs....
Twas a good cause and worth a shot, is the best I can offer....*beams..
Past tense? Fosho.....
I'm pretty sure there is probably still a tiny trace of hope left hidden at the very bottom of the box, but I shan't be searching for it just yet...*cackles..
AES Pacific Oceans Holdings - would Sweet Violet aka Dawn Govender, know these people? Eh - there are such vast amounts of money involved, my head spins....*laughs...
Why do I say this is a part of the huge Data-Theft and Mass control scheme?
"so Koeberg was blamed and electricity down
distracting consumers and making them frown.
While Big Brother worked swiftly to link every town,
every city and suburb, every business and shop
would unwittingly dance to the Big Brother Bop.."
I have told you repeatedly that while consumers are being exhorted to cut back on power useage, Telkom and the Munis are using vast amounts of additional power to run this Project..
Our own Power Station here in KZN? Why of course it makes sense...another nail in the coffin of confirmation...*shakes its head..
The possibility that Telkom will be split into smaller competing businesses? (see The Times, Tues, Aug.28th) I would say that is a given. Already Vodacom is touted as Telkom's competitor in their ongoing game of smoke and mirrors... Utter bollox....
Telkom runs this country with the help of Eskom, and the Government and Munis are merely greedy pawns bought by whatever takes their fancy.... *cackles grimly...
Who is Paula? Outright coincidence or is she a part of the Travels to the East with Carol scenario? *grins...
If they are ex Zimbabwians or out-of-towners, well and good but....
Carol, who so kindly gave me such interesting facts to use here, and then hissed that I was false...*shrugs...
Carol, who I clearly recall saying on one occasion that she was in some way involved in a Meeting with Royce, who owned the house right next door to her, and had decided to sell....
yet Royce told me he knew the buyers well....*puzzled....
Why would Paula buy the house, when as his friends, Royce would surely have told them he is moving because of the crime situation here in the Zone? (He told me this himself over a year ago). Either he omitted telling Paula this, or, situated as they are adjacent to the Druglord's property, they know they will fall under the umbrella of Barnabus' protection?... fascinating....
When I dial Telkom Overport from home, is there a flashing red light that tells them the toad is calling?
Sheer imagination or is there jostling and elbowing to see who will answer my call? *falls over...
Juggie the Pleasant (blogged recently) must have got his wires crossed (koffs) when he told me that Toby van Heerden now works at Austerville...*cackles..
The ex-CPF Secretary was given his name to contact in the event of any problems with her fixed line....*grins...
I would guess that Toby avoids me like the plague and I have to wonder why? *cackling... He is embarrassed? Or afraid he may say something that could be used against him in these pages? *guffaws.... as if!!!
What on earth could an idiot clown possibly say that would cause Mr. van Heerden to break out in a sweat? Ahhh the tangled web.....
Once again the visible, frantic busyness of my harddrive as I sat reading the forums last night... Bali's Yellow Armies ushering themselves in to this toad's PC?
The chopper was up all evening about its work.... I stepped outside after 9.00pm to see not one, but 2 whirlybirds circling Cato Manor, Bellair... Merely ships passing or has another chopper been allocated to help meet those pesky deadlines? *frowns...
I spied a tem of wekkers digging a trench along the verge alongside Locksley Drive over the weekend... Undoubtedly Telkom again...*beams..
When I say the Zone is saturated with new technology, there is still clearly always room for more...
I saw 2 guys just leaving early yesterday morning after they had carved a large piece of bark off the bigger gumtree across the valley.. WTF? I cannot imagine a sangoma paying a cent for gumtree bark so? - some sort of marker?
They were too far away to recognize but, watching them eventually cross back down the valley and go through the gap onto the Playing field, I thought for a moment how like Morris the Dodgy the one looked... *chuckles...
I've not seen Morris since blogging him here but imagine he still works for the Rotten Apples and does well for himself....
that little man has very useful skillz indeed...*snorts...
I must remember to take the press cutting of Captain Chule for lamination tomorrow... my fridge door is now almost completely covered with pictures of the boys in blue...*cackles....
Nature itself seems to be aiding the Direct Line of Sight initiative... *glum..
The night before last, a branch, now laden with mulberries not yet ripe, gave up the battle against the week-long winds that have howled up the valley... It fell with a sharp crack, giving me back a clear view of the valley storm water manhole and all the passing trade through the bush...*beams...
The sound of a bandsaw far in the distance towards Grindrod road, vies with the cries of 3 yellow-billed kites as they circle high above, arguing the toss...
The perfect Zone.....Peace...
---oOo---
Wednesday 29 August 2007 at 1.18pm