Wednesday, July 04, 2007

YOUR TRUE COLOURS....
(11.00am Wednesday)
Today was the day I planned to sit and attempt a coherent summation for my ongoing trial online...*cackles.
But, once again, I have veered off course....
I had a call last night, to say that a woman retiree living up at Findlay Hall (right next door to our Treasurer at No. 33 Harris Crescent), was attacked in her home yesterday at about 2.30pm... abused and robbed.
Her screams were heard, and the community rallied round smartly. 10111 had the SAPS Sydenham there in impressive time. Needless to say, the bastard got away scott-free with the traumatised woman's possessions....*disgusted....
It would appear once again, attempts are being made to disprove my allegations that Harris Crescent is monitored to the hilt..*shakes its head....
If we residents are to (unknowingly) be bombarded with microwave emissions, to achieve the Muni and Telkom's goals, the least that could be expected is some form of protection against visible crime!
Though not quite sinking to the level of Sue the Book's kid losing his motorcycle some months back, it's pretty darned close.
That incident was a classic and pretty much compounds what I have tried to hammer home all along.
I am certain the Heroic One will have crowed to his 'special' buds online, that once again he scored a hit against someone he perceives to be a nuisance...(Sue the Book).
He would not of course, have sullied his hands directly - but has easy access via the Rotten Apples and Earl Barnabus. Pretty much anything may be 'arranged'.
It amuses me to think that I am now, instead of labelled simply Supremely Wicked, being touted as an unloved, imaginitive, attention-seeking luser...the Pity Card! *screams with laughter....
One out of 3 ain't bad.... *smiles...
How much of this will be edited out before it is seen on the net, is frankly, anyone's guess. Then why waste time on a futile effort?
I intend to try until I drop, to show you that, while many of my guesses may prove to be incorrect, the main fabric of this tale of Greed and Corruption is spot-on in every way.
Captain Courageous is exactly as I describe him... So far removed from the amiable ex-Cracker, turned 'lawman', that you all appear to so admire, as to be laughable...
A person whose ability to name-drop timeously, suckered so many into forming a Vigilante Pack both on and offline, to deal with this toad.....*laughing...
He has irrefutable proof that I am a crook? I think not indeed ...*grins.... Sure - there are many who will say, quite rightly, that I was pretty savage in my day - and it did not help being driven even crazier online, by the constant stream of abuse...
Neatly organised by mon Capitan from the start, and I wager he fanned those flames continuously.....*smiles...
Again - I bear no ill-will to any of the idiots who obtain/obtained such pleasure from Captain Courageous' reports on my somewhat disfunctional personal life....*grins...
Its pretty much thanks to him, after all, that I have come out of it ok...*pats Bali....
Of course its not over, and never will be - as the Weasel said to the Toad...*laughs...
The infantile rage, of a spoiled child temporarily thwarted, surrounds Bali like a dark cloud.
Fairly soon, he will have the means to further tighten the screws on my life....
This morning the GameWrecker dutifully signed a revised set of plans for the Ballirams 2nd story and double-garage...
Revised so suddenly why?
The note we attached, asking that no windows overlook our property and no lights or spotlights affect us?
A note which the GameWrecker signed and attached to the plans?
*puzzled.... or just the house number errors?
The following months will surely show exactly how neighbourly the Courageous Couple really are...
Bearing in mind the size of the properties, and the fact that we are mere feet apart...*beams...
According to the plans, even the foundations have to be reinforced. I anticipate an interesting time ahead...Will provision be made for Nobby and the 2 white rats? Time will tell...*smiles..
While my Hero is undoubtedly in a position to move into practically any property he desires - he cannot.
How much of that decision is based on his bizarre relationship with this toad, and how much on his controlling the Wifi/WiMax Base Station? I would guess its 50-50....*falls over laughing...
Denials are futile!
BTW, neither Basil nor the GameWrecker, are in a financially viable position to seek alternative accommodation. A fact that our Controller is very well aware of....*beams..
Right - back to the Zone;
I watched yesterday morning in the dark, as the bright red light moved about over at the Servant's quarters, setting up the different aerial/lights.... The deep orange as well as a white light which I could just see through the trees... have they supplied the GateKeeper with a moped? It has to be a rear light that I see...*cackles....
Still the hectic ball light in the orphanage foyer remains off.
The chopper spent a great deal of time over Effingham Heights and Cato Manor yesterday morning. Good luck to the residents over that way....*smiles..
I went out onto the front lawn last night after 9.00pm, to be met with a clear cricket choir coming from the Convent... all systems go. There appears to have been another 'light' added now to the existing orange biggie facing us below the Senior Boys Hostel.
For years, the GameWrecker has been totally oblivious to the stream of attacks directed at us from mon Capitano....
Even before the crooked Allen Spence (Superintendent of electricity, run by the Corrupt in Durban), took the brilliant step of initiating his Data-Theft Program testing here in the Crescent, mon Capitano used his connections at the Muni Electricity Department to 'punish' the residents down this end of the road.
Power-cuts and surges were par for the course....*laughs...Yes, of course they affected him but its guaranteed he made plans ahead to be away from home at the time....
The GameWrecker as a result, lost a small fortune in electrical appliances directly due to Monsieur Balliram...*applauds...
Alas, though the GameWrecker's brain is still on hold, his physical system is at last feeling the onslaught of the micro-waves we are subjected to. He got up twice last night to pee and said that on both occasions he was extremely dizzy...
A small, insignificant matter? Indeed not....though large, the old man is amazingly fit, according to tests.
My ears now whine constantly when I turn my head from side to side indoors... I would have to guess that when the Telkom droog made alterations to my immediate neighbour's so called 'telephone line' some weeks back, he was hopefully making their power supply exempt from the extras we now receive....
Why do we not have the small, white, reel-shaped attachment where the line enters the roof? Both Bali and Clive next door, have these devices...so?
There is an incredible amount of electrical power being run to our home, whether my words make any sense or not....
The SIGNAL on my cell is constantly sucked down to one bar and recovers immediately to 100% on restarting. Bizarre it is indeed...
As I sat outside earlier on this beautiful morning, my ears went nearly deaf with the pressure that surrounds us. Mon Capitan had taken his family out to safer pastures....*smiles...
I console myself with the fact that we here at No. 8 are pioneers...here to show the Crooked in the Zone, just how much microwaving the innocent can stand...*grins...
Freddie the Accountant up at No. 12,has not gone away, and is very much still in residence... His monitoring light was clearly back in action early yesterday morning... Go Fred! *does the Mexican Microwave of One....
So - my summation fell by the wayside once again...*sigh
Do I still amuse you? Do you still believe that I suck my scribbles from my thumb? The biggest question of course would have to be - do you give a toss either way? *collapses in a heap, snorting....
And now for something completely different:
at 12.30pm, as My Master knows full well, I was back indoors, and in time to see the Electrician posing up his ladder, leaning against Bali's streetlight pole....*vastly entertained...
What would Bali like me to deduce from this artful scenario? Being as how I am paranoid and now proud to be so, I would go with - more trouble for the toad....*laughing...
Some lovely pictures of the carefully Raybanned electrician waving his ..what? Trifield Meter??? *grins...
Hopefully, whatever alterations and additions he makes, will ultimately include the streetlight finally functioning as it should....*laughs...
For the rest? Bring it on my Captain....bring it on...
Not surprisingly, none of the regular Muni trucks were available? No official Electricity Department dudes to face my camera? Hmm... only the innocuous looking van belong to Electrical Contractors NUR 8243...heh....
I see my streetlight is on as well - which would include the entire series right up to the Blind Home...
Will it be claimed there was a fault with the monitoring devices higher up the road? Resulting in the poor woman being attacked? Pfff.... pull the other one!
Unappealingly sceptical? moi? EARNED!
The contractor dude had packed his ladder away and left before 1.00pm. Job done. *waits till nightfall....
A critique on the unfailing PRO work I do for the SAPS Sydenham and der Kommissar?
No seriously - Can you fault me? For every complaint I hear, I have a rebuttal, and insist that der Kommissar wishes SAPS Sydenham to be the best Station in the country.
Why then does the vile Koobair's shadow still dog my footsteps?* curious....
Peace....

PS: My thanks to the Good Guys that fixed the streetlight after all these months. It shines now at 5.56pm in all its proper glory..... nice one.....
---oOo---
Wednesday 4th July 2007 at 1.49pm.