Wednesday, July 18, 2007

GLASS HOUSES.....
(begun Wednesday at 10.00am)
One discreet whimper of a chirrup just before 3.30am told me Bali was up and earning his keep....*beams...
I was already awake or would no doubt have slept through it...
I got up to feel the same faint nausea as yesterday and huge pressure in my ears...interesting...
Unusually, Sophie had taken herself onto the sofa during the night.. she doesn't much care for our bedroom anymore, and I have to admit that, sitting on the bed by the window, does make me feel pretty dizzy at times...imagination? Why?
I carried the trash up to the top at around 4.00am to find the Recreation Centre windows ALL alight... even the Mayville facing windows were lit with a white light. A bright orange port-a-light reflected on a nearby tree...
Is this to compensate for changes made recently or just genuine ongoing tests? *chuckles... The cause of increased ear pressure? I'm guessing the so noisy monitoring equipment kept in the Captains patio for so long, has since moved into his garage... Why else is the inside garage light left on overnight?
Security? *falls over laughing.... there are enough sensors on both their cars and my Master's streetlight pole, to stop a cockroach gaining access...never mind the staunch Nobster...*smiles...
the huge orange port-a-light always on below the Senior boys Hostel may well have disappeared for the moment, but with a little help from Freddie the Accountant, we are as boxed in and just as vulnerable as ever we were, to mon Capitan's tender ministrations....*laughs...
Exactly who was it that signed the warrant allowing the Courageous one to officially infest our private lives? Finding the answer to that question, would lead you to a trail of corruption of great magnitude..
Back in 1999, in his clubbing days, did the Devious One bat for both teams? Helpful information for both the genuine Drug Squad and Earl Barnabus? (like he is going to tell you! haha)
Was Johan Stoltz, ex Station Commander , fully in the know of 'how things work' in Sherwood and Sydenham?
I've little doubt he was well aware of the rot and simply had to accept it for as long as he could, before taking early retirement.
A shame indeed that he couldn't see the malevolence hidden under the ongoing Toad-Baiting entertainment, but tis water under the bridge however many times I mention it....*smiles...
It is becoming clear that the Rotten Apples are untouchable and still dance to Koobair's tune...*shakes its head...
We are fortunate that there are still many genuinely good policemen at the Station.
11.15am
Sitting outside I have, for the second time, caught a whiff of burning paper. Someone nearby lights a home-made cigarette?
Could it be the well-dressed GateKeeper I've photographed now on 2 seperate occasions? He sits down in the valley enjoying the afternoon sun, below Mo's at No. 2. No bushdweller he, and wears smart clean clothes and always a hat...
He guards Mo's assets?..*thinking....
Twas on Sky this morning, I heard that they are trying to pass legislation there, to prohibit the building of schools within 60 metres of pylons...*snorts..
Leukemia was cited as the reason...
and I look again at St. Theresa's orphanage and marvel at the thinking behind this Wimax base-station. Operated for the most part by mere GameKeepers, on a Hardy Boy type 'you flash yours and I'll flash mine' basis, between Captain Courageous and Mo at no. 2..
I have now several points of interest regarding the acceptable levels of EMF emitted...
Am I supposed to be able to hear the cricket song so clearly?
Judging from the arrival of a good few of the 'real things' recently - I would have to guess not....*grins...
I certainly don't have crickets on my front lawn at present, but this morning I could clearly hear them up on the hill opposite the Recreation Centre...
There is no real comparison between the Radio Waves pulsing over the freeway audibly, to Mayville, and a pair of amorous crickets...twas just the nearest sound I could think of to describe these emissions...*cackles...
So - whether the crickets that call so timeously in the early hours, when I step out onto the verandah, are indeed genuine (obtainable at your nearest pet shop), or a neat download from Taipei, I DO know the difference between that and the sound coming from St. Theresa's ..*laughs...
The extreme leaching out of the creosote on ONLY my Master's streetlight pole is another mini mystery. Easily shrugged off as mere weathering and age, but are there results available of instances where huge volumes of electrical power can bleach the wood to this extent?
The coating of white, covering Sophie's plastic pool which was filled with water at the time? The entire Inside of the pool, NOT the outside, covered by a white substance overnight, that flaked off as I scrubbed it with a scourer?
That has not reoccurred since I blogged it? *grins... another oops moment?
I see Freddie the Accountant's pleasant Joyce has struck up a friendship with Penny from Number 10.
Penny is very definitely a victim of the errors made in 2005 and quite possibly still has the symptoms today.
I would hope that Joyce is asked to allay Penny's fears of real illness in the event the topic comes up.
My Xhosa is non-existent and I merely told her there was too much electricity in the air, but that she would be fine. What would be the point of saying anything else? She does not have the money to spare for doctors...*sigh...
The compensation owed to her by the Corrupt Cowboys of the Wimax Data-Theft Project, would go a small way to helping her in the event that she becames unable to work.
The same certainly applies to Sue the Book.
The 200ks I insist you owe Basil for the very real trauma you caused him, would at least enable him to join a Medical Aid Scheme.
*looks at Bradley and the strange hours he keeps and his affluent friends and wonders....*shrugs... tis Basil and Alice I am concerned about, and though you may protest to your heart's delight, he IS owed that compensation.
11.55am
Would that light aircraft flying back and forth over Sydenham belong to AirWing perchance?...*cackles...
Mon Capitan's valley facing frontage stood in utter darkness this morning. I do NOT sit and wait hoping to see flashes and torchlight Ever! If I happen to be looking in the right direction its great, otherwise..... I see nothing....
Still no sign of Bert out on his front verandah. Hopefully he is well and just busy with other matters....
A minute ago, a flash white chopper flew over heading East. Fatcats flying over to check their long-term investments? Pff...
Peace...
---oOo---
Wednesday 18th July 2007 at 12.53pm