Friday, July 13, 2007

ASSUME THE POSITION.....
(begun Wednesday 11th July at 10.30am)
The inability to access my blog since the CPF Meeting on Tuesday evening was totally unsurprising. It simply implied that my Master no longer finds me amusing...*grins...
The questions it raises are another matter and one that threatens my head will soon implode...*jumps up and down...
Guess No. 1 would have to be the Microwave boffin bustling in to work yesterday morning and insisting this blog be shut down. *laughing... Could it be that his bright wife actually found and read some of my earlier disjointed ramblings...sufficient for her to raise questions? That he had difficulty answering? *beams..
That as the person responsible for Telkoms new Microwave Tower, his request could not be denied? As always, mere guesses and I could be way off the mark, but it certainly sounds plausible.. if she were to become interested and research my claims, she has the skills to see that a huge injustice has been done....*shrugs..
Guess No. 2 would be the state of the art Wireless monitoring up at the Hall. That the listeners to those recordings realised I was almost making sense....Fat chance! *falls over laughing...
Guess No. 3 ...der Kommissar did not care for the critique he received from the Members of the CPF? It is unlikely that this last is correct. He reminds us frequently that the public Must work with the SAPS to combat crime...so I figure he will take it as constructive criticism and attempt to turn his sometimes justifiable frustration into appreciation...*smiles....
Guess No. 4 and the clear winner in my book would have to be my new habit of hopping over to #trivia and recording the time I published each blog. This was not giving mon Capitan sufficient time to edit it....Result - Server Not Found...Lovely! *roars with laughter...
Once again last night online, I was treated to a rambling discourse on prevarication...*yawns...
As always I shrug it off with ease...I have only to look at the source of the accusations to see the humour....*grins...
Who were Mon Capitans corpulent visitors that day back in 1999? With the flash cars and heavy gold jewellery? No friends of toads I'll bet....*cackles... Bali knows exactly who I speak of here - does he share the truth with you?
I shall continue to jot down my crazed thoughts as always, whether I am permitted to publish or not...* Though of course you will have to be aware that chunks of this blog have been removed by my Controller.... It is a form of therapy and quite satisfying in its way....
Remarkably, the visible dips to our electricity system have ceased for some time... proving yet again that there is certainly nothing faulty on our wiring... this situation can of course change in a flash...*laughs...
I have made it quite clear from the outset, that I had no idea at all how the monitoring system worked and could only make stumbling guesses along the way...
The constant suggestion that this tale is a mere tissue of lies, is one that I repeat, I find highly amusing...
I have stuck to the same story and repeated myself so many times in my blogs that it is little wonder if it is considered dull and repetitive...*grins...
Did I create a problem for Captain Courageous when I began going straight over to #trivia and putting down the time I published the blog?...*cackles.... this meant he would have to be Very swift with any editing he wished to do... alternatively, nobody gave a toss and it made no scrap of difference...*snorts..
Does the Prince of Thugs still stick to the old chestnut? Conceding now that yes, the Rotten Apples and Telkom may have been a little over-zealous in their attentions paid to the toad? *falls over laughing... But deservedly so? And of course he had/has no involvement?
I'm betting that Captain Courageous insists the surveillance is restricted to moi and nobody else.... That the endless possibilities that have now been installed throughout the Zone and beyond, for privacy invasion, simply do not exist?
That by attempting to set up a Neighbourhood Watch with Rajie, I became a risk to the country's Security? Koobair the Vile's security more like!....*cackling...
Eh - it has been neatly done indeed and will follow me forever *beams...
Thursday 12th July:
Sabeera's single gatepost ball light burns a deep orange that sets it apart from all the others... how is old Mr. Haffejee these days? His driveway lights are fairly attractive as well....*grins...
Still the brilliant foyer light at the orphanage remains out.
Though the device at the head of the stairs leading to the foyer (and often covered with an item of clothing), remains activated.
There are surely no orphans still actually using the upper floor of the orphanage? Despite the diversion of the 'smart' windows, there are genuine port-a-lights used inside these rooms....
If dogs are afraid of them, can you prove they have no adverse effects on kids?
For the zillionth time, I repeat, that the callous greed shown in utilising an orphanage as a WiMAX base station would surely qualify for a Ripley's Believe it or Not entry....*shakes its head....
I flashed my torch at Bert and waved in the dark as he sat chatting on his verandah after 5.00am... No answering wave...Was he merely distracted, or has he decided to avoid my friendly overtures? *chuckles...
Later:
After shopping this morning, I took myself down to Vause Road where Councillor Pepler lives... the last time I was there, no additional equipment decorated the power or telephone poles.
What a difference in the space of a few months! He now has the shiny silver bands around his power supply pole plus extras at the top. Wimaxed to the hilt!....*laughs....
I got some good pictures for my album and drove further along Vause Road to record digging and what looked to be an active aerial .....*smiles....
If my having finally solved the puzzle correctly, has allowed Collin Prakash Balliram, the Official Controller of our power supply and the Smear Campaign launched years back, to once again cause problems on our PC - so be it.....*grins...
May I remind you that it was my mouth that attracted these crooks, and that closing my access to blogging will certainly not shut me up....*smiles...
I spread the word in tortoiselike fashion...slow and steady...
I drove into that little road leading to the Beast's new Microwave Tower and took a couple of beautiful pictures there as well...
I am sure an amazing achievement, and would applaud with the rest of you, were I not so certain that giving carte blanche of our power supplies here in the Zone to a Mafia style band of thugees, was one of the most idiotic moves ever made....*shrugs...
I have written constantly of the spite and bullying Captain Courageous engages in. I am aware of only 2 instances involving a similar attitude to his little wife. How many others are there that you will certainly never hear of? *laughs...
He has a brain therefore cannot be classed as disfunctional in any way? Only the simple-minded can wear THAT badge? *falls over...
Though there may be a great deal more care taken now, since its inception.. there was way too much EMF in this little valley during the latter half of 2005, provable or not.
It will be interesting to find out from other Wimax Trialists, whether the system is all its cracked up to be, or whether they finally realise they've been had....*grins....
That they have merely assisted Telkom, the Munis and Eskom, in their greed to reach their goal of bouncing the signals throughout Your neighbourhood.....*beams...
Despite a chill wind blowing, I was surprised to see the crazed bees back on the birdtray this morning. Not having seen them for a few days, I had thought them moved on, or dead from the cold...hardy little buggers they are indeed....*grins...
A fair-sized flock of red-winged starlings flew over, calling excitedly to each other as they headed North East...
The small and petty (but in the case of Server Not Found on the PC - effective) attacks, have increased dramatically since I mentioned that I am now constantly aware of the editing mon Capitan does on this blog...*grins...
His childish rages merely amuse me these days...*smiles..
His desperate attempts to find fodder for his fans must exhaust him...
Come Bali - let's have a double voddies together, and you can remind me of what a genius you are, once again.... for the tricks and ploys I once found so staggeringly clever, have lost their shine. The erratic and ongoing intereference on our cellphones, TV and the PC, now have an air of sad, lingering spite about them...
Accept that we are joined at the hip for MY eternity, if not yours... and try to make the best of it not the worst....*beams....
PS: ToadLog update: We do indeed appear to be in reverse...*laughing.... I have just come indoors and looked out to find our series of streetlights are on at 11.00am! Originality has left the Building! *keels over laughing.....
For Firmer Control - use Bali's 24/7 Controlled Streetlights...
---oOo---
Friday 13th July 2007 at 11.49am.