Friday, June 01, 2007

NO CORNER YOU CAN RUN TO....
For a second, going up the stairs, I thought I heard genuine crickets over the way..maybe not.
As I watched at 4.35am, an SAPS Patrol van drove slowly and quietly up the Crescent. If I'd bounded up the few remaining stairs and waved, (as is my wont), would they have been pleased to see me?...*sigh....
The last time I saw an SAPS vehicle go by at that hour, was years ago. It involved the contents of Iris' garage and one of Koobair's little jokes....nasty.....
This time however, I chose to believe that the occupants were genuinely patrolling the area....*beams..
See, there are still parts of my being that the cynicism has not reached....
Naive and idealistic...hoping to wake up from this bizarre dream, and find that there Never was a huge Wireless system installed at a Roman Catholic Orphanage....
that so many properties here were Not infested by clandestine Muni Contractors...installing items to aid the Beast....*looks at Allen Spence...
Did you say to the Rotten Apples: 'Just get on with it. I don't want to know how...' and then deliberately turned a blind eye to the crookedness that ensued? Alben and his mate? Not your doing? Pshaw!...
That Clive next door at No. 10 denied knowing that anyone other than Alben was on his property once they had all left for work? *vomits...
Certainly not the only instance of utterly illegal goings on...
What was installed at Mr. Essay's up at No. 20 without his knowledge?
Gardeners employed that are Not familiar with trimming hedges or cutting lawns, Telkom technicians that work with WiFi...eh... a cunning plan indeed....*snorts...
This morning its really weird... Nothing happening and everything on hold still at 5.20am?
The stormwater drain manhole right at the bottom of the valley behind the trees is almost invisible today. I have often wondered why it glows so eerily down there in the dark, even on a moonless night....
So - questions for today... Why is Dilshaad's Spotty so silent of late? Why just an absolute miniumum of lights on at the Orphanage today? I missed the light downsweep on the gumtrees as well...
Is it all in the Game's tradition of "lets lead her to believe...." ?....*chortles...
What a willing player/victim I've been ja..
Both of Bali's front lights were off last night and were still off this morning. I didn't go to the wall to hear whether the monitoring equipment tucked into his patio was active...why bother? He will, as always, say its the pool cleaner....*shrugs...
The top of Howard College is dark and the 3 upper stories burn with their normal brilliance.. Ah yes, I've noticed that when the aerial/light at the top of the tower is activated, the 3 upper stories are 'turned down' if you will....*smiles...
A proper kids soccer game (t-shirts and all) on the playing field yesterday afternoon...everything so normal. If only I could delude myself to that extent....*sigh...
I went onto the front lawn at 5.35am to find that still only the absolute bare minium of 'lights' were on.
One feeble light upstairs at the Senior Boys Hostel...ONE!!
The nest of hectic lights at the Ablution Block/Servants Quarters? Non-existent! Whoa! A muted light on at the Recreation Centre. Only the huge orange light outside the Senior Boys Hostel glared at me through the gumtrees. Wassup dudes?
The 'smart' windows at the Orphanage were inactive...
I guess you just play the 'lets wind up the toad' hehe... its working... *applauds..
Course, I could also guess that there may well be a school soccer match planned for tomorrow, over on the playing field, and you sanctimoniously 'clear the air'?
How kind and thoughtful of you...pfft...NOT! If my guess is correct, the only reason any precautions are being taken is that
you fear you may be watched...
One of those "in the event that" scenarios hey guys?
I must remind you that I'm certainly not one that ever freaked out about cellmast emissions and radiation. I just assumed that they were carefully monitored.
Nope - its the matter now of having so much additional EMF, totally controlled by cowboys, that drives me nutz....if I, and others (and lets also include the local canine population here), can so clearly feel the effects, can you guarantee that the residents' health is in no way being adversely affected?
Course you can't - any more than I can prove that it is....
Concede that a massive cock-up occurred in December 2005 and Basil at No. 4 paid dearly for your mistakes...
Much as it chokes you to do it - make out his cheque for R200ks and one for Sue the Book at No. 5 and Penny at No. 10...
Mistuh Spence can no longer pretend to be ignorant of the type of characters he willingly chose to work with...
Much of what I have written here can surely be researched so.... He doesn't have the time?
I am still, and always will be, the toad who cried wolf, and as such he keeps me on ignore...*cackles...
Unlike the Corrupt, I am not on a personal vendetta. I would rather have a friendly wave and smile from the Courageous Couple than see them locked up...
Allen Spence? I admit to occasionally hoping that his credibility is called into question permanently...*laughs...
Other than that, I certainly do not waste my time on thoughts of retribution... this is a Game that was pre-ordained I should play, no matter the outcome...*beams.
Later:
Interesting to note that in spite of St. Theresa's church bell ringing out earlier this morning, not a light was visible on in the church itself.... Certainly not the tower 'light'....
The bird tray was full of nervous, twitchy, ring-necked doves, dodging a cloud of demented bees.
Is there a queen somewhere? Where do they go at night? Almost enough today to constitute a swarm and they behave so oddly...
A flock of white egrets just flew North through the valley... a good omen then surely....*smiles..
I am weirdly undisturbed at the loss of all my photos....*winks at Bali....
I have more than sufficient prints to illustrate my claims, as well my Controller knows... Which leaves me to assume that it was merely another exercise in showing off his skillz...*yawns...
The laser-printer in Westville taken down? It has a distinct smell of Koobair and an order given and obligingly carried out...*shrugs...
I happily accept that Collin Prakash Balliram controls my life, but I am also aware that he himself is merely a lackey, toiling endlessly for the Corrupt....*smiles..(easy to imagine the dear boy rolling his eyes and roaring with laughter after reading that....practise certainly makes it easier not so?)
We are by now joined at the hip for eternity in spite of his obvious lack of cojones.... I have more than enough for the two of us....go figure *laughing...
Later still:
I went up at 8.40am to let the dude in, to read our water meter. A huge yellow Road Works lorry was parked on the pavement below No. 11 (putting enormous pressure on the already dodgy waterpipes underground heheh)
2 wekkers were industriously sweeping the gravel from the sharp bend in the Crescent mentioned in yesterday's blog * beams...
I greeted the Head Honcho/ Driver, and enquired whether they would be clearing away the mountain of rubble/dirt outside Berts house..(see pic) Well no, that is the Water Departments responsibility, he told me....heh...
I pointed out, laughingly, that sweeping the road was then pretty pointless as it will all have spread back by tomorrow... a nice fellow who said he would contact his superiors about it...*smiles..
My concern is merely for the few that choose to hurtle at speed around that corner, and who may well slide across into No. 14's fence unannounced.... *grins at der Kommissar....
Nice to see that in spite of it being a National Civil Wekkers strike today, it hasn't stopped the Road Works gang from pitching up... muchos obrigados....
10.45am and I trotted up to take some pics of the road-working operation for my album. Interesting to find that the two wekkers were busily redigging the trench made OUT into the road by the Water Dept. wekkers when the pipe broke....*quizzical....
On the other hand, no attention at all was being paid to the large ground cave-in running down next to the pavement outside Sue the Books house at No. 5....(see pics) Maybe they will attend to that next.... just another day in the Zone....
Peace...
---oOo---
Friday 1st June 2007 at 4.02pm

PS; I went up after 5.00pm to open the gates. The Road Workers have neatly patched the trench outside Bert's house. The mountain of earth and rubble remains on the pavement forcing pedestrians to step out into the road on that bad corner. The chasm running down the road below Sue's place has been very roughly filled with sand and ....guess what...? Gravel!!!! *falls over laughing.... I suppose they just ran out of time and did the best they could. Hopefully they will be back soon to finish the job properly. *smiles.... there are still going to be a good many cars sliding about on the Crescent....

End....