Saturday, April 07, 2007


SOMEONE TO WATCH OVER ME.....
I went up at 4.00am to find it had stopped raining for a bit and there were even some clear, starry patches of sky.
Not 5 minutes went by and a small GateKeeper appeared in the foyer of the orphanage, stood for a minute and then went into the Ops. room. A huge orange port-a-light was activated in the upper story window facing my Heroes house.
A loud clicking noise came from behind me and I turned to find....nothing... again the clicking... hmm... an audio treat specially laid on for this toad? *chuckles....
then again, I keep forgetting to take a really good picture of the large electric box that was installed on No. 7's wall at the outset of this marvellous scheme.....
I do believe I even have the exact date the crew arrived to slice across the Crescent and lay new cables from my streetlight pole for this particular beauty....
I feel this box belongs right up on Page 2 of my album, still leaving der Kommissar in pride of place heheh.
So - its Easter Sunday and not a single light visible from St. Theresa's church itself. (except of course for the small lights on the eaves) Confirmation that yes, Sister Stephens is fully aware of the use the so conveniently sighted property is being put to.
I did, if you recall, phone her on one occasion to remind her that the church tower light was still burning in broad daylight. She had replied that there were church services in progress. Probably true but the tower light has absolutely nothing to do with standard lights inside the church....*shakes its head....
I am certain that whatever rewards and promises were given to St. Theresa's, far outweigh any risks there may be to residents in Direct Line of Sight to this venerable establishment.
The good Sister definitely doesn't subscribe to the dangerous emissions from cellmasts theory either. Nor I, for that matter. However, added to the now dozens of external devices, aerial and lights which now decorate this valley (yes Sister, external/outside), I do believe that when activated, the levels of EMF, frequently rise way beyond acceptable standards.
Of course, being as how I am merely the Toad who cried Wolf, who in their right mind would listen? What's done is done.....
If an independent, interested party with the right equipment were to attempt to test my theory, he/she would be immediately picked up by the monitors in the area, and damage control would be swift.
The Hardy Boys method of flashing lights physically from one property to another may seem old-fashioned, but certainly it is being used very effectively at the moment... *beams at Bali....
My claim is, that should an outsider attempt at any time to read the true levels of EMF, the system would be cranked back down to acceptable levels in the blink of an eye..heh..yet another wild claim made by a loony old trouble-maker? *pffft....
Why then the still so keen watching of this toad?
Let me tell you about yesterday..........
I had planned to shoot up to Westville and have some cards printed. So Mo kindly picked me up and I told him I wasn't sure yet of the design. 15 minutes later and we are at his place just up Harris Crescent and he is sorting out my card on his laptop as I prowl around checking the views from his kitchen window.
A view well worth watching as it happened... As I stood looking almost directly onto the back of Captain Courageous' sister-in-laws house, a recognizable silver-grey bakkie swings into their driveway and parks. More than that is impossible to see but I know in my heart tis mon Capitan moving swiftly into his opera-box seat...*shrieks....
So, the card is finally finished and we pack up to go. As the back door is being locked I see the silver bakkie begin to reverse out of the drive across the way and onto Garbutt Road....*laughs.... I get into my car to head back down the Crescent and whoa! The bakkie is right behind me! He's shot up Garbutt and hung a right back down Harris Crescent... needless to say I was still going up to Westville so I had to forgo the pleasure of waving and smiling as we both reached our front gates simultaneously...strange boy he is indeed....
I realised years back that Bali's talent for gossip outstripped my feeble efforts by miles.... he has apparently acquired a dedicated band of followers on the Internet, who hang onto his every juicy morsel heheh....
Small wonder then that he becomes so desperate for crumbs to relay back to his fans.... I got Vincent to fiercely cut back the shrubs blocking my view of the 'bedroom' sensor on the white box, last weekend.
As I opened the verandah door before 4.00am this morning, the box was activated to the max! A stunning sight indeed. What on earth does the dear boy hope to hear? *falls over laughing...
Two elderly people snoring with the occasional fart here and there? Desperate times mon Capitan?
I watched the box as I walked on the Orbitrek ...not a breath of wind and certainly not a reflection from his new outside wall light... (the very same wall light that I saw him flash on and off to the GateKeeper in the foyer of the orphanage a couple of days ago). After 10 minutes or so he had dropped the visible, very bright lights on the box, down to one pinpoint sensor light heheh...
He is certainly proving to be a kinky young man indeed. I do believe Missus Courageous said he will be 34 years old this month. True or not, it is a tad bizarre to find such a young man so infatuated with a 61 year old toad?!! *tickled pink......
I hd thought for a while that Missus Courageous wouldv'e put her foot down to the bedroom sensor (see stunning pic.in album), as there was really no good excuse for it and it seemed rather erm, perverted? Would now appear that I was once again wrong.
Did mon Capitan report back to his slavering groupies the dream the GameWrecker related to me yesterday morning? That he and Bali were taking me to the Maternity ward at some hospital and Bali had lost his keys?...*snorts....
even if tis only in his sub-conscious is there a chance he will eventually see the light? (pun intended). *cackles.... and my answer would have to be no.
The concept of being a bit-player on a Truman Show rip-off is totally foreign to him.....
It is amusing to see how easily people are led by the nose. To assume that they do nothing to attract the interest of the Crooked monitors and therefore their privacy is intact is stupidity of monumental proportions....
Nothing much has changed since I wrote "a Teklom Tecchie sits picking his nose" except of course that the bugging system is now so beautifully sophisticated you won't feel a thing..
the combination of Telkoms broadband and the Muni's Wireless Network will have stitched up the entire country within 5 years and there isn't a move you can make that wont be monitored and recorded should this be desired...
1984 pales by comparison...
*looks at Dilshaad and reminds her of the target practise sessions I advocated a while back....your husband wont allow it? Why ever not? After all, those ubiquitous white boxes are of little importance? Or are they?
---oOo---
Sunday 8th April, 2007 at 8.28am.