Sunday, April 29, 2007

DON'T DREAM IT'S OVER.....
My guess that there was to be a possible social get-together at the Captain's home yesterday was way off the mark.
No sign at all of the Missus and as usual the children were silent.. I would hope in a Safe Zone... Whether safe from the EMF levels or their over-worked and stressed papa, I do not know.....*rolls its eyes....
Silver-grey is the colour of the moment? Friday night a Jeep stood at the top of the drive and yesterday it morphed into a Tazz.....
Absolutely no attempt was made to dim down the bedroom sensor this morning. I guess its all practise runs at the moment. Fred the Accountant had no sensors shining in his upstairs bedroom window at all. Away for the weekend? A missing link in the chain?
What happens when Mo at No. 2 cant be home to operate his end of the system? Captain Courageous runs the show solo? A terrifying thought and a scenario begging for mistakes... I have to believe that whatever went wrong in November/December 2005 will not happen again....*looks at Bali....
The very bright monitoring light that sat on the Captain's kitchen window-sill ages ago (see brilliant picture taken with old camera), has now been replaced by the 2 dodgy bands on the faschia board just above the kitchen window... Right mon Capitan? pfftt.....
That series of pictures is a treasure indeed and will certainly prove difficult to dismiss as merely proof of my paranoia heh....
The system is running in skeleton mode this weekend? Seemed like the entire upper floor of the Senior Boys Hostel was ablaze before 5.00am this morning. I would have to guess that most of the GateKeepers are off to their ancestral homes for a break?
A light burned up at the Recreation Centre and the orange port-a-light was on inside the orphanage.
Pretty dark up Michan, Mary Road way though Glynnis' sensor/aerial at 72 Michan Road shone steadily.
Does the 5 year prediction by Eskom (by which time they promise to have the entire country's electricity supply in a position to be easily and individually controlled) apply to us here in the Test Zone?
Is Missus Courageous expected to put up with this disruptive life-style indefinitely? A grim thought and she truly has my sympathy if this is so....
Can the Heroic One maintain the pace both mentally and physically? Under the circumstances I feel fully justified in voicing my anxieties *shakes its head....
In spite of the doom and gloom I see about me, I have still to be one of the luckiest toads around.... The sun has been warm, and the sky a perfect blue all day. Sophie has finally conceded that the mole she was digging for was probably 5 kilometres away by now... Chi slept in his hammock suspended in the fiddlewood tree... a great day....
I cant remember exactly when the GameWrecker bought the thin-screen monitor. I think Bali finally fried the previous one to the point where it couldnt be salvaged. Certainly not for the first time. We hadn't had this new Samsung for very long when I noticed what appeared to be a flaw on the left upper side of the screen.
The tiniest pinprick in brilliant red. Like a miniscule bright red light. Neither Mo nor the GameWrecker had any idea what it could be and weren't concerned about it. It appeared on start-up and stayed until shut-down.
Now, months later and I suddenly realised that its finally vanished...if it was a flaw, did it repair itself?... See, I dont think so....*chuckles.....is there no end to the Captain's genius?
---oOo---
29th April 2007 at 5.07pm.