Tuesday, March 13, 2007

DOWN MEMORY LANE.....
The wind is in from Africa..... and a day that makes me feel happy to be alive its so beautiful....
Yesterday's blog, fuelled by the repeated and deliberately engineered non-loading of web pages by that master of Control, my own Bali, perhaps begins to show that I am here for the long haul?
In actual fact, only a newcomer or a complete cretin would not have realised that a long while back... heh...
My desire to gain compensation for the 3 most affected victims of the irresponsible and illegal (at the time) gropings of the Muni Broadband Over Powerlines and Wireless Link-up Date Theft Scheme is now not my only aim.
When I heard that another CPF Sector Forum had come forward to say they wished to make Sydenham SAPS the best Station in the Country, I whole-heartedly agreed.
To be able to say to all and sundry that OUR Station is corruption free and genuinely has the interests of the Community at heart, would be amazing.
Of course with the Data Theft Program so closely linked to our Station and the Rotten Apple Cadre still happily ensconced up there on the hill, as admitted to by our very own der Kommissar, corruption-free is going to take some doing indeed.
I find it curious that our Station deems it absolutely necessary to monitor all members of our local CPF. This goes right back to Koobair's reign and his connections up at Telkom Overport (looks at Saleem Moosa). Was this just for sport? If a CPF member is overheard dissing the Sydenham SAPS, is a report made and revenge exacted at leisure?
Is the Pope a Catholic? Housebreaking? Electricity problems etc? Well, we have personally been subjected to all of this and more so I do speak from experience *smiles.....
The truly sad part is that the Community so badly want to see the SAPS as the Good Guys and yet it appears as if a deliberate and ongoing effort is being made to continue the Them and Us Syndrome.
How easy it has been for instance, to blacken my name? Aided admirably by my own big mouth of course heheh....
Silly remarks such as referring to coloured people as GummiBears. (the stereotypical toothless Cape Coloured of yesteryear) earned me the wrath of many. The same sort of people no doubt that would endorse the banning of Black Beauty and Enid Blyton and her Gollywogs? *cacklin......
Then of course I typed the classic "I find Muslim people far more trustworthy than Hindu people" in a mail in Outlook. The results were pretty amazing! We fairly quickly acquired new neighbours in the form of the Osman family from Hell. *shrieks with laughter....
These charmers ran a chicken slaughtering business from their front garden and the resulting stench had PayBack written all over it. When we finally managed to get a City Health official round he turned out also to be as bent as a crooked nail.... Lesson learned *beams....
Of course, eventually the Osmans reneged on their house payments and had to pretty much be forcibly ejected.
Well done to the Rotten Apple Cadre!
On the plus side, I have learned a lot from these attacks however oblique they may seem. I still diss anyone of any race as I always did. But hey, I figure that makes me a bigot not a racist heheh... Besides, actions speak louder than words and I think the fine mix we have at the CPF know for a fact that I do not have a racially discriminatory bone in my ancient body.....
Which brings me to little Charlie Anderson from St. Thomas' *falls over laughing...
He is in Security and has a lovely face. Naive plonker that I am, these two points alone led me to mention to him the audio-wiring of our CPF Meeting room. He kindly said he would make enquiries.
What he was told by his 'contacts' led to both him and Jenny Adams (a very pleasant and apparently highly intelligent lady) leaving the CPF and not returning *beams.....
Another home run by the Rotten Apple Cadre! Brilliant! The last I saw of the little man was at the SAPS braai when he came up to me and said something I didnt hear and then added loudly "and I'm too short!" Byebye Charlie heheh.....
Now, having discussed Charlie as women do on the telephone to only 2 of my friends, both of which I had told that IMO Charlie was gorgeous (the very word used) but too short, it would appear that he uses the same informants as the Rotten Apple Cadre who monitor our telephone. So ultimately, while I do regret that Jenny Adams allowed herself to be manipulated, Charlie and his good looks is not someone I consider a great loss to the CPF in the light of his 'connections' *curtseys to Captain Courageous.....
I beg no forgiveness, nor make apologies for stupid and thoughtless remarks I make. I have done the self-flagellation thing all my life and am finished with it now.
I accept that being a plank is part of what I am and I try now, by my actions, to show that I am Toad the Good in spite of my silliness...*beams..
when I saw the young lad Adrian (now apparently known to be a paedophile) walking up the Crescent and accosting Flo a few weeks ago, I had surmised that he had possibly crossed Jan Smuts Highway from the Challenge Institute for the Mentally Disabled.
In the light of the information given to the CPF Members last night, however, I've had to do a rethink....
I would guess that it is more likely young Adrian had stopped at the DrugLords house to chat to the young heir-apparent Baron.
This would explain Adrian's supply of spliffs that the Treasurer says he constantly smoked, standing in the Park watching her.
It would certainly explain why Adrian suddenly decided that the storm-water drain in the Parkland below me was an excellent place to break up the windowframes. *smiles at Baron... how'm I doin here kiddo? and collapses laughing.....
Why Carol decided to shop Adrian is a mystery but hey - she is just full of surprises heheh....
I missed our designated CPF Liaison Officer from the SAPS Sydenham at last nights Meeting. Does he struggle to keep up with the Games twists and turns? A sudden bout of Bombay Belly at the thought of sharing the same space as the toad?
*shrugs....
Was it not the debonair young Captain Calvin Bhopal himself that spoke so eloquently on the statistics showing women with long hair are more frequently attacked and raped? That would have been a talk he gave on my first or second attendance at the CPF Meetings and I was duly impressed. *winks at Calvin....
the Stokes ex-home at No. 17? is coming on in leaps and bounds. It now sports a 2nd light on the front verandah, plus one on the corner of the house and yet another round on the garage wall. Strange that it has taken so long for ex-illuminati member Mistuh Osborne, to have this security installed? It's all in the timing Brian is it not? *pukes....
And despite young Renettes strange request to me this morning, I wouldn't dream of phoning Brian. His chickens have certainly come home to roost poor dude....
*waves to the sweet Navi..... look after der Kommissar - he is surrounded by 2-faced butt kissers and needs your help.....
---oOo---
Tuesday 13th March 2007 at 11.53am

PS: The simple disappearance of a few blood samples relating to a drunk driving charge. Dockets and samples are lost, stolen and sold all over the country on a daily basis so nothing new there. The blood samples stolen from the SAPS Sydenham safe recently were another matter altogether. As far as I'm concerned this loss could be regarded as one of life's unexpected miracles!
*grins at der Kommissar........ Halleluja!!!