Saturday, December 16, 2006

MY MAD EXISTENCE..........
I figure I was wrong in my assumption that PM had her tree branches removed to facilitate Line of Sight to HER house. Nope - on driving past it makes far more sense that old Mr. Haffejee is to be the next upgraded property at No. 21 Harris Crescent. Not too long and he should have a fine array of fancy lights/antenna decorating his walls and roof.
Of course Ameena's windfall inheritance all those months back would have been from a relative working with the Municipality? *choking.......
I simply never blogged it guys but a property in that position was prime and needed badly and she of course is closely related to our good Councillor making her most deserving.... and so, when sitting on P's verandah or anywhere on her property at all, the audio effect must be as clear as crystal...tsk tsk....
Now - lets move round to the other side shall we? Over to Cliffy's house at No. 730 running parallel to Jan Smuts Highway. His streetlight now literally groans under the weight of so many extras - But its his fine new array of garden lighting that intrigues me more. WTF??? I read that Christmas lights interfere with wireless so......?
*makes a note to pay Cliff a visit, who rather like the beauteous Carol, has not been to our CPF Meetings of late..... course Carol has a reason and Cliffy?
I must admit to looking forward to next Mondays CPF Meeting.. Captain Chule kindly said he would attend if young Calvin Bhopal was still off on leave, ill, or at his church...*winks
I am frankly amazed that Captain Bhopal does not wish to be the first to 'tread the boards' for the Force... after all, he is an excellently theatrical story teller and I'm sure that Lazzie in the Ops Room would applaud his efforts tremendously should Cal overcome his opening night jitters and be the first to 'speak into the mike' at the newly wireless equipped Sherwood Hall?
Gosh! Our CPF numbers are certainly going to dwindle rapidly if All the people involved are to be so coy? I fully realise with the system finally working as it should, that not a mouse moves without der Kommissar's knowledge or say-so, making the CPF pretty much obsolete. But give me a break guys.... I have no life and CPF Meetings were a highlight of my drab existence *jokin.....
eh how I do go on...and on.....
I've not switched on the baby PC since Captain Courageous saw fit to suddenly corrupt all its colour. The fact is - I Would like to TRY and draw again...
In light of (*laffin) it being the festive season and all, could mon Capitan refrain from buggering around with the baby PC any more as we both know that there is nothing wrong with it until he chooses to remind me of his Great Powers *lol.....
A remark must be made regarding the puny efforts at Damage Control by the fairly articulate Troll of Fire. Would someone please sit on him heavily? Inertia is a cutie but Prometheus is a plonker so please..... How can he not see that his constant use of the word 'agenda' puts him squarely in the Inane Corner right up next to this toad? *grins.....
Tell me too, why was Manuel insisting that I will miss the now ex-Station Commissioner? Weird - I thought it common knowledge that Martin was named in my 'Few Good Men' poem ages ago....
a kind faced, twinkly eyed gentleman who was merely waiting for his pot at the end of the rainbow. No more... certainly no Protector of Loud-Mouthed Toads so....?
Drive safely in the wet julle mense.....
---oOo---
Saturday 16th December 2006 at 6.00pm