Saturday, December 30, 2006

DO YOU SEE THE TRUTH, THROUGH ALL THEIR LIES?
The young man was definitely on a mission. Around lunchtime on Saturday I suddenly noticed him sitting under one of the huge gumtrees across the valley.
He had hauled out the old easychair from its place behind the trunk (don't ask!) and arranged it ostentatiously in the front where he lounged for over 2 hours feigning sleep.
He may just as well have had a banner pinned to the tree above proclaiming "Muni droog testing in progress" heheh....
So, the PTB wish to know exactly what quality of camera I was spoilt with at Christmas?
I declined to oblige and instead went off to read my book and take a nap. Not so the GameWrecker....while I slept, he chose to test the camera himself... with remarkable results!
Hau! Haikona!...are suitable expletives for this delighted old toad. With enough practise I feel sure that I will eventually master the basics and produce at the very least, some interesting pictures.
Pictures that I would be only too happy to share with you all were it not for my bullyboy, Captain Courageous' history of destructive behaviour.
The electric lead that for so long worked perfectly with the baby PC has been surged to the extent that it is now useless and would be the method used to so badly corrupt that computer.
The convent playing field and its vandalised pre-cast wall? Like the tortoise, I get there in the end....
Once again, tis in aid of the now ubiquitous Line of Sight. Three whole sections of the wall have now been removed, finally achieving the desired result.
The brilliant lights on the Convent ablution block? I'm betting that if I were to stand on Cassims verandah, I would now be able to see those beauties clearly heh.....
and back I go, to mull over the metal scaffolding filling the play area in front the St. Theresa's Recreation Centre, and now another so-called JungleGym carefully arranged to one side of the gap in the field wall and mon Capitans unused metal swing set? There is a pattern here ja?
My efforts to find answers to these puzzles, using the internet, are lame to say the least. As Gg pointed out so kindly the other day, I cannot even steal answers in trivia without fluffing it...*chortles...
The spirit is willing but the brain is sadly weak.....
Are all these metal structures there to lessen the intensity of the radio wave emissions? Supposedly making it safer for all the children that attend the convent school and live at the orphanage? A grim thought indeed and one that would no doubt be labelled, 'Typical Toad Melodramatics' ? Fine.....
The deliberate water run-offs to release the pressure continue and thousand of litres of water are wasted daily in Sherwood alone.
I stopped to photograph the almost hidden pipe which has had visibly running water running down Candella Road for 3 weeks since I first noticed it. Within 2 minutes, a muni water bakkie and an unmarked white bakkie had pulled up with a flourish right in front of me *laughing.......
We all smiled cheerfully at each other and I left with the pictures I needed.
I may well be a joke guys, but as long as I am an irritating joke I feel I am achieving something however small...*beams...
As I am pretty much avoided like the plague by the very people I wish to help, this blog is the only means I have of communication with residents like Dilshaad and Shakoor and Eugene.. Again it is a simple task for Captain Courageous to alter and edit these blogs to suit the PTB, but I shall persevere.
To young couples who may consider starting a family? I would suggest that they find a safer area to live in as soon as possible.
Vehement protestations and denials of any safety infringements will still undoubtedly be the order of the day. I say, what about 3-4 years down the line? Will all the cancers and illnesses that may occur as a result of this brainwave be noted? Or will they be shrugged off as too ambiguous? I go with the latter...
again, a world-wide trend leaving the Money Moguls laughing all the way to the Bank.
PS ... This is my first blog since Dec. 25th...what a slacker!
---oOo---
Sunday 31st December 2006 at 8.03am.