Thursday, August 31, 2006

ROUND AND ROUND WE GO.....
Not allowed to connect to the IRC Server this morning at 5.15am in spite of rebooting. And so....
Yesterday around 5.00am when I climbed aboard the Orbitrek there was NO bedroom sensor on. However a short while later my CD stopped for a nanosecond and *boom* the sensor had come on. Interesting and I have to wonder... so Many possibilities here....
Was it suggested that it may be viewed as a tad bent ? If so, by whom? Tamara? And IF you agreed that you would turn it off overnight, can you explain why i wake in the night with huge pressure in my ears and the bedroom temperature has gone from icy cold to tropical? Too many occasions for it to be imagination.
Whose word do your Masters take/have that you do not continue giving me Special Treatment? YOUR word Balliram? *ROFLMAO!!!!!!!
and,
In the matter of the GateKeeper that lurks around the valley, the Crescent and Saint Theresa's... whose genius idea was it to give the Before-Blogged white floppy hat to a genuine bush dweller? The original owner of the hat would not have touched those dreadful falling apart trousers with a barge pole! This same bush dweller was busy building a fire in the old drug boys camp lower down the hill while the kid at the top was offing himself yesterday. I saw the smoke. A question - did the cops find the dead dudes shoes? The vagrant was sniffing around the death sight within 20 minutes of the Mortuary Van finally leaving with the body....
As i sat writing this out my harddrive began to get really noisy... my Controller becomes easily impatient? Irritable? heheh....
I see the roof tilers beavering away on Cyril's roof. A good man methinks and might pay me to have a word. His son? A lodger? Cyril harbours one of the Greedy though Im willing to be he is absolutely unaware of this.
---oOo---
1st September 2006 5.57am

No comments: