Friday, January 10, 2014

Pontifications...
(begun Wednesday 8th January at 4.25am..)


Dodgy acoustics and my even dodgier hearing, and there's no way my ears would pick it up indoors.. Besides, there are three different fans running in my bedroom, in an effort to prevent me having a complete meltdown...
The first thing I'd done on getting up around 4am, was to open up the lounge and go out onto the verandah, only to be treated to a full-on wireless song nearby...
You remember those?  Way back in the early years, how it had seemed as if a colony of crickets were singing out from the Recreation Centre at St. Theresa's?  Over the years that sound no longer attempts to emulate insects, and it can be buzzed out from seemingly any direction, when it's run....
Last week I could've sworn it was coming from Telkom's white wireless box on the telephone pole next to our boundary wall adjacent to No. 6.. This morning it's increased in volume and appears to be coming from the opposite corner of our front yard, only there's no box on that pole.. Interesting...

I don't remember waking in the night, although there'd been mischief down at No 2, when their claxon-like house alarm had shrieked into life at 3.10am.. As Kasim's DRC tenants are fully on board the Project, I'd dozed back off without a care in the world...
I'd come awake again around 4am, and had mouthed a word silently to check... Yep, my Watcher was waiting for me, and a quick and almost painless jolt to my head and I had their full focus... Sadly, a couple of minutes later I'd been hit by a burst of the BackFire frequency as they'd cranked up the connection, but it hadn't lasted once I'd gotten up and about...
It's already light out, and there's grey cloud cover moving steadily down from the Northeast, and I must go take out the trash..ciao..

Friday 10th January at 7.45am

Pretty much the first thing I'd noticed when I'd pulled my car out to head up to Westville yesterday, was that the bright yellow coating on the waterline manhole cover HERE had disappeared... In it's place there seems to have been a thick black rubbery-looking substance applied around the lid... Much like the gooey stuff on that leaf that I'd posted on my Facebook cover a while ago...
We'd also lost any semblance of water pressure when I'd run my bath just after 5am, and we were to discover later on in the day that our landline was now defunct as well...
Dial the number and it rings, but not through to the handset, and it's deader than a dodo this end...
I've just sent a text through to nice young Devan Pillay at the Overport Exchange, asking whether he could have our line restored, but whether that sms will reach it's destination is another matter..

Credit where it's due, and my Trackers hadn't given me cause to curse out loud as I'd barrelled along up to Westville.. One of the sharp-eyed Peeping Toms on shift earlier must have noted that I'd forgotten to pack the Panasonic for my trip, and had made certain I'd come to regret that lapse..
By the time I'd arrived at Jimmy Bellows Field and the Farmer's Market at around 9am, they had the usual culprit in the parking area activated, and both of THESE big lamps stuck in the trees nearby were also on. Dagnabbit for my forgetfulness, as they made a fine sight... My main regret was for the fact that I couldn't take a picture of the two big woolly-necked storks that were perched up on an electrical box near the top of THIS floodlight pole facing the sports field...
When I'd pointed the storks out to a fellow customer, she'd said that she'd counted 37 of those birds in her garden the day before, and she couldn't understand the reason for their sudden arrival..
Wherever it is that they normally roost has no doubt become the latest target for the Project contractors to begin the fumbling between the powerlines and a nearby mast, as they rig up the 'perfectly safe' quantum laser / wifi technology in order to begin invading the privacy of nearby homes...

Did I ever finish the tale of my zinc-coated hadeda pool, and why it kept draining?  When I'd found it almost empty again on Wednesday morning, I'd taken the rocks out and hosed it down to find that the 'skin' had been damaged in dozens of places, and there were three actual pinholes eaten right through the metal, hence the drainage...
I'd shored up most of the damage with clear nail varnish and some insulation tape, but it will have to be replaced soon with a plastic bowl...
When I'd taken the two large rocks out (that I use to allow the toads easy access), I'd placed them exactly how they were in the photo I'd taken, and once they'd dried out, I took a closer look at them...
Would you be surprised to learn that there were two carefully applied dots of the copper sulfate blue substance on the rock that had been nearest my camera and it's flash?  Those tiny dots had been submerged under the water when I'd taken the picture, and the results had been amazing, so I did it again..

Repaired the leaking holes, replaced the rocks exactly as they had been, filled up the basin and took some more pictures.  Hau!  Would you check out the pretty solid turquoise line that runs along that stone?  Again, you'll have to wait until those pictures are safely transferred to this PC, but it'll be worth it...
That copper sulfate blue is clearly in a class of it's own when it comes to being employed as a route-finder for the ultra-short laser Users, and it's been dotted about our property with due diligence...
Once I'd first discovered those careless daubs made on walls and handles, and had blogged it's magical properties, whoever it is that continually applies these compounds and fungi about our property, now restricts himself to a mere dot of the stuff here and there...
It may well be one of the more powerful laser-attractors in their stash, but it's use will have to be restricted as it's so easy to spot, and there's no logical explanation for it's presence...

You're still inclined to think I'm being melodramatic when I continue to insist that this astonishing laser technology is anything but perfectly safe?
Let me again point you to the wall of our storeroom that sits beneath our garage HERE..
What on earth do you think could've caused all that damage to the paintwork around the windows?  The weather?  If that were so, then surely the area around the garage windows above would bear similar if not worse damage?  Zoom in on those tatty lined curtains and ask yourselves whether you seriously think those holes in the fabric were caused by moths, and not repeated laser bursts.. In the 37 years we've lived here, there have always been gekkos in the storeroom, and anything that flies or crawls would've been snapped up in an instant..

No. I'd suggest that our pseudo-Spy and Area Controller used our storeroom wall and windows for target practise for some considerable time, and if that visible damage is anything to go by, you can rest assured that the hits made to your joints and organs will ultimately take their toll... Someone has recently reinstated some truly savage Knives to my wrists, and they continue to go after the lymph glands in my neck.. Yesterday's target had been the womb area, and I'd experienced phantom period pains for much of the afternoon and evening, before the BackFire levels had been increased cruelly, and I'd had to shut the window behind me as a token protest...

Shall we give the latest carefully manipulated mischief-maker over at Block B, Sydenham Heights, the publicity he so desperately craves?  I'm not really interested in that unfortunate specimen himself, but rather who it is that's encouraging him from the shadows... Anyone we know, Gervaise?  Someone from among the Rotten Apples up at Dodge City who keeps whispering words of support into that puppet's ear?
My suggestion would be for whichever pastor/priest/minister who is familiar with that Twit, to wheel him aside and to explain to him that his rantings are giving his Church a bad name...
The Rotten Apples have more than a few easily-manipulated stooges over at that apartment block, although the ever-useful Adrian Kinsey has probably been put on the back-burner for a while since his mother's... erm.. yes, some of you will know about that and others won't...
Did young Lenny achieve the desired purpose behind his post on the Sydenham Community FB wall?  Hell no, he simply blew himself right out of the water, leaving his targets as uncorruptible as they always were..*finger..

There's been no sign of our Area Controller's spouse, nor the girls, for well over a week.. An extended vacation perhaps, or have they already relocated to a new home that's safely out of the spotlight that Balliram so enjoys?  The Brute himself comes and goes daily, and I'd not be surprised if he were tasked to stick around long enough for Dawood's monstrous apartment block across the valley to be wired up to the technology, before he too disappears in a puff of gold-dust...
Will I care when he's gone?  You're familiar with the Stockholm Syndrome?  Read up and decide for yourselves what could happen once he removes himself from No. 6.. I like to think I'm made of sterner stuff than to crumble at his departure, but only time will tell...
Be good, play nice, and
peace...

---oOo---

Friday 10th January 2014 at 10.01am..