Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Call me crazy..
(begun Wednesday 27th November at 6.55am.)


As many of you have probably discovered by now, I'm notoriously dodgy when it comes to figures, but I'd have to say it was roughly 37 years ago that we'd moved into this address at 8 Harris Crescent.. 1976?
For the first twenty five years I'd kept the garden tidy without any help at all, and I can't remember why I'd turned to Vincent for help when I was fifty-five... My inherent laziness caught up with me?  My increasing obsession with online #trivia on IRC got the better of me?
I dunno, but suffice to say I'd switched off gardening and had pretty much left young V to do his own thing..

Back then he'd still been living across the road at the communal Moth Cottage servant's quarters, and he had yet to be recruited to the Smart City Project AFAIK...  When had my Landscaper's troubles begun?  Around the time the widower Cliffy, who'd lived in the cottage behind No. 5, had moved his new partner into his home, and for some inexplicable reason she'd taken a dislike to the young chap?
It hadn't been long before she'd made his life so miserable he'd had no choice but to look desperately for alternative accommodation, and that would've been about when the Project's Recruitment Officers had pounced on him..

I've no idea how or where he'd met the chap, but it wasn't long before he was happily sharing a dwelling over in the Palmiet Informal Settlement.. Had it been the Flame Lily electrician Philip, who'd persuaded Mr. Jali to take a basic electrical course?  Again, only a guess, but we'd been mightily impressed by the lad's determination to succeed, and had no idea of the promises that were being made to him in the background...Someone had fixed him up with a job at the Bata Factory, and he was earning a steady income, and in his spare time he would've been introduced to the delights of Snr. Petruccione/Sentech's computerised quantum laser program....  Once his potential was recognized by the Project Authors, he'd acquired a DSTV satellite dish at his dwelling, and an uninterrupted electricity connection, and had eventually been bumped up from Bata's Loading division to join their Electrical maintenance team.

A charming and hard-working fellow, his success is well-deserved, and yet he continues to come slave at ours on a regular basis, despite that he's no longer battling to make a buck.. Kindness on his part?
If you've been following, you'll know the true answer to that one, and we'll leave it at that..
Young V is just one of hundreds of Settlement Recruits, trained up and taught the art of spying on his settlement neighbours, using Sutcliffe's sophisticated Smart City technology..
Whether it's as a result of his reports of a poor signal in certain sections of the camp, that ultimately leads to a candle being 'knocked over', and a fire razing the shacks in that quarter, you'll never know for sure, but it's a given that the authorities will replace at least a few of those pitiful shelters with structures using sheets of silver zinc...

Whether all of the affected shack-dwellers are subsequently rehoused after losing their possessions, is doubtful, and most are probably left to fend for themselves once a couple of their neighbours are installed in the laser-loving zinc replacements...
A better life for all, Jared?  You sure of that?  While those few who are fortunate enough to have their burned shacks replaced, albeit it by a sweltering sardine can, does the metal protect them from the vast amounts of unregulated wireless now criss-crossing the Settlements here in the Zone?
Young V lost his room-mate a few years back.  Probably AIDS, you say?  For sure, but it will have been exacerbated mightily by the microwaves he was working with, and no two ways about it...

Do we adhere to the Standard International regulations for mast emissions, in this country?  According to Karl Muller, I believe that nicety fell away in 2002, just prior to Sutcliffe's Smart City technology's kick-off a few years later...
Sure, you can apply to have your nearby mast tested if you feel it may be affecting you detrimentally, but those people who are qualified to take readings and who have the necessary devices to do so, are scarcer than hen's teeth, and will be monitored to the nth degree...
As of course was young Professor Leonard Els from the Pietermaritzburg Uni, who'd kindly come down this way in answer to several complaints, mine included...

It had been a well-planned and much anticipated visit by both myself and my Watchers, and no surprise to find the readings he'd taken from the Mayville, Barnard Road cellmast were 'normal'..*winks.. His device had picked up a great deal of power when he'd turned and directed it towards St. Theresa's orphanage buildings, but he'd said he'd no idea what was causing it...
When he'd walked into our lounge his equipment had gone mental, and he'd pinpointed our cordless phone as the culprit, and had said few people were aware that cordless phones were ten times more dangerous to your health than cellphones...
Considering the agonies that Nos. 4, 5, and ourselves were enduring at the time, I'd not hesitated to pack away that larnie phone soon after he'd left, and I'd reconnected the old Telkom wired phone instead...

Does he tell himself that the hugely fluctuating levels of power caused upon accessing homes in an area rigged with this astounding technology, will probably only affect those homes that are unwittingly employed as Learning Centres, and does he think that for one reason or another those occupants must have done something to deserve all that additional attention?
Leonard did, (what I'm assuming was) a brush-up course in quantum physics at UKZN, and he is well aware of the surveillance Project, and was no doubt involved in setting up a similar wifi base station at the PMB University, despite that he claims to be anti cellphone masts being erected at schools around the country...

I'd be interested to know to what he ascribes the huge leap in cancers, diabetes, and early-onset arthritis, just since the introduction of this specific and, according to Stefanus Roux, perfectly safe technology?
Any number of things, including GM'd foods?  Is he aware of HAARP's involvement, or has he not been filled in on that aspect of the Project yet?  Would he care, either way?
Has he come to see that the net is tightening around the population more each day, and that it certainly isn't being done by the Ruling Party alone?

Did you know that our Koos Bekker has a 3% share in Facebook? So what?  You don't have an uneasy feeling as the puzzle pieces begin to slot together so neatly?  I like to think I'm open-minded, but much of the content on DSTV continues to shock me silly.. (shush!)  Channels that are available to the youth at the click of a remote, whether you've set up security or not... Articles on all manner of previously 'delicate' subjects are now being published regularly in local newspapers.. You like all this open honesty?  You think it's a good thing to be able to read an article on the merits of choosing between a bush and a brazilian? If you say so...

Speaking of which - I'd been cut no slack at all yesterday.... The levels of crud in ours had been fairly toned down in the early morning, and I'd watched Agent Balliram leave at about 9.30am before I'd gone back outside to carry on working in the garden... I'd packed my things away around 11am, and had settled out on the verandah to read when the shit hit the fan and the BackFire frequency was activated..
By 3.37pm the pain and discomfort were relentless, and I'd had to shut the lounge window behind me, and pull out the plug that feeds the standard lamp in my corner.. A gesture is all it is, and an hour later I was bathing and feeling twinges in my fillings as the wireless was increased even in that small space...

Anyone care to tell me who sets those levels while Agent Balliram is ostensibly away from home?  Who decides to flood me with those devastating waves, despite both my voiced and logged protests?  Any ideas, Mistuh Cochrane?  Which of my Area Controller's Loyalistas would go to such extreme lengths of cruelty to prove a point I still don't get?  I shouldn't take it personally, Freddie?
It's unavoidable, as you usher your students into ours, and with my already seriously compromised immune system it's going to be unpleasant, whether I like it or not?   Really?

I'd sat out on the verandah for just a minute or two at 5.30am this morning.. There'd been a temporary respite in the attacks, and I'd watched that solid bank of grey/white cloud overhead, and all the green that surrounded me, and oddly enough I'd been swamped by feelings of fondness towards all of my tormentors, the ChickenKing included..
I'm a moody bitch, and for the most part I'll rant away as I futilely yap on, in a last-ditch attempt to wake you to the truth...  But there are always those quiet moments when I see this sorry band of suckers in a kindly light, and I know for a fact that they are as trapped as I am, despite that they're in Admin and that I'm stuck in Receiving for eternity....  It's indisputably true that my tormentors are intellectuals, and that I am a mere half-wit, and yet each day that passes, they're being encouraged to lower themselves to my standards and to behave like manipulated sheep..
A tragic situation, and one that it would appear can only be alleviated by causing further physical pain to the most vulnerable targets situated nearby...

John Knottenbelt of West Riding, Sherwood, wrote to the Editor of the Mercury last Thursday 21st November.  Famine weed grows on our verges...
A follow-up to the Toxic plant threatens farms, health article on Page 2 of the November 13th Mercury... You might care to google the parthenium plant and you'll see it puts out small white flowers...
Is it my rampant paranoia that has me thinking that any plant, be it a noxious weed or otherwise, is now nurtured by the authorities as long as it has a useful-coloured bloom that will assist the laser program users to follow a designated route?
Bird-droppings, Mo?  Here in the suburbs of the Zone, I'd suggest it's more likely to be regular joggers, supplied with seeds by someone up at UKZN, who toss them about as they run through the streets.. Call me crazy..
Peace...

---oOo---

Wednesday 27th November 2013 at 9.55am.