Monday, September 02, 2013

Fire in the hold..
(begun Tuesday 3rd September at 5am..)


Something new?  Instead of eavesdropping on last night's CPF Meeting from Sydenham Station, I got the impression it was being done from further afield?  Did our Agents Balliram and Cochran hold hands and bounce their way up the Crescent to the Sherwood Hall, from the comfort of their homes?  Why would I think that?  A couple of reasons..
The assaults that I took while sitting there weren't necessarily that personal for a change, but they were seriously nasty, and had seemed to fluctuate wildly for the duration of that little get-together...And then of course there was the fact that the Accountant had arrived home minutes before my lift arrived, and I've no doubt he was in a rush to be seated at his desk before our Meeting began.

I'd been out on the verandah not long after I'd gotten home, and for the second time in a week there'd been something odd about the appearance of the giant overheads planted down by No. 2 on Jan Smuts Highway. I'd fetched the binocs and sure enough, only five of the six lamps were active.  It remains to be seen whether in his enthusiasm, the Expert in the Field has killed that lamp, or whether he's simply trying a different combination of lights to achieve his aim.. I'd go for the latter...
An aim which may have included leaping his signal right up the street to the Community Meeting room?
*Goodness me, but Someone is keen this morning, as a bunch of hadedas just announced a change in the airwaves at this ungodly hour*

It was a pleasant surprise to find that my Good Neighbour has finally been ordered to run his big wall light at it's proper output, after weeks of running the dumbed-down version to match his Controller's lights...
On Saturday, the GW and I between us, had managed to string up a couple of new spotlights under the garage eaves, to replace the seriously faulty motion-sensor pair that our Controller had seen fit to tamper with, although it's anyone's guess how long the new ones will stand up to Balliram's zeal....
There's more work to be done on them before the job is finished, and I'll let you know how we get on...
My old man is of the misguided opinion that by shining one of those spots directly onto the Polo, it will prevent any further mischief from taking place... Shame...

In my ongoing efforts to clean off those foul powdery black deposits that cover so many of our terrace walls and the precast wall on our valley boundary, I've been using a great deal more water than usual, and you might assume that Balliram would be delighted by my contribution to the vital run-offs... Apparently any such assumption would be incorrect, as the fun and games with our computerised water supply continues, and the cistern outlet pipe had flooded a quarter of the courtyard yesterday morning, when I'd gone outside for the first time.. When the toilet is flushed, it's now taken to making a high-pitched whistling sound, as though under extreme pressure, and malicious and deliberate surges to our lines appear to be the order of the day.

Did you pick up that little anecdote that was dropped into the pot at last night's Meeting?  She'd said she had a friend living on Sparks who'd gone to take a shower and appeared to be taking repeated electric shocks from the water... The fault had subsequently been traced to her nearby streetlight, and hopefully it was rectified before the unfortunate woman came to any real harm...
The discussion had then turned to the quality of electrician one hires to attend to faults around the house, and I was once again gob-smacked by the collective gullibility of those present, and how willingly they refused to face the obvious...

We'd just seen the kids back off up to Rosetta yesterday morning after 9am, when an unmarked bakkie had arrived (NJ 36794) and the woman driver had deposited two Muni kitted-out wekkers by Balliram's gates.  Their uniforms looked brand new, and stated that they were employed by the eThekwini Municipality. One of them had headed straight for the meter that sits next to my Controller's gates, before they both wandered off down towards No. 2.
I'd come back down and left them to it, but the rest of the day had been filled with the sound of drilling nearby... Our new tenant at No. 4 is having the Smart City fibre laid to his house, perhaps?  I would hazard that by now pretty much the whole of Durban and beyond has Sutcliffe's fibre to the streetlights, and I'd bet it's a relatively simple job to run it to your house through your sewer or water lines, once you've signed up to the Project....
I guess costs will vary greatly, and that residents like my Excellent Neighbour at No. 10 will quite possibly pay a minimal fee and be classed as a 'triallist', while the wealthier residents will pay through the nose for the privilege...?
I'd found a thread at the mybroadband forum just yesterday on FTTH, and I've really got to get over the sadness I feel when I find the likes of the Poisonous Rabbit adding his .2cents worth to the ongoing subterfuge...   It's sort of ugly to see an ordinary pleasant chap like that, sunken to such depths, but like I said, it's the norm today, and I must get over it....

Here's a question that has me curious?  Rezah?  Why is it so often that I feel the jolt of pain seconds BEFORE the nearby hadedas announce a change in the airwaves?  The heatwave will engulf me just prior to those feathered sentinels sounding the alarm, and I'll often take a knife to the cancer or temple, which is straight away confirmed by their noisy outburst?  You'd think it would be the other way round, and I'd be able to brace myself against the inevitable onslaught, but that's not how it works these days... Interesting?
As a self-confessed, over-qualified RF Engineer, I'd be fascinated to hear your views on why this happens?

LATER at 7.08am

Would you be comfortable knowing that Sutcliffe's Smart City Project allows the likes of Rajiv Narandas or Lance Moodley to access their neighbour's homes without their knowledge?  If you've been paying attention to my stumbling descriptions of this astonishing bouquet of wireless weaponry, I doubt that's the case at all... While I've been on at some length, albeit incoherently, on the sometimes blissful effects of the electro-magnetic force field employed by the laser-wielding 'Data Collectors' upon the reproductive organs, this can turn nasty in a second, although describing it is for the moment still beyond me...
Does this mind-scrambling engineered pleasure not come with a heavy price?  If this frequency were to be employed on a woman or girl of child-bearing age (which you may rest assured it is), would it not cause problems to a planned pregnancy for instance?  Could it not lessen the chances of falling pregnant or even abort an existing foetus?

Do you discuss these possibilities with your Physics students, Frankie old boy?  Before you let them loose to head back to their suburbs to obey the orders of a designated Area Controller or Marketing Manager, such as the Druglord Michael Barnabas?
Do either Barnabas or his one-time Protege Agent Balliram strike you as being in any way concerned for the well-being of their chosen targets?  If either of those two fine specimens were to look you in the eyes and swear they'd never employ that specific frequency on a female of child bearing age, would you buy it? Seriously?
There are indeed all manner of fun-filled delights to occupy the Data Thieves sometimes boring hours, are there not Sr. Petruccione?  I'm sure that RF Engineer Isaacs will confirm the variations that can be attributed to the Abdominal frequency, and the sudden prickling itch that can be created remotely towards a particular point on a target's body?   What merriment can ensue, as the victim scratches helplessly at the irritated area?

If only the USA's Men in Black hadn't coyly restricted their announcement to openly saying they were able to control the population via their electrical assets, and to carefully avoid mentioning the real terror behind their goals... It's your physical body and your health that can already be controlled by users of Sutcliffe's Smart City/PRISM surveillance technology, and my word, if you've missed that point, you need to catch up quick...
I'd prefer if you didn't attempt to side-line my claims by suggesting that we here in the Zone are simply unfortunate to have a callous Druglord as our Marketing and Promotions manager, while the majority of areas across Kwa Zulu will be run by responsible citizens... Responsible citizens se GAT!  I'd also really prefer if you stopped lying through your teeth for one minute, and woke up to realise that merely by agreeing to go through the initial process of hacking into your unsuspecting neighbour's home, you have kicked off on the slippery-slope to wickedness, par excellence...

Would our Toxic Bunny for instance, ever sink so low as to direct an anal itch at his irritating elderly neighbour, and watch with amusement as the old pest scratched desperately at himself, or is this form of entertainment restricted to the cadets and data thieves operating here in the Zone?
Sweetjayzuss, TB - For all the tinfoil hats you ostentatiously toss in my direction, you KNOW there would be absolutely no point in me lying, and although I'd be surprised were you not already aware of these delightfully peurile amusements available to the 'data collectors'/privacy Invaders, you could always check with the great man Petruccione himself, as he lurks over in the Memorial Tower block at UKZN...
Were he to deny any knowledge of these pursuits, I reckon you could track down our over-qualified ex-Sentech RF engineer, and quiz him about the bag of tricks he brought down to Durban a couple of years ago?  A bag of tricks that he'd almost immediately shared with our sadistic Operative, Collin P. Balliram, enabling him to torture his labrats in ways you cannot imagine, despite my incoherent attempts to describe them..

Okay - I'm babbling again, and I must be off on this beautiful spring morning...
Can Lt. BeVonk fight off the Omnipotence Disease that already riddles the likes of Lightscribe?  Can he spare a thought for the Zone community here in Sydenham, and be truly appalled by what they're enduring, or will he too come to shrug us off as nothing more than unfortunate statistics in this push to control the world?
Your guess, folks...
Peace..

---oOo---

Tuesday 3rd September 2013 at 8.50am.