Thursday, August 22, 2013

Forewarned...
(begun Wednesday 21st August at 8.45am..)


On Monday afternoon at 3.30pm, the power was switched off right across into Sydenham and beyond St. Theresa's, although I seem to recall that Grindrod's lights stayed on, just the other side of the playing field.  They'd been restored exactly three hours later. Time enough to make a few hasty adjustments to the Smart City devices, and to recoup at least a fraction of the losses caused by the necessity of running so many lamps 24/7.
Whatever it was they'd hoped to achieve appears to have failed, as, once again the power has gone off.. This time it went out at 5.30am this morning, and there's no sign of it returning any time soon.. (Edit: as it happened, this load-shed was for a whopping six hours).  I suppose it was inevitable that our familiar Airwing chopper sailed overhead yesterday at 9.10am, heading from Westville across towards Ridge Road and the Wireless Station.. It was back again last night at 7pm, as it thundered low overhead, and it must have circled somewhere before it went by again at 7.15pm and finally disappeared...

Bored?  Don't be.  Rather ask yourselves why a sorely-needed Police helicopter has been set aside solely, to operate full-time for the Smart City Project, when the rest of the fleet are apparently grounded due to a lack of maintenance and spares...  Ask yourselves what interest the police have in the surveillance technology now saturating most of eThekwini, and whether it's the Good guys or the Bad that are so heavily invested...
Our Shadow Minister of Police has no doubt been earnestly reassured that it's the Good chaps in charge, but how on earth could she know that for sure?  After all, it was the Shaikboys and their questionable characters, along with Telkom, who'd no doubt liaised with the USA to install this PRISM-like quantum laser technology here in eThekwini in the first place..

Was Dianne fed some amazing tale involving the Shaiks themselves having a collective Damascus Road epiphany?  That never mind the Arms Deal and their own enrichment, once they'd seen their Comrades were out to loot the country, they'd done a complete turn around, and had begun recruiting honest, committed citizens to the Project?  Honest, as in Michael Sutcliffe, carefully handed the position of City Manager, who we now know has the morals of a street cat?  Honest, as in a Druglord who'd held sway over Sherwood and Sydenham for decades, and who swiftly became born again, to sit at Mo Shaik's right hand, in an effort to save the entire country from the greed of their former Comrades in Arms?
How'm I doing?  Not even close? Bummer..
The GameWrecker has just come through to tell me that the official Electricity Fault line gives the power outage in Sherwood, Sydenham, and Springfield, but no details given as to the cause...  My naive husband suggests it's possibly due to strikers at one of the Informal Settlements, who have probably damaged a sub-station, and I have to smile at his ongoing gullibility.. His is the epitome of the sheep-like attitude of those who are so willing to believe the lies they're fed, hey Mistuh Spence?

Someone who should in fact be cherished and guarded for his usefulness, and yet who has borne the brunt financially of your Expert in the Field's criminal activities?   With a bit of nudging from some genuine Intellectuals, I've come to understand, Allen, that your Masters wish to learn every last aspect of South African citizen's lives in order to facilitate their eventual harness and control.. *studies the Superintendent of Electricity for Durban... What puzzles me still however, is why you kicked off the Project by using the occupants of four properties here in Harris Crescent, who are clearly of the more honest variety, to be subjected to the learning efforts of the Recruits to Petruccione's computerised laser program?

Were our names put forward by the Marketing and Promotions Manager, Michael Barnabas, as deserving of the reign of terror that was to kick off in November 2005?  Invisible yet devastating, as our power supplies were accessed and our homes thrown wide open to Agent Balliram and his nearby Students? It was touted as some sort of a game, was it not?  Despite our recorded agonised physical reactions to the EMF, you all insisted there'd be no lasting damage to our health, right?  An inside joke, made all the more delightful once I'd begun writing on blogger.com of our horrendous collective experiences...
What about all the appliances that were damaged and destroyed during the initial gung-ho fumblings into our powerlines?  Stoves and ovens damaged, constant problems with washing machines, geysers, the TV more on the blink than off, kettles spiked and burned out, problems with our PC etc.. All a great big joke, right Mr. Spence?  Never mind the mysterious infections we kept acquiring....

Course you can achieve all that and more nowadays, with one massive surge, as appears to have been done in Lauth Road, Pinetown not that long ago... The mere suggestion that that appalling destruction was possibly due to an error made by a Smart City employee, and not some random thief/vandal at a substation, will have you adopting the familiar eye-rolling innocence stance... Ja, the same one that our sadistic Area Controller has used to such great effect over the ensuing years, until his real activities became all too obvious, and he seems to have been promoted sideways, as is being done with the very worst of the Government Trough Feeders...

Thursday 22nd August at 3.55am

I'd gone to bed last night at 8.25pm, to the noisy chorus of a couple of toads near the birdbath on the front lawn.. There are three of them, as far as I can figure out... One by the birdbath, one outside the lounge windows, and one that had croaked at me from the second terrace last night, as I'd passed by... As there's no other croaks floating in from my neighbour's yards, or down in the valley, I continue to believe they've been imported here from somewhere else, to entertain me..
By 10.15pm my Shift Monitor had waded in with the Knives to the Back frequency and the Backfire frequency, before I'd drifted off back to sleep...

I'd been woken again at 11.55pm, to repeated and savage Knives to the Back, and I'm really curious to know who and how many were packed into my bedroom at that hour, and who felt the need for quite such savagery? YOUR husband, brother, son, or daughter?  It was 2.45am when next I'd surfaced, and a great wind had sprung up.. I'd gone for a pee and had settled the dogs in the lounge before climbing back onto Cloud 9, only to be hit by a solid wall of the Backfire frequency, and I'd chirped my disgust out loud..
It should be easy enough to find out who was doing the Monitoring at that ungodly hour of the day, and why that brutality was necessary?
By 3.35am the smarmy buggers had switched over to the Fiddler frequency, but I'd advised them aloud not to waste their efforts, for which I was rewarded immediately by a fierce jab in the left side of my chest, and at 3.40am I'd finally staggered out of bed, accompanied by the Knives to the Back and a burning hand... Can I still be counted on to raise a snigger or two?  I like to tell myself that at least the nearby recruits and graduates know whether they were present during that abusive display of power, or at the very least, their partners will be aware that they weren't in the bed next to them...

I'd been on Facebook yesterday at around 4pm, when I'd realised to my surprise that there were seven people all chatting privately on my Friends list... I'd opened Missus KB's box and had sat there silently for a while before greeting her and eventually asking her what she knew of the Smart City technology...
She'd replied by asking what the Smart City Project was, and I'd been floored...
Could it be that our DA Shadow Minister of Police, a Durban resident, is unaware of Sutcliffe's personal triumph, or could it be that I simply caught Dianne on the wrong foot?
I'd lamely suggested she google our ex-City Manager's quantum laser Smart City technology, and had scuttled off, tail between my legs as usual...
Could it be possible with two grown and tech-savvy sons, Missus KB is unaware of the PRISM-like surveillance technology covering the City?  What do you think?

Do you snort with mirth at the mere idea I could trust a politician to give me a straight answer? ANY politician?  In my defense, she certainly comes across as straight as a die (if you'll pardon the pun), but I'm totally baffled as to how the SAP's deep involvement with the Project since Jackie Selebi's days in power, could've been kept from her for all this time... Have her Handlers been feeding her whispers of an impending turn-around to be achieved by a sophisticated technology in the near future, and telling her no more than that?
Have they steadfastly declined to give her any more details on the matter, only that it was being employed as a last-ditch attempt to oust the Ruling Party and it's greedy Trough Feeders?
What does Bill Rogers think?  Did he ever so much as glance at my scribbles after Friending me?  Did he immediately discount me as a raving lunatic, despite that the Phoenix House Rehab centre will no doubt already be wired to the Smart City grid, and everything that takes place in that establishment is monitored and captured by an unqualified nearby Data Collector, to join the staggering amount of private information thieved and placed on a satellite storage base?

Whoever They are, it's glaringly obvious They wish to learn every last detail about us, with a view to ultimately controlling us en masse.. Too rich for your blood?  Can't get your head around such a seriously outre idea?
Eh - go look up BeVonk and Fingolfin's posts over on the mybroadband forum, and you'll get the drift soon enough...
It's now 4.45am, and I swear I just heard my Controller's remote chirrup above the wind that howls outside.. Coming or going?  Does it matter?  One things for sure. I won't be the only one that he 'saw to' overnight, for wherever he goes, destruction and misery are bound to follow...

Missus Kohler Barnard may like to wonder why Agent247 chose to follow me on Twitter.. Our Frosty is an avid supporter of the embattled DOCU, despite that he's now based in Romford in the UK... Is General Booysens not one of the Good Guys in this tale?  Does our Di have any contact with him, and would he admit to her his knowledge of the astoundingly invasive quantum laser surveillance technology and exactly what it can achieve?
Much was made recently of a hacker who'd written on Zuckerberg's wall and had been banned from Facebook as a result..
What about the Smart Alec who has changed my FB profile details to claim that I was borne in Romford UK, and attended the Kloof High school here in SA?  Details that no matter how I try to rectify, refuse to be changed ? Investigator Frost?  Any ideas?

What do I hope to achieve by my often incomprehensible attempts to catch your interest?  Only that as a surviving Labrat of this astonishing technology, I'm in the unique position of being able to recognize pretty much every option available to the criminals running this Show, and I do believe that forwarned is forearmed..
Peace...

---oOo---

Friday 23rd August 2013 at 8.53am..