Thursday, July 25, 2013

Smart City - Not so smart citizens..
(begun Thursday 25th July at 2am...)


Keep the labrat bewildered?  It works for me.. For whatever reason, there'd been an almost eerie lack of the deliberate cruelty I've grown used to over the past eight years, and it had lasted the latter part of the afternoon up until about 6.30pm, when the Backfire frequency began to increase... Even so, I'd gone to bed around 8.15pm kidding myself I'd maybe earned myself a truce.. Dumbass rules!
By 9.30pm it was as if a bunch of malicious 12 year-olds were rampaging about my bed, and it was knives to the back, serious jabs to my ears, and the heat had grown appalling...
At 9.45pm I heard a text arrive on my brick in the lounge, and I'd called out to the GW to ask if perhaps it was another Facebook notification... I'd not had one of those since the night before, when I'd deleted SA CAN's number from my phonebook, but as I'm more than familiar with my cellphone's Admin and his petty games, it was reasonable to assume that late arriving sms was from Facebook.
And ja, turned out that one Francois Ferreira wishes to Friend me, though my immediate reply had been less than ladylike..
The Saddos must have packed in their torture shortly after that demonstration of inanity, as I'd slept until after 1am when the fun had been resumed... I suspect they were trying out a minor variation of the Abdomen Frequency which had it's moments, but had grown so unpleasant in the end, I gave up and got up, and here I am...

The GameWrecker had forgotten something in the Polo yesterday evening, so I'd trundled upstairs in the dark to fetch it down for him.. Baliram's garage wall light had been doing it's usual incessant bright flashing, and though THIS one next to his three aircon units was now fractionally brighter, it was stilled dumbed down and static... Right now?  It's all changed again during the night, and those two are now sitting still at three-quarter-mast, and he's got one of the out-of-my sight front deck lights flashing away merrily instead... Boring? Hardly.  That engineered on and off effect most definitely changes the frequency it's pumping out, however minimally, and clearly that's what my Area Controller is aiming for...

Petruccione's students will no doubt be employing similar tactics with the signal enhancing lights on their homes, and you have to know that whatever the end results, it's likely they're not good for your health...
It's now 2.35am, and the Backfire frequency has just been spiked, as Someone zooms in for a closer look at my scribbles.. *finger..
There's cloud-cover this morning, which may explain my heightened reaction to that particular nastiness...
The GW had gone up to Alpine Motors yesterday afternoon, and been told to bring the car in this morning.. The chap he'd spoken to had said he'd be really surprised if a second mini coil was the cause of the random cutting out and miss-firing, as that was pretty much unheard of, but of course it'll be over to whichever mechanic works on his car to come up with the latest creative reason for this expensive mischief... *winks..  OWNED...

The DA had promised to publish the released Manase Report online yesterday, but as far as I know that hasn't happened... A theatrical, teasing build-up of anticipation, that will ultimately end up being a damp squib?  You can bet on it..
While Sutcliffe may have achieved Smart City status during his reign, I guess I'm qualified to say it's a town full of dumbasses.... One by one, they've steadily converted even the brightest among you into believing this ginormous experiment is a good thing, while quietly recruiting you or your kids to take over the role of spying on your neighbours...
It's not happened in your suburb yet, and no-one's approached you to join any fantastic technological scheme?  Excuse me, but how would you know if there wasn't already a core band of residents nearby who regularly met up on a newly created LAN to practise their skills at using the computerised quantum laser program?  You'd be none the wiser, although if crime has rocketed in your area recently, it won't be long before you're approached by someone you trust, and fed the beguiling Sales Pitch..

Several dogs in your street have gone AWOL lately as they try in vain to escape the unpleasant effects of the increased wireless in the air.. Another sign that the Smart City Recruitment officers have your road in their sights.. Whether your hubby comes home from the office one day to say that his Boss had casually mentioned the Project to him, or whether your adult son/daughter say they heard about it online, the approach will be made..
By that time the engineered crime in your previously quiet little backwater will have reached epic proportions, and you'll jump at any chance offered, to increase the security around your neighbourhood..

The Recruitment Officers will have done their homework beforehand, and have figured out the best way to get you amenable to the idea of compromising your honesty... Your average Joe would recoil at the suggestion he hack into his neighbour's system without their knowledge, but he'll be persuaded that needs must, when the Devil is at the wheel.. If you're judged to be unmovable on that score, you'll be set aside as a possible Hacker's Hub, or Learning Centre.. A home whose power lines will become a busy thoroughfare for the student recruits to be given access to come on in and practise the art of employing the laser program...
You won't see them, that's for sure, unless of course in their enthusiasm they start an electrical fire, or put on a fantastic laser light show on your ceiling, as my Controller had done for me one memorable pre-dawn morning in my darkened lounge...
The latter is highly unlikely, as it's doubtful you'd appreciate such an obvious message... Balliram had succumbed to an overwhelming desire to confirm that godschild was indeed fully on board the Experiment, and shortly after that kind young man had fixed the zinc sheets onto his new 'toolshed' I'd been treated to those stunning visual effects... Only briefly saddened, I'd taken it in my stride and have used their participation to further demonstrate the myriad means used to fool even the best among you..

Who is he, and why is his name so familiar? An activist or author perhaps?  He's a friend of my VC's and he has the cancer, and I'd have to guess that he's one that the Project Planners and their underlings have written off as expendible...
His guarded comment made on my VC's FB wall on the Smart City Project came back to bite him just two days later, as his Muslim landlord rudely informed him he was upping the rental by a mile... Pure coincidence?  You think?   The added stress to an already seriously ill man, appears designed to shut him up before he can do any real damage, not so Balliram?  While his private revelations to my VC on the matter of a covert Section 36, may not lead to anything dramatic, his knowledge of the Smart City operations is another matter, and it wouldn't do to take any chances?
Will several of the fellow's friends hastily Inbox him and beg that he remain silent for his own good?  Strange days indeed...

The enormously powerful lamp tucked into the booster cage across the valley (see my Facebook cover pic) wasn't activated last night, and only the nunnery glows brightly, like some sort of Christmas Tree in the dark... Since the employment of the treacherous erotica frequency I've somehow lost touch with my exiled friends, whether through some deeply ingrained shame, or simply self-absorption, I don't know..
Any new wireless masts gone up in the Pomeroy area, Mistuh van Zyl?  Plans are afoot?

It would appear that Agent Frost didn't after all have a follow-up game plan, and my FB inboxed messages remain unanswered.. It's impossible to tell which are being deliberately blocked before they're seen, and which are simply being ignored by the recipient, but judging by the odd lagging or temporary freezing, when I employ that function, my Shift Controller is keeping a tighter than usual rein on who I may contact, and who I may not...
If the Snowman didn't get my inboxed messages, chances are that he's grateful, for he knows my rules such as they are... That all and any communications I have, are shared here with the rest of you, as I have nothing to hide...

Does Michael Frost have anthing he'd rather was kept quiet?  His involvement with the variation of PRISM technology up and running in the UK perhaps?  Watch any recent Brit reality shows and chances are you will see the telltale streetlights active during daylight hours, confirming that wireless is everywhere...
While it's probably nothing like the savage scale of technology that now blankets Sutcliffe's Smart City and suburbs, the Brit version will most certainly have led to an increase in illnesses and cancers as well...
Has our Frosty succumbed to the addiction of this voyeuristic technology himself?  Does he sit there in Romford in the wee hours, long after everyone's gone to sleep, gliding in and out of nearby resident's homes via their powerlines, while watching and recording unsuspecting suckers and their miserable private lives?
Storing some of their pecadillos away in the sky for possible future use if need be, just as is being done here?  Every casual inane remark ever made, saved for posterity, that it may be turned around and used against you, if so desired?  You have absolutely nothing to hide?  Then I'd suggest that your imagination is letting you down, as pretty much everyone on the planet has moments they'd rather not share publicly, right down to how many times you change your underwear in a week...
It's now 4.05am, and my Master's enhancer continues to squeak outside the window in the dark..
I'm going to nip back on board the Sacrificial Altar and try my luck.. Ciao...

LATER at 7.30am

Bruce Galloway?  Who in that street in Kloof already has Sutcliffe's fibre to their home?  You going to try and tell me his street hasn't been linked yet?  Bullshit... There have been enough beautiful full-grown trees felled randomly in that suburb to tell me the quantum laser program is operating nicely up that way... Now all you have to do is find which of those larnie properties has been blessed with fibre through their waterlines, and you'll likely have your Area Controller for that section.. A Controller who may or may not have assisted Galloway's abductor's remotely...
Peace

---oOo---

Thursdy 25th July 2013 at 4.18pm.